Jump to content
Zaro

Back in the civilized world

Recommended Posts

Anyways I was in San Antonio over the holidays and then some.I got so spoiled.They don't know what to do with themselves without me around to crack the whip. They cook beans and smoke briskets on the deck. Sleep at all hours. Walk around in their robes like a couple of dope heads. You all know that Horstie got abducted last year and they don't go outside or even open the windows. They payed a small fortune to have iron bars put on all the windows and doors. It doesn't look bad, Hispanic style,but they are scared somebody is after their ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now I'm back on the continent and I love it. Oh and I got another card. It's nine a clock and I just got home. Gonna unwind with some wine and a fat joint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK. There is nothing to eat here. So now I'm waiting for the pizza. I'm watching "It" and I started on a new book. It's called "Legacy" and is about Queen Elizabeth I. So romantic. The heater is on full blast, its freezing. But my little girl shed is so cozy. I got a tan colored sectional sofa, a matching chair and a real tv cabinet. A area rug and an antic looking trunk that is the table. All from IKEA, sorta a rooms to go store. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe that I forgot to buy some dinner stuff. I was at the store and got a liter of milk and some vanilla creamer. I found a store who carries the "Community coffee". I love that stuff. I was high though when I shopped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys should see my bedroom. Rattan and bamboo furniture. Drapes and all. It looks like a real place where an adult lives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a big wad of kush for like forty dollars. The guy really needed the cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already wiped out a bottle of red wine. And the pizza isn't here. I got some more cheap booze. Tomorrow is Tuesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yes. The munchies and a large spinach and garlic with that white cheese sauce. Flushed with hot tea with a big shot of Bacardi Gold and a spoon of sugar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this "it" movie is really gory. Kids getting ripped apart and eaten by a demented clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna run my tub. Hop into the warm water and put my hello kitty jammies on. Then I finish off that joint and go to bed with Elizabeth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW, I'm single again. My so called boyfriend didn't make it through a whole week before he cheated on me. Of course the phone and my facebook went nuts, everybody telling me about it. He tried to hit on one of my girl friends. I didn't even text him back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

BTW, I'm single again. My so called boyfriend didn't make it through a whole week before he cheated on me. Of course the phone and my facebook went nuts, everybody telling me about it. He tried to hit on one of my girl friends. I didn't even text him back

 

That's when I went on a shopping rampage with my mom. Thats how I got all that fancy furniture. I videoed my place and some pieces came from the curb cause my budget was so tight, with that card fiasco and all.I was like cut off for two or three weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zaro said:

 

That's when I went on a shopping rampage with my mom. Thats how I got all that fancy furniture. I videoed my place and some pieces came from the curb cause my budget was so tight, with that card fiasco and all.I was like cut off for two or three weeks.

 

You know of course that they tortured me. They wanted me to think that life is like that, lol ke no money and you can't go out cause you don't have a card. They wanted to break my spirit and look at them now. In their bath robes. All day. Lol. Fugg you mofos, I have left be  the stamina to see this thing through to the end. And you think a sixtyfive year old with a case of some fugging thing gonna left be standing. Think again, old folks home resident

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

 

You know of course that they tortured me. They wanted me to think that life is like that, lol ke no money and you can't go out cause you don't have a card. They wanted to break my spirit and look at them now. In their bath robes. All day. Lol. Fugg you mofos, I have left be  the stamina to see this thing through to the end. And you think a sixtyfive year old with a case of some fugging thing gonna left be standing. Think again, old folks home resident

 

And that's exactly where I am gonna park em. In an old folks home, with movies and one of them buss s that takes you to Walmart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course my mom has that Hodkins cancer. Read some story in Woman's world and shut down. She doesn't know Hodkins from her ass but she is convinced she got the sneaky disease and unless I move back home on the second floor it's off to the undertaker with her. That woman ate enough kale and sheet to outlive me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Later this morning, and it is TUESDAY, I go to a food bank and get me some sushi. And a bowl of them little boiled red potatoes. They go good with my flank steak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottom line is I'm not moving back. End of story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yaeh, they can line up their life's. Monday grocery shopping, Tuesday work at the shelter, Wednesday check on stocks and Bad word and Thursday get ready for Friday, which is grilling, for some reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Yaeh, they can line up their life's. Monday grocery shopping, Tuesday work at the shelter, Wednesday check on stocks and Bad word and Thursday get ready for Friday, which is grilling, for some reason. 

Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for marveling about how they made out like bandits. They don't know how. But they are grateful I don't have to worry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zaro said:

I can't believe that I forgot to buy some dinner stuff. I was at the store and got a liter of milk and some vanilla creamer. I found a store who carries the "Community coffee". I love that stuff. I was high though when I shopped

 

All the Valero's and the Seven Eleven make Community Coffee. That's how you know it's good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for marveling about how they made out like bandits. They don't know how. But they are grateful I don't have to worry

 

They got old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

 

They got old

 

But of course they do things. They go out and eat cat fish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

 

They got old

 

But of course they do things. They go out and eat cat fish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they should have started living before their salary hit a six figure number. But what do I know. They certainly ain't gonna bounce the check for their cat fish dinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mother has a sister who is married to a hedge fund honcho. They both think he is the breadiest thing since sliced bread. And he is kinda handsome. Works out. Her sister is really important to her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×