Boycott all red state products

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Do you have a list?

Oh you're goddamn right I do. So do others. I've been supporting this boycott for some time now and it is working. You won't hear much about it on national news, but on the local level here in California, it's growing.

8 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Oh you're goddamn right I do. So do others. I've been supporting this boycott for some time now and it is working. You won't hear much about it on national news, but on the local level here in California, it's growing.

Can you share with us the list?

You must not like eating beef...all of the top 5 beef producing states are red.  Hope you like walking or riding a bicycle...6 of the top 7 petroleum product producing states are red.  No, you cannot change to a vehicle that uses compress natural gas as all 5 of the top producing states are red.  Hope you live somewhere where the temperature is always moderate because 7 of the top 8 coal producing states are red.

All that means you will probably have to go without heating oil, electricity (since most is produced by coal powered generation plants)...so damn, buying an electric vehicle won't help.  Oh, wait...the overwhelming majority of vehicles sold by Ford, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota and Honda are produced in red states.

21 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Hit the swine where it hurts, their wallet. Kentucky whiskey was the first on my list because there isn't much red states have to offer me anyway. I hit Ebay next, and then Amazon. I will buy nothing that is sold or made in a red state.

Do you eat meat ?

Do you put gas in your car?

2 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

You must not like eating beef...all of the top 5 beef producing states are red.  Hope you like walking or riding a bicycle...6 of the top 7 petroleum product producing states are red.  No, you cannot change to a vehicle that uses compress natural gas as all 5 of the top producing states are red.  Hope you live somewhere where the temperature is always moderate because 7 of the top 8 coal producing states are red.

All that means you will probably have to go without heating oil, electricity (since most is produced by coal powered generation plants)...so damn, buying an electric vehicle won't help.  Oh, wait...the overwhelming majority of vehicles sold by Ford, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota and Honda are produced in red states.

There are no cows in California? Our natural gas here comes from Canada. In the bay area, it can get as low as 32 in some areas for a few weeks. I have a wood stove, the wood doesn't come from a red state. Both my Toyotas are made in Japan. The Chevron refinery is 50 miles from our home. The majority of their crude comes from South America or other foreign countries.

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

There are no cows in California? Our natural gas here comes from Canada. In the bay area, it can get as low as 32 in some areas for a few weeks. I have a wood stove, the wood doesn't come from a red state. Both my Toyotas are made in Japan. The Chevron refinery is 50 miles from our home. The majority of their crude comes from South America or other foreign countries.

Why do you have cars made in Japan?

I thought you were part of the buy American crowd?

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

And when you eat all of your cows, then what. Do you actually think that Cali could be self sustaining? Sweet, no federal funding for you then. You are free to start your own country anytime sweetheart! How about AZ just turns off the switch to the CO river?

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I'm sure the dope that started this thread had no idea of the contributions that red states make...

Like what? Bibles, pro lifers, using money from blue states? The the biggest contribution...electing The Pig.

Archived