Jump to content

Which produces greater devastation, mental errors or physical mistakes?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RHanson said:

As metal errors are no more then manifestations of defects expressed in the social DNA of a  physical community of organisms  the answer is obvious so why ask the question?

What is a social DNA compared to genetic DNA?  Vernacular possibilities vs genetic continuation as biologically separated in the moment here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2018 at 5:18 AM, sole result said:

What is a social DNA compared to genetic DNA?  Vernacular possibilities vs genetic continuation as biologically separated in the moment here?

We have the unique ability to evolve epigenetically.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

metal errors?

On 1/22/2018 at 8:15 AM, RHanson said:

As metal errors are no more then manifestations of defects expressed in the social DNA of a  physical community of organisms  the answer is obvious so why ask the question?

Metal errors?   Using zinc rather than tin?  You need to proofread better, it seems.

If it does not make sense to you, it certainly will not make sense to those who read it.

 

There is no such thing as "social DNA".

Individuals have DNA, not societies.

 

MENTAL errors cause  devastation  only to the degree that they provoke physical action.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

metal errors?

Metal errors?   Using zinc rather than tin?  You need to proofread better, it seems.

If it does not make sense to you, it certainly will not make sense to those who read it.

 

There is no such thing as "social DNA".

Individuals have DNA, not societies.

 

MENTAL errors cause  devastation  only to the degree that they provoke physical action.

 

 

wow, I didn't put an "n" in the word and all the while you could figure out it was mental, not metal from the rest of the context.  Really, you do not have much in the way of individual critical thinking going on.

 

guess that is why you have a mind and a social collective soul to bail your denying butt out of a jam when facing an honest explanation of life working simultaneously here..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

Never heard of that word until now, so I did a quick google search and broke out laughing. Cells don't read DNA, they are comprised by it.

Your search may have found a reference, but you did not understand it. You broke out laughing far too soon.

Cells divide when they grow or replace themselves, according to their DNA. They duplicate themselves along with their DNA.

 

How amazing that you were unaware of a six-syllable word to misuse in your unintelligible drivel. Your being introduced to this word should have been akin to a bower-bird discovering a small plastic smurf or a scrap of a Cheetos bag.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Your search may have found a reference, but you did not understand it. You broke out laughing far too soon.

Cells divide when they grow or replace themselves, according to their DNA. They duplicate themselves along with their DNA.

 

How amazing that you were unaware of a six-syllable word to misuse in your unintelligible drivel. Your being introduced to this word should have been akin to a bower-bird discovering a small plastic smurf or a scrap of a Cheetos bag.

 

Inside out, you still using the traditional dissect the moment from the outside in while thinking beyond the moment expecting life to exist anywhere else but here now using latitudes, longitudes, platitudes, attitudes to categorized ancestry into social people on staging societal evolution is larger than really being alive as eternally separated now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

bower-bird-3.jpg (750×562)

That isn't inside out, that is thinking outside the box hoping everyone else follows your ideology rather than look at life in all honesty. You see Xavier, mental errors stay within one's brain until they physical act them out by themselves or as a group mentality.

 

You tipped your hand about this picture in your previous post about the bird.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...