Zaro

Back in the civilized world

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

My mother has a sister who is married to a hedge fund honcho. They both think he is the breadiest thing since sliced bread. And he is kinda handsome. Works out. Her sister is really important to her

I would say that her sister is her life line to the world

Just now, Zaro said:

I would say that her sister is her life line to the world

My mother is from New York. She knows everyone who is anyone, or so she claims. Maybe 40 ago. That's where she is stuck

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

My mother is from New York. She knows everyone who is anyone, or so she claims. Maybe 40 ago. That's where she is stuck

Her sister didn't marry a big talking Texican and move to Highland Park. My mother is bohemian, if you will. My dad is just dad. The pain in my ass. 

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Her sister didn't marry a big talking Texican and move to Highland Park. My mother is bohemian, if you will. My dad is just dad. The pain in my ass. 

So I had to upgrade my phone. To stay on top of things. And I billed it. Next day he is on the horn

7 hours ago, Zaro said:

BTW, I'm single again. My so called boyfriend didn't make it through a whole week before he cheated on me. Of course the phone and my facebook went nuts, everybody telling me about it. He tried to hit on one of my girl friends. I didn't even text him back

Rumor has it they are moving in together.

Just now, Zaro said:

Not in Schwabing though

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Not in Schwabing though

That wasn't nice.

I got some fake tattoos on my ankles and the shoot turned out to be a hit. My feed are famous.

Just now, Zaro said:

I got some fake tattoos on my ankles and the shoot turned out to be a hit. My feed are famous.

I got a purple fur coat from the proceeds. It's bad ass

On 1/22/2018 at 11:15 PM, Zaro said:

My dad is just dad. The pain in my ass. 

So back home in San Antonio my dad sat me down one night. Made me a fancy Gin drink and told me he knows that I smoke upstairs. Ok. Then he made me save a quote about addiction on my phone and promise him to think about it and when I'm done thinking to get back to him. He thinks I'm an addict

On 1/22/2018 at 11:20 PM, Zaro said:

So I had to upgrade my phone. To stay on top of things. And I billed it. Next day he is on the horn

I was gonna go out that night. To the Wurzbach Ice House and have some fun. But it couldn't wait I guess because he all mad. And I didn't do nothing. Anyway, he needed to talk to me and it couldn't wait

Just now, Zaro said:

I was gonna go out that night. To the Wurzbach Ice House and have some fun. But it couldn't wait I guess because he all mad. And I didn't do nothing. Anyway, he needed to talk to me and it couldn't wait

So I had to scrap my night out and listen to the addiction speech. I'm not a big addict. I bet I could rough it I just don't want to

So here is the quote:

"Addiction is neither a disease nor a moral failure but a narrowly focused life style that functions as a meager substitute for people who desperately lack psychological integration."

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

So here is the quote:

"Addiction is neither a disease nor a moral failure but a narrowly focused life style that functions as a meager substitute for people who desperately lack psychological integration."

See. That already rules me out as an addict. I'm not lacking psychological integration, I have too much according to DaddyO. I landed a photo shoot for nylons. They put my long legs in nylons held up by a garder. Seeeeexy. And they payed good. I may be getting a shoe shoot with Dolce. They make shoes for my feet

On 1/22/2018 at 3:07 PM, Zaro said:

They don't know what to do with themselves without me around to crack the whip. They cook beans and smoke briskets on the deck. Sleep at all hours. Walk around in their robes like a couple of dope heads.

Sounds like they know exactly what they want to do and they're doing it.

Couple we knew, in their early thirties, we're always complaining about his parents who were rich. (His father had been VP of something or other, worked his way up, worked hard all his life.)

Anyway they were complaining that his parents bought a Jaguar, and were traveling around, staying in fancy hotels, eating and drinking well, enjoying life.

In the mean time, they just always talked crap about his parents, and never worked, just partied all the time etc etc etc. Parents supported the two of them for all the years of university and following. (And btw, they both had degrees. He had a master's degree too.)

We stopped talking to these useless fools years ago, but the woman called my wife and they talked, gave us the update:

The parents died, one by one, and left almost all their money to charitable causes. Even left a lot to their maid. Their son was left $50K. Which he's blown. Now they have to work at sh1t jobs to survive, because they never got any real experience.

People who work hard, do well, and have earned their retirement don't have to give a donkey's dong about their useless spawn.

But enjoy the weed and wine. :)

4 hours ago, laripu said:

Sounds like they know exactly what they want to do and they're doing it.

Couple we knew, in their early thirties, we're always complaining about his parents who were rich. (His father had been VP of something or other, worked his way up, worked hard all his life.)

Anyway they were complaining that his parents bought a Jaguar, and were traveling around, staying in fancy hotels, eating and drinking well, enjoying life.

In the mean time, they just always talked crap about his parents, and never worked, just partied all the time etc etc etc. Parents supported the two of them for all the years of university and following. (And btw, they both had degrees. He had a master's degree too.)

We stopped talking to these useless fools years ago, but the woman called my wife and they talked, gave us the update:

The parents died, one by one, and left almost all their money to charitable causes. Even left a lot to their maid. Their son was left $50K. Which he's blown. Now they have to work at sh1t jobs to survive, because they never got any real experience.

People who work hard, do well, and have earned their retirement don't have to give a donkey's dong about their useless spawn.

You are right. Thats what they wanna do. Be lame. They both still work. My dad is self employed and has a office at the house. He travels quite a bit but my mom hardly ever joins him. He already stopped in Germany again Friday a week ago. This time with my mom

On 1/22/2018 at 11:22 PM, Zaro said:

They are not moving in together. They broke up. Gotta get the details

4 hours ago, laripu said:

In the mean time, they just always talked crap about his parents, and never worked, just partied all the time etc etc etc. Parents supported the two of thele who work hard, do well, and have earned their retirement don't have to give a donkey's dong about their useless spawn.

I wished they would do something like that. Go on a trip. They took me camping once when I was little and I loved it. They could get an RV and see places. 

5 hours ago, laripu said:

In the mean time, they just always talked crap about his parents, ....

But I don't always talk crap about them. Yes I have one of his cards but I hardly use it. He's blowing the whole addiction thing out of proportion and she goes right along with him. 

They could retire. My mom is 58 and my dad is 66. They don't work to support me. They like working. And they don't have any real hobbies. I did all the gardening when I lived at home. Always had a herb garden and lots of Zinnia. I had the dog and we all would walk around the neighborhood after dinner with Horstie. They don't wanna get another animal. 

bBut enjoy the weed and wine. :)

I'm doing my best to enjoy it. Even though my dad wants to get into my head about it. Spoil my high. 

And I think you made the whole story up to make me feel bad

Guess I hold it against em getting old. My mom was almost 40 when she finally had me. They started trying when she turned thirty and my day was pushing fifty. He could have been a Opa by then. Im surprised they didn't say more about my break up with that moron that I dated

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

Guess I hold it against em getting old. My mom was almost 40 when she finally had me. They started trying when she turned thirty and my day was pushing fifty. He could have been a Opa by then.

I was born when my mother was 43 and my father was 53. My mother was his second wife. His first wife and two daughters were murdered in a concentration camp. They started late because something got in the way: a holocaust.

Maybe something got in your parents way. Maybe they don't want to tell you for good reasons.

Anyway, it seems that weed and wine are a mechanism you use in order to not feel a variety of feelings.

The way out of that is to actually feel those feelings, get through it, cry about it, deal with it. In the end, that's better, because you end up healed. Either way, you're wounded, but getting through it you end up healed; the other way you just keep poking that wound and it never heals.

That is actually very good advice.