Jump to content
drvoke

Bernie Sanders: Trump should resign for sexual misconduct

Recommended Posts

 

 

You got that right, Bernie!

This is the man who should have been President, not that pig, Trump.

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sanders-trump-should-think-about-resigning-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations/ar-BBGllX3?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

 

 

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) early Thursday said President Trump should think about resigning over the sexual misconduct allegations brought up against him during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"We have a president of the United States who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he's assaulted women, so I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention of what's going on and also think about resigning," Sanders said on "CBS This Morning," referring to the "Access Hollywood" tape that emerged last year.

The senator went on to emphasize the need for a cultural revolution to address sexual misconduct.

"What I worry about right now, as we speak, in restaurants and in offices all over this country where you have bosses who are not famous, there is harassment of women and women are being intimidated. We need a cultural revolution in this country," he said.

 

Image result for trump statue of liberty

 

The entire world sees it even if idiot cons can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Bernie...

 

Didn't you once say that women fantasize about being raped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the problem is that with times person of the year and roy the boy moore-on probably going to the senate from Christian alabamy, we want don in there until the midterms at which time we can impeach him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) early Thursday said President Trump should think about resigning over the sexual misconduct allegations brought up against him during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"We have a president of the United States who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he's assaulted women, so I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention of what's going on and also think about resigning," Sanders said on "CBS This Morning," referring to the "Access Hollywood" tape that emerged last year.

The senator went on to emphasize the need for a cultural revolution to address sexual misconduct.

"What I worry about right now, as we speak, in restaurants and in offices all over this country where you have bosses who are not famous, there is harassment of women and women are being intimidated. We need a cultural revolution in this country," he said.

 

 

Bernie sanders should resign for being a MORON !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Thank you Bernie...

 

Didn't you once say that women fantasize about being raped?

 

find where he said that, I'd love to read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not about to start listening to Bernie Sanders now.  There never was a thing that Bernie said or supported that I ever agreed with.  He's a senile old squish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Bernie Sanders: Trump should resign for sexual misconduct

Poor, irrelevant Bernie. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

:rolleyes:

Hey RockHead, is it true you fantasize about being raped by 3 big black dicks?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel the Burn yet? Even the dems couldn't take the Bern and tanked him for hilarity. Trump considered resigning for a nano second and then said Nahhh. 7 more years. Trump 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, johndnorth said:

Feel the Burn yet? Even the dems couldn't take the Bern and tanked him for hilarity. Trump considered resigning for a nano second and then said Nahhh. 7 more years. Trump 2020.

 

Trump the Fascist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Hey RockHead, is it true you fantasize about being raped by 3 big black dicks?

 

Nah, the dicks are your thing, pus sucker.  I'll bet you have shirtless Putin pics all over your wall.  Pervert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What people are saying about an essay he wrote about men and women.

AP 2016 SPLIT CAMPAIGN A ELN FILE USA VT

Sen. Bernie Sanders is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination.(Photo: Andy Duback, AP)

CONNECTTWEET 7 LINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE

 

Anna Merlan, Jezebel: "A 1972 essay by Vermont Sen. and Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is getting some attention ... because it's weird. ... Bernie opines that men masturbate to images of women who are 'tied up' and abused, while women fantasize about 'being raped by three men simultaneously.' ... The essay, written in an alt-weekly called the Vermont Freeman, was uncovered by Mother Jones and embedded in a profile of Sanders as a young, semi-aimless radical."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

What people are saying about an essay he wrote about men and women.

AP 2016 SPLIT CAMPAIGN A ELN FILE USA VT

Sen. Bernie Sanders is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination.(Photo: Andy Duback, AP)

CONNECTTWEET 7 LINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE

 

Anna Merlan, Jezebel: "A 1972 essay by Vermont Sen. and Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is getting some attention ... because it's weird. ... Bernie opines that men masturbate to images of women who are 'tied up' and abused, while women fantasize about 'being raped by three men simultaneously.' ... The essay, written in an alt-weekly called the Vermont Freeman, was uncovered by Mother Jones and embedded in a profile of Sanders as a young, semi-aimless radical."

 

 

 

 

1972. Will you ever discuss politics on this forum? Shouldn't you be on the National Enquirer forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johndnorth said:

Feel the Burn yet? Even the dems couldn't take the Bern and tanked him for hilarity. Trump considered resigning for a nano second and then said Nahhh. 7 more years. Trump 2020.

You are in for a major letdown, john.  :lol:  Your fuhrer is NOT going to make it to the end of his first term.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, untitled said:

1972. Will you ever discuss politics on this forum? Shouldn't you be on the National Enquirer forum?

He should be on the head injury forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×