Sign in to follow this  
Patriot211289

Liberals: The REAL Climate Change Deniers

The Earth goes into glacial periods (Ice Ages) and inter-glacial periods (warming periods). We are in an inter-glacial period, but we don't know for sure where exactly we are in that period. We could be getting warmer or we could be getting colder. Either way it would take a couple centuries to be able to tell, and our scientists are working hard to determine more about the Earth as our technology and knowledge increases.

HOWEVER, people have now profited from this unknown information, namely Al Gore and other Democrats. They would love to strike fear into your hearts that the world is going to be lit on fire and the world as we know it will end, but not to worry because if you send Al Gore and other Democrats your money, they will definitely fix the climate for you. Sure. BTW Al Gore, when the Dinosaurs roamed the world, it is very much believed that the world was much warmer than it is today. And to Al Gore and the Democrats, is it Global Warming, Climate Change, or Global Cooling? Because you keep changing the name! The world has hit record low temperatures in the past few years overall, but again we have only been able to study this for a short period of time, and year by year varies.

So to the Liberals on this forum, I need your input please. Climate change is natural, and has been PROVEN to be such. Humankind dawned around the last Ice Age. Why are Democrats asking Liberals to believe them that Climate Change is only caused by people, in order for Liberals to give their money to the Democrats? Why should Liberals be told that their tax dollars need to fund the Paris Climate Accord, in order to allow the rich politicians of Europe to save our climate from the doom of Climate Change?

AND fun fact for the Liberals who need to look things up for themselves, even if the Earth was getting colder, the ice on the ice caps would still be melting because we are still warmer than the ice age was which created the ice caps. Ice at the North Pole and on Antarctica naturally forms and melts every day. The largest bodies of fresh water in the World are the Great Lakes in North America, and they were created by glaciers melting, which happened long, LONG before humankind even starting lighting fires.

The left on this site is just plain stupid. Personally I think they're the low end of the low end.....

I've asked this question on here to many of them, and not a single response - just a bunch of tail tucking while they run for their safe space.

The earth is +/- 4.3 billions years old, how long has the climate been changing?

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

The left on this site is just plain stupid. Personally I think they're the low end of the low end.....

I've asked this question on here to many of them, and not a single response - just a bunch of tail tucking while they run for their safe space.

The earth is +/- 4.3 billions years old, how long has the climate been changing?

Amen. I wish some of them would honestly just engage in a real argument. We all could profit from that and gain knowledge. Sadly Liberals just don't seem to know enough.

Just now, Patriot211289 said:

Amen. I wish some of them would honestly just engage in a real argument. We all could profit from that and gain knowledge. Sadly Liberals just don't seem to know enough.

Not going to get that from the left on here. I've never seen a collection of such poorly educated human beings in my life....

It's actually rather staggering to see the results of just how poor our education system is.....

33 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Not going to get that from the left on here. I've never seen a collection of such poorly educated human beings in my life....

It's actually rather staggering to see the results of just how poor our education system is.....

Definitely on this forum it is sad. I truly wish we had more Liberals arguing.

45 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

LaL, you appear to be the only conturd naive enough to get trolled by outsiders.

2 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I answered you question long ago.

The climate changing?  A good deal of the time but that doesn't mean seven billion people just taking a Bad word doesn't also change things, for the worse.  The Earth doesn't care if any living thing can survive on it however we should.  Just because the climate changes on its own, and it does,  doesn't mean we aren't making things worse for ourselves and so many other living things.

Everyone clear now?  And what is everyone so worried about if mankind is changing the climate?  Are you afraid getting your power from the sun would mean you'd have to give up sex?  That you won't know how to drive a car when you have to plug it in at night instead of stopping for gas (beer and smokes)? 

2 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Most Americans are dumb as dog Bad word.  This forum is no exception.

2 hours ago, Patriot211289 said:

They'd eat your lunch.  You wouldn't like it.  Your "argument" starts with humans can't change things, which is as dumb as it gets.  It's not are we changing things it's always and only, how much are we changing things and are those changes for the better or the worse?  The usual answer is rapidly and for the worse.  We are the destroyers of worlds.  That's our nature.

12 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

They'd eat your lunch.  You wouldn't like it.  Your "argument" starts with humans can't change things, which is as dumb as it gets.  It's not are we changing things it's always and only, how much are we changing things and are those changes for the better or the worse?  The usual answer is rapidly and for the worse.  We are the destroyers of worlds.  That's our nature.

What does your God say we should do? be fruitful and multiply? You just refuse to listen heathen.

10 minutes ago, 123urout said:

What does your God say we should do? be fruitful and multiply? You just refuse to listen heathen.

Did the Lord God tell Adam to tend to the Garden, or drill baby drill?  Maybe that was for Eve, eh?

Funny how God had to look around the Garden for a companion for Adam first and then not finding one made Eve?  Maybe he thought the sheep were good for something after all.

Ask some believers (stewards of God's creation types) - http://www.creationcare.org/

Just now, Harryhands said:

Did the Lord God tell Adam to tend to the Garden, or drill baby drill?  Maybe that was for Eve, eh?

Funny how God had to look around the Garden for a companion for Adam first and then not finding one made Eve?  Maybe he thought the sheep were good for something after all.

He said be fruitful and multiply, Meaning he is control and made the earth for human existence. God haters dont understand the planet they live on.

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

He said be fruitful and multiply, Meaning he is control and made the earth for human existence. God haters dont understand the planet they live on.

And what will you tell the Lord God when human life is no longer sustainable here?  Sorry, Lord, can you make us another Earth, so we can ruin that creation of yours as well?

I doubt very much that the Lord God would be pleased that you turned his oceans into toilets because you were too lazy to care for the planet he made for you.

I realize that you have the mind of a robot.  A little common sense would be more appropriate.  I suspect the Lord God would agree.

And what will you tell the Lord God when human life is no longer sustainable here?  Sorry, Lord, can you make us another Earth, so we can ruin that creation of yours as well?

I doubt very much that the Lord God would be pleased that you turned his oceans into toilets because you were too lazy to care for the planet he made for you.

I realize that you have the mind of a robot.  A little common sense would be more appropriate.  I suspect the Lord God would agree.

i wont have to say anything because it isn't going to happen, God haters are clueless twits

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

i wont have to say anything because it isn't going to happen, God haters are clueless twits

Not in your lifetime and as we all know, it's always and only about you. 

Not in your lifetime and as we all know, it's always and only about you. 

Me? No Snowflake ,its got everything to do with truth and nothing to do with your lies,stupidity, and propaganda.

Just now, 123urout said:

Me? No Snowflake ,its got everything to do with truth and nothing to do with your lies,stupidity, and propaganda.

The truth is humans change things, usually for the worse.  That's human history.

The truth is humans change things, usually for the worse.  That's human history.

the truth is what you fail to see. God made this planet and all things in it for us. you think he is dumb enough not to know we would get to a huge population? Further more I wish to live on a clean planet as does everyone else. The propaganda you spew is to enslave our children in debt trying to fix a nonexistent problem that couldn't be fixed with any amount of money anyway. Stop being a clueless twit.

12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

the truth is what you fail to see. God made this planet and all things in it for us. you think he is dumb enough not to know we would get to a huge population? Further more I wish to live on a clean planet as does everyone else. The propaganda you spew is to enslave our children in debt trying to fix a nonexistent problem that couldn't be fixed with any amount of money anyway. Stop being a clueless twit.

Wanting to live on a clean planet and doing what's required for that are two very different things.  You are drill, baby, drill.

And who said I said you had to do anything about it?  It's probably too late to do anything about it except knock it off and deal with the disasters we've already made and those to follow.

10 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

Wanting to live on a clean planet and doing what's required for that are two very different things.  You are drill, baby, drill.

And who said I said you had to do anything about it?  It's probably too late to do anything about it except knock it off and deal with the disasters we've already made and those to follow.

You are a complete idiot

5 minutes ago, 123urout said:

You are a complete idiot

No wonder I had you on ignore, troll.

Now, when you have that matters to say, do so.  Otherwise, save it, Christian.

2 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

No wonder I had you on ignore, troll.

Now, when you have that matters to say, do so.  Otherwise, save it, Christian.

Keep on pushing Satan`s agenda....very ignorant!