Those who think Donald Trump is "clueless" after ALL of the master strokes he's accomplished on: 1) the Economy, 2) defeating ISIS, 3) appointing Judges, 4) ending Obama regulations, and 5) "essentially" ending Obamacare.. I'd say YOU were Clueless !!

12 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

and THAT about says it ALL !!

well the issue of judges, obamacare, and regulations is pretty clearly a matter of opinion but in regards to how well the economy is doing, the stock market has been skyrocketing for an extended period of time, before trump even. what evidence do you got to suggest trump played a role? also, this economic growth doesn't necessarily translate to huge benefits for the average american. the income and wealth growth has been heavily concentrated in the wealthiest americans while the poorest see little growth at all. this isn't necessarily a problem trump caused as its been going on for a while. however, pretty sure his tax cuts wont to a damn thing to help 

9 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

But in the year since Trump's inauguration, most analysts tend to agree on this: The economy remains essentially the same sturdy one he inherited from Barack Obama.

Growth has picked up, but it's not yet clear if it can sustain a faster expansion. Hiring and wage growth actually slowed slightly from Obama's last year in office. Consumers and businesses are much more optimistic, but their spending has yet to move meaningfully higher. Uh huh 

I'll tell you what... and economy, the foundation of which was Quantitative Easing, and ZERO interest rates, and YET could NOT GROW at even a 3% per year clip... was closer to 1.5- 1.7% per year... AND THEN...

1)  Trump eliminated WELL over a THOUSAND Obama era, job and business killing, regulations,

2)  Told Industry he would use tariffs where appropriate, and did,

3)  Overhauled the TAX system to give businesses a 14% earnings improvement,

4)  Encouraged U.S. companies with HUGE foreign cash reserves to repatriate them, resulting in Hundreds of BILLIONS in tax dollars and new investment.

Which resulted in:

1)  a multi quarter trend toward consistent 3% growth, in a rising interest rate economy (healthy), and without any more Quantitative Easing...

2)  Consumer Confidence at 17 year highs,

3)  Stock Market at ALL TIME highs,

4)  Unemployment at ALL TIME lows,

5)  evidence that it will all continue for the foreseeable future...

THAT doesn't sound like Barack Obama had MUCH to do with it... EXCEPT for those with Donald Trump derangement syndrome...

8 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

How long did it take the DJ to go up by a thousand during Obama’s reign ?

Kinds of apples and oranges... starting all recent lows in the market, after the melt down... is completely different than starting at a market that was close to recent highs in November of 2016... but Pretty much range bound for over a year..

From THERE to break to NEW Highs, and THEN into the stratosphere?  THAT was impressive... though MAY be very likely over valued here... but still, I'm not sure I see it going down... although I won't buy in here either !!

The stock market reacts to greed and fear. It always has and always will.

It will not continue to rise forever. It never has and it never will.

Trump has at best caused people who were not investing to do so, including a LOT of foreigners. Computer trading programs amplify the tendency to buy on good news. They will also amplify the tendency to sell when a "correction" occurs. 

The market rises like an escalator, but it falls like an elevator whose cable has snapped.

When the inevitable fall occurs, Trump will be blamed. He will be powerless to do anything. He will say stupid sh!t, because he is an ignoramus, and stupid sh!t is what he has always been full of.

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The DJ is bound for a correction. Is that due to Trump? Not in the least. It is tied to human behavior which is constant and changes very little from year to year. 

You love to bring up "Human behavior"... well OF COURSE the market is, in part, driven due to human behavior... BUT, Human behavior is ALSO IMPACTED by the environment that they live in, of which the President of the Country, especially one who is driven to be involved in, and making changes to, the economic landscape that he PROMISED as part of the campaign...

Approaches of investing such as "Elliot Wave Theory" and others, are PEDOMINANTLY driven by HUMAN reactions, due to market manifestations, and WHAT PEOPLE will do next... However, there are SO many other issues that play into it... AND NOT LEAST OF WHICH, is the level of trust, and comfort that the leaders of the country provide... With THAT I'll leave you with TWO thoughts:

1)  Would the Market jump 8000 points, from all time highs, IF the investors didn't have confidence in the CURRENT leadership?, and

2)  An 8000 point jump from those levels (in 2016) is NOT normal "statistical variation"... it was an EVENT... and so SOMETHING HAD TO CAUSE IT... if it wasn't Donald Trump, and HIS policies... then WHAT was it?

13 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

You love to bring up "Human behavior"... well OF COURSE the market is, in part, driven due to human behavior... BUT, Human behavior is ALSO IMPACTED by the environment that they live in, of which the President of the Country, especially one who is driven to be involved in, and making changes to, the economic landscape that he PROMISED as part of the campaign...

Approaches of investing such as "Elliot Wave Theory" and others, are PEDOMINANTLY driven by HUMAN reactions, due to market manifestations, and WHAT PEOPLE will do next... However, there are SO many other issues that play into it... AND NOT LEAST OF WHICH, is the level of trust, and comfort that the leaders of the country provide... With THAT I'll leave you with TWO thoughts:

1)  Would the Market jump 8000 points, from all time highs, IF the investors didn't have confidence in the CURRENT leadership?, and

2)  An 8000 point jump from those levels (in 2016) is NOT normal "statistical variation"... it was an EVENT... and so SOMETHING HAD TO CAUSE IT... if it wasn't Donald Trump, and HIS policies... then WHAT was it?

Can you answer questions without giving me a bunch of partisan rhetoric and fluff or excuses?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The KNAVE is an imbecilic hollow  flailing armed Trumpuppet. There is little chance of getting any factual information from him. He has less credacredibility than Joe Isuzu.

He is just a garden variety politico or partisan sheeple that attributes undue importance to politics. According to him, the only reason that there were other cars on the road this morning is Trump. They can't possibly have any other motivations. 

On 1/22/2018 at 11:54 AM, ConservativeWAVE said:

Those who think Donald Trump is "clueless" after ALL of the master strokes he's accomplished on: 1) the Economy, 2) defeating ISIS, 3) appointing Judges, 4) ending Obama regulations, and 5) "essentially" ending Obamacare.. I'd say YOU were Clueless !!

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/187979-trumpy-the-fraudster/?hl=trumpy

locale-per-festa-compleanno-bambini-mila

26 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Can you answer questions without giving me a bunch of partisan rhetoric and fluff or excuses?

HA!!  YOU are Obviously a partisan MORON, who does NOT want to give Donald Trump his due... I give you FACTS which you want to ignore with the "it's all about the people" BS, without even considering that the President of the United States affects and influences the PEOPLE...

I LAUGH at you IDIOTS... ALL OF YOU don't have the common sense that God gave a DONUT !!

HA!!  WHAT a bunch of MOROOONS !!

2 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

HA!!  YOU are Obviously a partisan MORON, who does NOT want to give Donald Trump his due... I give you FACTS which you want to ignore with the "it's all about the people" BS, without even considering that the President of the United States affects and influences the PEOPLE...

I LAUGH at you IDIOTS... ALL OF YOU don't have the common sense that God gave a DONUT !!

HA!!  WHAT a bunch of MOROOONS !!

So in short, you can't. Good to know that you can admit that you are a coward who hides behind the anonymity of the Internet. A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. 

24 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am being sarcastic. Anyways, It appears that you are yet another that prefers partisan rhetoric to cut and dry (mostly boring) reality. 

Not hardly, dumbass

YOU are the guy who is trying to trick someone into a corner because you can’t stand complete thoughts arranged into paragraphs.

if that is your fantasy, go ahead and have it

I like reality

1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

Not hardly, dumbass

YOU are the guy who is trying to trick someone into a corner because you can’t stand complete thoughts arranged into paragraphs.

if that is your fantasy, go ahead and have it

I like reality

Reality is not nearly as interesting, sensational, or prone to exaggerated ups and downs as politicos and partisan sheeple would like to think.