Rednecks....whatever happened to benghazi...benghazi...benghazi???

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I've got 99 problems and 98 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I'm stressing about for absolutely no logical reason.

Here you go FU CK Face!!!!

Real TIme Trump Banner
Oil Rig

After France Went To War Against Oil, Trump Swooped In To Make A Huge Deal Americans Are Going To Love

France’s largest oil company is about to become the only company with hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, operations in Texas’s Barnett Shale formation, reports The Daily Caller. The oil company Total will soon be the sole Barnett Shale fracker after Chesapeake Energy-stopped drilling new wells in the shale formation because natural gas prices were too low. Total will pay pipeline company Williams Partners $420 million for a "a fully restructured, competitive gas-gathering agreement." "'With the new conditions created by.'"

"ZERO days Hillary has been President" TrailerTrash says....

and name 1 Country that has a Welcome Mat out there for your POS

BESIDES RUSSIA

the POS couldn't even go to England because there would be more PROTESTORS than people at his Inaug

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fmugsysrapsheet.com%2F4blog%2Ftrump_vs_obama_inaug-timestamped.jpg&hash=9fc4864866a691924478864911ec2eb3