FBI has "LOST" many e-mails from during the 2016 campaign... Claims "technical" reasons, but MORE likely due to MORE Bias that would be PROVEN... The simple FACT that FBI has lost these messages, those responsible for "losing" them.. should be FIRED !

FBI has "LOST" a HUGE number of e-mails from during the 2016 campaign... Claims "technical" reasons, but MORE likely due to EVEN MORE Bias that could, and would, be PROVEN... The simple FACT that FBI has lost these messages, tells me they are COVERING up their Abuses... and those responsible for "losing" them.. should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY !!  There is just WAY to much of this going on ( LOSING documents that could and SHOULD prove guilt)... it needs to be PUNISHED SEVERELY so that it NEVER happens again !!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-texts-turned-over-fbi-agent-taken-off-161343170--politics.html

what amuses and bemuses me is that our rightist friends refuse to believe trump could have possibly done anything wrong despite the mountain of evidence and the boatload of lies by everyone regarding everything Russian, yet they are ready to hang Hillary and machine gun the entire fbi based on a rumor that lapdog nunes wrote a memo that convicts them.

Seems ALL Liberals have is BULL $HIT, in response to a VERY serious development in the Dossier/FISA Court abuse allegations...

FBI has "LOST" a HUGE number of e-mails from during the 2016 campaign... Claims "technical" reasons, but MORE likely due to EVEN MORE Bias that could, and would, be PROVEN... The simple FACT that FBI has lost these messages, tells me they are COVERING up their Abuses... and those responsible for "losing" them.. should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY !!  There is just WAY to much of this going on ( LOSING documents that could and SHOULD prove guilt)... it needs to be PUNISHED SEVERELY so that it NEVER happens again !!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-texts-turned-over-fbi-agent-taken-off-161343170--politics.html

The simple FACT that FBI has lost these messages, tells me they are COVERING up their Abuses... and those responsible for "losing" them.. should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY !! 

For cause!  Meaning no pension or severance or healthcare or benefits.  I'd even go so far as to contest unemployment benefits.  Make the SOB's fight for every dime they try to get from now until doomsday. 

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

For cause!  Meaning no pension or severance or healthcare or benefits.  I'd even go so far as to contest unemployment benefits.  Make the SOB's fight for every dime they try to get from now until doomsday. 

THEY ABUSED the TRUST of the American people, and UNDERMINED the very Republic with their actions...

When INDIVIDUALS would seek to THWART the WILL of the American Voters, an install their OWN leaders.. we NO LONGER have a Republic Democracy... we have a BANANA Republic..

THAT is what the DEMOCRATS attempted to give us... in order to further THEIR OWN POWER !! 

VERY LONG Prison sentences are in order... and I HOPE all involved DIE there!!

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Ok, as long as we can use their accumulated net worths to pay for their incarceration.  Otherwise, just shoot them.

If you stop and THINK about it... what they allegedly did was TREASON against the United States of America... AND, at one time, they did EXACTLY THAT !!