laripu

Revulsion ...

... is what Trump's stupid crap makes me want to do.

Sh1thole? Trump is a sh1t-for-brains. This r*c1st puke must not be tolerated as president.

It reinforces my feeling that Trump ought to be spelled with a c, n, and t.

When the World's most powerful head of a majority-white nation,  uses toilet language to describe countries whose inhabitants are  largely dark-skinned, it represents a new low in international relations.  Toilet insults degrade the country using them.  The head of no other country does this.  Trump is no better than the "Imperial wizard" of the KKK.   They Aryan Brotherhood and Nazi Lowriders must be rejoicing.

For no good reason, Trump's appears determined to offend and alienate darker skinned people everywhere.  And they make up most of the world.

But, unfortunately, while many are shaken and angry, this kind of behavior plays to Trump's base and is one of the main reasons he was elected.  Racism and racists need to be ostracized but Trump is doing all he can to make racism respectable again.

As if to make his racism completely unmistakable, Trump opined that he would like more Norwegians as immigrants.  Evidently, when Trump says "Make America great again"  he really means "Make America white again".  If I was Norwegian, I would feel embarrassed.  But not as embarrassed as I feel being a white American.  I can only image how offensive Trump's "shlthole" remark was to dark skinned Americans.

We must protect our Dreamers and Immigrants.  What Trump said yesterday is disgusting, racist, hateful and untrue.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

From Republicans at the scene of Trump's foul assertions, the silence has been deafening.  So far, only Dick Durban has had the courage and integrity to verify that Trump said them.  As anyone could have predicted, Trump basically,denies the whole thing.

The Republicans have raised the cult of bullying to pathological levels.  The Republican electorate love their bullies.  Since most bullies are also cowards, they are all afraid of their Bully-In-Chief, whether he is representing their views or not.  Belief and morality take a back seat to authoritarianism

Trump's hateful comments do not represent the beliefs of most Americans.  But unfortunately, he is seen by the World as the spokesman for all of us.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, bludog said:

When the World's most powerful head of a majority-white nation,  uses toilet language to describe countries whose inhabitants are  largely dark-skinned, it represents a new low in international relations.  Toilet insults degrade the country using them.  The head of no other country does this.  Trump is no better than the "Imperial wizard" of the KKK.   They Aryan Brotherhood and Nazi Lowriders must be rejoicing.

For no good reason, Trump's appears determined to offend and alienate darker skinned people everywhere.  And they make up most of the world.

But, unfortunately, while many are shaken and angry, this kind of behavior plays to Trump's base and is one of the main reasons he was elected.  Racism and racists need to be ostracized but Trump is doing all he can to make racism respectable again.

As if to make his racism completely unmistakable, Trump opined that he would like more Norwegians as immigrants.  Evidently, when Trump says "Make America great again"  he really means "Make America white again".  If I was Norwegian, I would feel embarrassed.  But not as embarrassed as I feel being a white American.  I can only image how offensive Trump's "shlthole" remark was to dark skinned Americans.

We must protect our Dreamers and Immigrants.  What Trump said yesterday is disgusting, racist, hateful and untrue.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

For all those on the left and right who want to downplay racism and nativism as factors in Trump's victory....Here's the proof. 

yes indeed, it is proof that he is a racist. He never was a populist, many people already knew both of these things. How could they not? So why is he the president? Why did he even run for the presidency? Trump says he's going to Davos. His secretary of the treasury Mnuchin declared that Davos is not much different from the group of 20. Actually no, it is. 

The group of 20 meetings of finance ministers are meetings of people who are there because they represent governments, most of whom were democratically elected.  The people at Davos are there because they are rich. 

And yet, there are republicans who tried to play down Trumps racists statements the other day. To me, that is a problem. Racism is a big issue world wide. If you combine racism with unfettered stealing of natural resources from many poor countries around the world, along with exploitation, what you have is human made tragedy gone wild. 

Exploitation of both people and of resources with no checks or balances is one of the worst sins of mankind. Give me liberty - just what does that mean Herr Trump? 

Peace!

Dick Durbin is a pretty damn decent guy. Of course, he's not a Republican, so that helps. He called out the Republicans before, too, once over comments made about Obama, and once criticizing the treatment and interrogation of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. It is sad that none of the Republicans who were in the meeting have come clean publicly about what the President said, though although Jeff Flake *has* apparently told ABC that people at the meeting told him the Bad wordhole comment did happen, and The Hill has reported that Graham apparently told Tim Scott that the reporting of the Bad wordhold remark was essentially accurate. In short, the Republicans are acting like cult members. Even the ones who disagree are too scared or brainwashed to protest out loud.