I'm Back! ... And Now I'm Gone!!!

31 minutes ago, Tiger said:

The invitation brought me back, but this place is infested with way too many bigoted, ignorant leftists.

Y'all have a nice life, losers.

He’s a right winger. He needs confirmation not debate. In his world everything that has been proven wrong is right. These guys belong at sites like storm front or kkk is gay or such similar places. It’s proof that the trolls can only troll for so long. With no Obama or Clinton around they are lost. And even the made up bulls hit about them can only get them so far. With Trump and Republicans in Congress they can only defend the indefensible for so long. The internet just isn’t any fun for them anymore. Poor snowflakes. 

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why would he come to a site called the "Liberal Forum" and expect to find it filled with fellow crypto Fascists like himself? It is like flying to Honolulu and expecting to find Eskimos picking up passengers in dogsleds outside the airport.

They’re directionally challenged.

I know that I have no desire to go to Stormfront or any of Alex Jones' fans haunts to attack the resident dipsticks there. To enter a site called "Liberal Forum" and expect to find Limbaugh clones seems insanely stupid as well as stupidly insane. 

But that is how we seen to be plagued by, you know, all the resident reactionary trolls, kluxxers,  and haters.

13 minutes ago, skews13 said:

He’s a right winger. He needs confirmation not debate. In his world everything that has been proven wrong is right. These guys belong at sites like storm front or kkk is gay or such similar places. It’s proof that the trolls can only troll for so long. With no Obama or Clinton around they are lost. And even the made up bulls hit about them can only get them so far. With Trump and Republi ans in Congress they can only defend the indefensible for so long. The internet just isn’t any fun for them anymore. Poor snowflakes. 

cow patty analysis on your part.  he is a progressive pretending to be right wing so he can play two ends against the silent majority 24 ways times the distance between yesterday, today, and tomorrow when all that changes are the details never duplicated again now, just recycled into new kinetic total sums adding currently as spontaneously here simultaneously existing in plain sight.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Thank you, Herr Sigmund.

Why babble, when you can pseudopsychobabble?

Accuse everyone else, while it is the only game played.  I use universal constants and self evident kinetic results compared to your reciting human behavior socially done historically kept by relative time table logistics.  I discuss how life actually functions kinetically and you strive to keep eternal conflicting opinions governing human behavior from inception to extinction of this species in this atmosphere.

Which one of you and I represent what life actually is? You work reality, I live the real moment.

7 hours ago, Tiger said:

The invitation brought me back, but this place is infested with way too many bigoted, ignorant leftists.

We will assume you are hanging at .net ANOTHER liberal forum..what's wrong? Can you can not compete with your own kind?

9 hours ago, Tiger said:

GET THE FUK OUT OF HERE AND TAKE YOUR WIFE WITH YOU CUZ WE'LL BE PUTTING

HER OVER THE TABLEL AND PUTTING IT TO HER SHE'LL STAY HERE AND BLOW YOU OFF