Sign in to follow this  
teromen

The right to abort

1 minute ago, Hi2u said:

Guess you don't understand what self defense is lol.....I'd educate you on the different types of pacifism as it seems you're cognitive ability never got past the concrete stage but why waste the time? 

I'd rather let you enjoy your bliss. 

If you couldn't kill Hitler then you are truly, life unworthy of life, and also unworthy of my time.

53 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

If you couldn't kill Hitler then you are truly, life unworthy of life, and also unworthy of my time.

I don't you the FIRST time you asked, I don't play the hypothetical game. 

I see your memory is as sharp as the rest of your thinking lol....

7 hours ago, Flarvis said:

Right - because you prattled it without a source, dick sucker. 

So you admit that you made an affirmative claim that you cannot support with evidence.
Glad you are finally admitting that your faith-based bullshit is based on nothing but your religion, and that you are a religious kook, science-denier.

YOU:   I didn't read the rest, hissy fit.

:D:D:D    When you make your faith based utterances, science denier, and someone calls you out on your stupidity, the best thing is to retract, rather than running, hiding, and pretending that you didn't see it.. 

You may be seated, clown. :)

2 hours ago, DemoMan said:

So you admit that you made an affirmative claim that you cannot support with evidence.

No, homo. I admit I called out a faith based giggle queen.

1 hour ago, Flarvis said:

No, homo. I admit I called out a faith based giggle queen.

No, dancing queen - you just admitted that you have no proof for your claim that my position has no basis. According to your own words, that means that your opinion is faith-based and that you are a science-denying religious kook.

You thought you were being so clever, and instead you trapped yourself with your own words.  Running away from my post whining "I didn't LOOK at it!  I didn't SEE it!" doesn't change that.

When you make your faith based utterances, science denier, and someone calls you out on your stupidity, the best thing is to retract, rather than running, hiding, and pretending that you didn't see it.. 

You may be seated, clown.

12 hours ago, DemoMan said:

No, dancing queen - you just admitted that you have no proof for your claim that my position has no basis. According to your own words, that means that your opinion is faith-based and that you are a science-denying religious kook.

You thought you were being so clever, and instead you trapped yourself with your own words.  Running away from my post whining "I didn't LOOK at it!  I didn't SEE it!" doesn't change that.

When you make your faith based utterances, science denier, and someone calls you out on your stupidity, the best thing is to retract, rather than running, hiding, and pretending that you didn't see it.. 

You may be seated, clown.

Get off my dick, religious kook.

On 1/16/2018 at 9:11 AM, Scout said:

I was just pulling your leg.  Republicans frequently say that a person cannot favor abortion choice and be a Christian.   Decided to put my own twist on it.  :)  I have lib friends who feel just like you. 

I received a little flak for believing that the problem with transgenders is that they are mentally ill.  (It is a crime to perform  female genital mutilation but okay to perform sex change surgery?) 

However, I do not understand how YOU can strip the rights of a woman on behalf of a non-sentient blob of cells.   Were I to change and believe a 1st trimester fetus is far more significant

than I currently believe and oppose the abortion CHOICE for myself,   I would NOT try to return other women to servitude by the stripping of their rights to CHOOSE.

So, believing abortion is the wrong choice for you and yours should NOT be a license for you to strip other women of their choices based on THEIR beliefs.   And THAT is where YOU ARE WRONG if you believe in making abortion illegal.

If my post sounded a bit rude I apologize, that wasn't my intention . Hopefully you didn't take it as such