Whnarewegoingtostoplivinpovert

Every one should have a job if they are able to work and we all should have equal pay

Every one should have a job if they are able to work.Every one should have a good home.Every one needs to come together like we say we do but that's not true it's bull we have not.Every one needs to wakeup the government and rich force us to live this way and just think about how much they hide from us and cause us to go through in life

Equal pay rewards the least productive workers at the expense of the more productive workers

One more thing I bust my ads doing construction and make less than half what nurses make and a lot more than doctors they don't do anode to help or fix people's health so lets here you people's crap on that subject but a I y how when are all you morons going to do something about the government craping on us low income families

11 hours ago, Whnarewegoingtostoplivinpovert said:

One more thing I bust my ads doing construction and make less than half what nurses make and a lot more than doctors they don't do anode to help or fix people's health so lets here you people's crap on that subject but a I y how when are all you morons going to do something about the government craping on us low income families

Society values nurses more.  You don't even have to speak English, let alone have an education, to do construction. 

Hi Kacper i have to say that's not true.Construction workers have to know how to read do math and speak English sorry to have to tell you that i don't have to rely on nurses to change my kids diaper on my kid and pay my baby sitter $30 To $60 an hour to do that and i can do there job to . You know why because i know how to read and they got this thing called the internet where i can look up what ever i don't know lol and if you got a lazy employee you speak to them about it or find them another job or get rid of them !!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the moron . Hay last i new Society needs construction workers to build your houses you hospitals and on and on and on and on and on. To tell you the truth all i here is them crying and crying and crying. 

On 1/10/2018 at 5:18 AM, Whnarewegoingtostoplivinpovert said:

Hi Kacper i have to say that's not true.Construction workers have to know how to read do math and speak English sorry to have to tell you that i don't have to rely on nurses to change my kids diaper on my kid and pay my baby sitter $30 To $60 an hour to do that and i can do there job to . You know why because i know how to read and they got this thing called the internet where i can look up what ever i don't know lol and if you got a lazy employee you speak to them about it or find them another job or get rid of them !!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the moron . Hay last i new Society needs construction workers to build your houses you hospitals and on and on and on and on and on. To tell you the truth all i here is them crying and crying and crying. 

There are many jobs you can't do.

I've highlighted spelling errors in your post.

I haven't bothered to highlight grammatical errors.

You're barely coherent and you want to make as much as a doctor, without the effort or the risk? In your dreams, maybe.

On 1/2/2018 at 8:47 AM, Whnarewegoingtostoplivinpovert said:

So imagine a person who has gotten a bachelor's degree (4 years), then gone through medical school and become a doctor (4 years), then done residency (4 years).  Now suppose they also specialize: that's a fellowship of 3 to 8 years. All of that is learning and your salary ranges from nothing early on to very little.

When they're done they can pay back all the loans they incurred (around $200K). But what will pay back the risk?  The highest paid doctors make about $650K, but there are lots of doctor's who haven't specialized making $150K. And they work long hours. And if they make a mistake they get sued for millions.

I don't disagree that nurses struggled and doctors to and that is what i'm trying  to make my point about they should not have had to go threw that also .I am trying to get some where in life but am spinning my wheels in mud . I know i have spelling problem but don't care i was typing fast my point was understood.Just for the record the medical around here is vary bad .I would also would like to say this countries people are not coming together LOOK AT HOW YOU PERSONALLY ATTACKED ME OVER SOMETHING AS SMALL AS SPELLING IS ALL  I'M SAYING .I BUST MY ASS TO BUILD YOU'R HOMES AND FIX THEM AND WE DON'T MAKE Bad word DOING IT . SO I SEE IT THAT YOU NEED ME AS MUCH AS MEDICAL IS NEEDED BY US .