Men should call a sex strike.

untitled

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more sex. Let's have an all out gender war.

As I once heard a wise old black lady say: "Dick is some of the freeist stuff there is".  Men may have material and non-material things women want, but a penis is probably not going to be something a woman can't find at a moment's notice in abundant quantities. 

Had God intended men and women equal, a woman's ovaries would pump out as must testosterone as a man's testicles.  Then we'd all be screwing like rabbits, with little time to spare other than grazing on grass and eating the occasional lethargic squirrel.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

As I once heard a wise old black lady say: "Dick is some of the freeist stuff there is".  Men may have material and non-material things women want, but a penis is probably not going to be something a woman can't find at a moment's notice in abundant quantities. 

Had God intended men and women equal, a woman's ovaries would pump out as must testosterone as a man's testicles.  Then we'd all be screwing like rabbits, with little time to spare other than grazing on grass and eating the occasional lethargic squirrel.

How will they have children without men?

How will they have children without men?

How many women can one man service?  With really horny women strutting around, how long do you think it will be before a couple of men break ranks? 

Have to stay strong. 

Men are not strong in this way.  They are very weak.   What you propose is like me leaving bowl of fresh steak around for my dog, and then as I'm headed out the door, telling my dog to stay strong and don't eat the meat.

Just now, Skans said:

Men are not strong in this way.  They are very weak.   What you propose is like me leaving bowl of fresh steak around for my dog, and then as I'm headed out the door, telling my dog to stay strong and don't eat the meat.

Hopefully our species is better than dogs

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

How do you predict this to turn out? 

Hard to say, depends how long it goes. Certainly will drop the birth rate to zero. Maybe women will realize they actually like men and sex.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Yes, considering that their individual cost/benefit calculations will not mirror yours. To expect solidarity and abstinence from such a primal and basic part of life, the reward has to be sufficient. That would be a hard sell. 

Anything worth accomplishing requires sacrifice.

Just now, untitled said:

How do you get pregnant with a battery?

They don't need you for that either, it's in the freezers.  Men aren't required for any of this any longer and if you only want a girl you don't even need male sperm.

Archived