Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RussianDisinformation

Good News! Trump May Be Dying

Like a lot of fat out of shape cons Trump is unable to walk 700 yards or 6 football fields.  Like his lardass supporters, Trump has disgusting health habits.  When Trump croaks there will be dancing in the streets just like when Obama had bin Laden killed. When this happens and I predict he will become too sick to be president soon America will still be in deep Bad word. The trash that elected Trump are worse than Trump. Had it not been for all the Nazis and racists and homophobes and other various right wing dib Bad words there would be no Trump presidency. 

It may be a hollow victory when he croaks. There is a lot more trash that needs to be dumped. When it happens contain your joy and keep working to rid the world of Nazi racist TRASH!

RussianDiarrhea a desperate democRat troll.

1508954910183.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

553194a0a616c2230a2e1f0c4354c5fc.jpg

kj

6 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Would you all please stop these false alarms???

I am just as hopeful as the next guy

Watch the whole video. Trump is clutching his chest. He has cardiac issues. He's hiding his health problems same as his tax fraud. The Bad worder is dying. I give him less than 2 years. This is not wishful thinking. I want this Bad worder around because his policies will punish he supporters more than decent people. While Trump has done a great job so far destroying the GOP, the job is not done. Sadly, I don't see him living to 74.  His budget will tank the economy and that will hurt the GOP but ideally he will serve out his term and then get clobbered in the general election. 

Donald Trump Tests Positive for Everything, According to His Own ...

Experts: Trump's Speaking Style “Raises Questions About His Brain ...

Image result for Trump is dying

25 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Funny watching what the leftist regressives have been reduced to - not that they were anything to start with anyway.....

Ignorance is bliss for you Trumproids. The orange ape has coronary artery disease. He can barely walk and he just had a mild stroke.  I want the Bad worder to live because he's been doing a bang up job destroying the GOP.  I love it! Put that Bad worder on life support and let him do his worst because the people in the US who he will hurt the most are the assholes like you who voted for him. 

It's sad how unhinged the left has become. 

Not even Americans anymore. 

lol  ha ha ha   Trump kicked clintons ass in the election,, Glory Be to God in the Highest ! and Peace to his people on earth !!

Trump slaughtered her at the voting polls

its been a banner year for business !! 

obama sucks  diks

This thread is EXACTLY why Trump will be reelected in 2020.

And why the DemocRAT"ic" Party will die on the vine.

4 hours ago, Golfboy said:

It's sad how unhinged the left has become. 

Not even Americans anymore. 

I tracked you down on the other board and BTW I have gained the confidence of the treasonous righties there. They think I am one of them. I get their PM and I know your troll tactics and I have lots of personal info and I think you and I have been chatting.    

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

This thread is EXACTLY why Trump will be reelected in 2020.

And why the DemocRAT"ic" Party will die on the vine.

Trump is already suffering from dementia and coronary artery disease. He's a ticking time bomb and you are probably not much healthier seeing as how you are a fat bloated righty. 

Donald Trump's approval rating has reached the lowest point of his 11-month-long presidency, dropping to 32 percent this week as his embattled White House administration has shrugged off allegations of sexual assault, collusion with Russia and ineffective leadership. The president's disapproval rating was 63 percent in the Pew Research Center survey released Thursday, a new high for the survey.

Image result for Middle finger

The results mark Trump's lowest approval rating in any poll since he was sworn into office in January in front of a smaller than expected crowd. The Pew poll said Trump's approval rating had decreased from February, when he was at 39 percent. In October, the president saw a 34 percent approval rating. Meanwhile, just 59 percent said they disapproved of the former reality TV star in Pew’s October survey, the previous high mark for that measurement.

wishing ill on others is the worst thing one can do. what you desire of others will come back to you and manifest in your own life as conditions which is why the ancients taught forgiveness for those that use you as well as good will towards men.

4 hours ago, desertloner said:

I may not like the dude, but i don't want death for people

I agree...I detest Trump but do not wish death on anybody...Should he pass, however, I certainly would not shed a single tear for that pig of pigs...

5 hours ago, desertloner said:

I may not like the dude, but i don't want death for people

JUst incapacitation would do. For example should he start telling the world that reality should be kinetically separated Eternally cradle to grave according to the Rule of 72 and Nostradamus' Periodic Table of the Elementary my dear Watson in their own skin in the game...

These unhinged idiots aren't even Americans anymore.    

They've lost what little was left of their minds, simply because they lost an election.

Now they're willing to burn down the country, as long as it takes down Trump.