Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123urout

Have A Very Merry Christmas My Democrat Freinds, A Gift From Me To You!

This time of year always seems to pull people together a little, It gets worse every year,but this year I am going to give Liberals a special gift early that they just havent thought of yet. It would have came probably 2-3 years from now..

Well here is it. You know that mthr fkr Frosty the Snowman? Well my Liberal friends have not got around to calling the racist, homophobe white as snow cok sukr out yet.

This Racist bigot has got to be a transgenderphobe, a bible thumping ghost in the sky conservatard. I mean this little bitch doesnt even believe in the OBVIOUS GLOBAL WARMING!

WTF? This whiter than white conservatard has the AUDACITY to shove it in liberal face every winter by showing up at homes everywhere and there has been nothing to silence the Racist.

Where the fk is Black thug frosty,Muslim Frosty? Transgender Frosty? Gay Frosty?Indian Frosty? Global warming Frosty?Poor Frosty? Hates America Frosty?Obama Hussein is God Frosty?

You fkn Liberals are dropping the fkn ball here, wtf is wrong with you guys letting this stand?

This is another America tradition that has to be ruined and stomped out.It CAN NOT STAND. Why there should be a law against children building a White mthr fkn Frosty that  obviously Spits in the face of global Warming truth. This is a GD OUTRAGE

I have the solution so that you can stop the egregious activity and show the world how sensitive and compassionate you are.

The next fkn time global warming causes and big fkn snow to come to your domicile you get right to your activism work (or con the neighbor kid) and you show them damn conservatards how you really think.

This is what you do, you make the biggest Frosty you can make right out by the road. You take the biggest mthr fkn carrot you can find and stick it right up frosty`s ass, this will prove that this frosty aint no Hetro bible thumping reject, this is a queer as Bad word anal ramming and loving homo queer Frosty!The democrat kind baby!

You take a 2 snowballs and give ole frosty a big pair of tits that no one can miss and give him/her a cok and balls.This will show them bible thumping retards that this frosty aint no conservatard America loving Homeo phobe either.He is a transgender, use any bathroom it damn well pleases Democrat intellectual.. Then you give frosty a big ole afro with some of that hair in a can schitt and make it 4 feet high, and  then give it some dred locks.

While your at it paint some injun garb on his face.(Just to show you know pocohontas aint no Injun senator)

One thing left to do..This mthr fkr is still white, well I can fix that for ya also. Back that gay fkn prius out by frosty the fag, pull a spark plug wire so that gay azz hunk of Bad word you drive runs like azz and is blowing black smoke.Hook up a hose to that 1 " tail pipe and blow soot all over that white mthr fkr and now you gots yo self a black Frosty....YOUR WELCOME

HAVE A MERRY FKN CHRISTMAS YOU AZZWIPES!

1 minute ago, Harryhands said:

Christmas is for fools, like all religion.

And Jesus was born in the spring.

Thank you for that, Jesus isnt his name either.

1 minute ago, CrookedHillary said:

Harry is depressed and hates life. Have sympathy on him.

Don't troll, it's annoying.

Just now, 123urout said:

Thank you for that, Jesus isnt his name either.

Yeshua is his name.  He was f-ing nuts, a Jew, dark-skinned, and was not born of a virgin nor on Dec. 25th.

Just now, Harryhands said:

Don't troll, it's annoying.

Hey killer. Calm down. Breathe deep. Squeeze the pillow. Let go. Squeeze the pillow. Let go. Merry christmas!!

2 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

Yeshua is his name.  He was f-ing nuts, a Jew, dark-skinned, and was not born of a virgin nor on Dec. 25th.

Was there a psychologist that signed off on the crazy part in those days?

Just now, CrookedHillary said:

Hey killer. Calm down. Breathe deep. Squeeze the pillow. Let go. Squeeze the pillow. Let go. Merry christmas!!

Don't troll.

Just now, 123urout said:

Was there a psychologist that signed off on the crazy part in those days?

His own family.  Read the damn synoptic gospels.

2 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

I wish Harry to have peace in his heart and mind.

I will, when I'm dead, by my own hand (most likely).

10 minutes ago, 123urout said:

This time of year always seems to pull people together a little, It gets worse every year,but this year I am going to give Liberals a special gift early that they just havent thought of yet. It would have came probably 2-3 years from now..

Well here is it. You know that mthr fkr Frosty the Snowman? Well my Liberal friends have not got around to calling the racist, homophobe white as snow cok sukr out yet.

This Racist bigot has got to be a transgenderphobe, a bible thumping ghost in the sky conservatard. I mean this little bitch doesnt even believe in the OBVIOUS GLOBAL WARMING!

WTF? This whiter than white conservatard has the AUDACITY to shove it in liberal face every winter by showing up at homes everywhere and there has been nothing to silence the Racist.

Where the fk is Black thug frosty,Muslim Frosty? Transgender Frosty? Gay Frosty?Indian Frosty? Global warming Frosty?Poor Frosty? Hates America Frosty?Obama Hussein is God Frosty?

You fkn Liberals are dropping the fkn ball here, wtf is wrong with you guys letting this stand?

This is another America tradition that has to be ruined and stomped out.It CAN NOT STAND. Why there should be a law against children building a White mthr fkn Frosty that  obviously Spits in the face of global Warming truth. This is a GD OUTRAGE

I have the solution so that you can stop the egregious activity and show the world how sensitive and compassionate you are.

The next fkn time global warming causes and big fkn snow to come to your domicile you get right to your activism work (or con the neighbor kid) and you show them damn conservatards how you really think.

This is what you do, you make the biggest Frosty you can make right out by the road. You take the biggest mthr fkn carrot you can find and stick it right up frosty`s ass, this will prove that this frosty aint no Hetro bible thumping reject, this is a queer as Bad word anal ramming and loving homo queer Frosty!The democrat kind baby!

You take a 2 snowballs and give ole frosty a big pair of tits that no one can miss and give him/her a cok and balls.This will show them bible thumping retards that this frosty aint no conservatard America loving Homeo phobe either.He is a transgender, use any bathroom it damn well pleases Democrat intellectual.. Then you give frosty a big ole afro with some of that hair in a can schitt and make it 4 feet high, and  then give it some dred locks.

While your at it paint some injun garb on his face.(Just to show you know pocohontas aint no Injun senator)

One thing left to do..This mthr fkr is still white, well I can fix that for ya also. Back that gay fkn prius out by frosty the fag, pull a spark plug wire so that gay azz hunk of Bad word you drive runs like azz and is blowing black smoke.Hook up a hose to that 1 " tail pipe and blow soot all over that white mthr fkr and now you gots yo self a black Frosty....YOUR WELCOME

HAVE A MERRY FKN CHRISTMAS YOU AZZWIPES!

President Obama and his gorgeous classy wife beat you to it cum dumpster.

His own family.  Read the damn synoptic gospels.

Hmm , Isnt the Bible all lies?

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Hmm , Isnt the Bible all lies?

It's all f-ing nonsense but that's where Yeshua is. Another failed Jewish Messiah.

4 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

President Obama and his gorgeous classy wife beat you to it cum dumpster.

I agree, they both beat him as a cum dumpster.

It's all f-ing nonsense but that's where Yeshua is. Another failed Jewish Messiah.

Then how could Yeshua be named Yeshua? How could he be crazy? Its just a big fairy tale and nothing is true.. the only thing that could obviously be true is that Yeshua is crazy,,,,Ya thats it.Damn I`m so glad i have a intellectual schooling me. I would have never been able to figure all that out without your brilliance and teachun skilz.

4 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

I agree, they both beat him as a cum dumpster.

Your orange ape Trump lied and said Obama never said Merry Christmas and you and your azzholes believed it or pretended to believe it.

Debunked: Donald Trump's Claim Barack Obama Didn't Say Merry ...

That's right Trumproid, your favorite lying Nazi got caught lying again. 

You know how Santa makes a list? I make lists too. You just made the Antifa list. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Then how could Yeshua be named Yeshua? How could he be crazy? Its just a big fairy tale and nothing is true.. the only thing that could obviously be true is that Yeshua is crazy,,,,Ya thats it.Damn I`m so glad i have a intellectual schooling me. I would have never been able to figure all that out without your brilliance and teachun skilz.

Let's test you, just for fun, what is Koine?

Let's test you, just for fun, what is Koine?

Greek language

8 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Greek language

Great, and only 11 minutes.  That is what Yeshua spoke in Palestine, and it was rough and ready.  So were the Gospels, written by men not God.

0091eacfa989060cc8987b724bc77eae--deitie

Just now, 123urout said:

oldest manuscripts were mostly written in Hebrew about 70 %

And long were the Gospels written after Yeshua died naked on the cross and was buried?

And long were the Gospels written after Yeshua died naked on the cross and was buried?

i think about 100 years