Jump to content
Zaro

Back in the civilized world

Recommended Posts

It's time to get up. Have to be at school at eight. Forgot to shop. Been high for a week and waiting ror my plug. The weather finally broke and I bought some weed and beer and had a bbq in the courtyard. The kid from upstairs ate two burgers and cake. He asked me for a smoke and I told him he couldn't come down anymore. I'm missing a bag of weed and 50 euro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kid came down the other day asking to borrow my X-box. The story is developing.

 

I hate to say it but Laripu you were right. I over partied. I'm gonna complete give up drinking. I just smoke a little more 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 4/13/2018 at 4:05 AM, Zaro said:

I hate to say it but Laripu you were right. I over partied. I'm gonna complete give up drinking. I just smoke a little more 

 

I take no pleasure in being right. In the other hand, I lived that story in 1977.

 

Smoking more to compensate for drinking less is pretty funny, but effectively useless.

 

You hit a point where you realize that fun can get in the way of personal progress. You also might realize that it isn't that much fun to be stoned and alone. More like sad, really.

 

I found a balance, which was (after I had dried out a bit) one drink a day. That allowed for a bit of fun every day and a bit of personal progress every day. It was never rigorous: there have been days with more than one drink, when people came over, and days with no drinks if I had lots of work to get accomplished.

 

Consider the extreme: a person who goes for all fun and no personal progress. What's that? A wino or addict living on the street. Disgusting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, laripu said:

 

 

I take no pleasure in being right. In the other hand, I lived that story in 1977.

 

Smoking more to compensate for drinking less is pretty funny, but effectively useless.

 

You hit a point where you realize that fun can get in the way of personal progress. You also might realize that it isn't that much fun to be stoned and alone. More like sad, really.

 

I found a balance, which was (after I had dried out a bit) one drink a day. That allowed for a bit of fun every day and a bit of personal progress every day. It was never rigorous: there have been days with more than one drink, when people came over, and days with no drinks if I had lots of work to get accomplished.

 

Consider the extreme: a person who goes for all fun and no personal progress. What's that? A wino or addict living on the street. Disgusting.

 

The Kuntman snoops around in my threads. So all I'm gonna say is that my method is working good so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zaro said:

The Kuntman snoops around in my threads. So all I'm gonna say is that my method is working good so far.

 

????? Is that your name for me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, never mind, I did a search for the word Kuntman and I see you use it for some stupid Kuntman in NHB. Apt.

 

I don't go on NHB anymore. There's no reasoning with someone whose sense of superiority depends on wilfully maintaining their ignorance.

 

Also, I don't get pleasure from that kind of interaction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×