Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Tramps Swamp turns into Cesspool...Whistleblower: Flynn texts broached nuclear plan, Russian Sanctions

16 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Gee ... didn't I hear somewhere that Flynn was a registered DemocRAT?   Just saying ...

One disciple of time relativity doesn't behave any different than all other time relativity disciples and all them them together think they are above middle class governed subjects of interpretation  the idealists you loyally follow defined as objectives to conquer ancestrally.

Wow, chain of command levels regardless the interpretation developed following time relativity ancestrally..Where did all the social corruption just appear from in the last century. God, devil, Allah, Karma, Mother Earth out thinking human instinctive navigating?

Or just the choices made ancestrally to ignore how life actually functions in plain sight when defending ideas Eternity has to be any other time than now and life has to come from any place outside of this atmosphere..

BeAChooser said:

Gee ... didn't I hear somewhere that Flynn was a registered DemocRAT?   Just saying ...

and raygun used to be a Dem until he lost his mind

AND Tramp before he got on Drugs

23 hours ago, benson13 said:

Christie: Warning about Flynn among reasons I was fired from Trump transition

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f82d4100-b502-38ce-83cd-e6081cc625c9/ss_christie%3A-warning-about-flynn.html

It's far too late for that fat Bad word Christie to redeem himself by trying to play the objective politician after his horrifyingly corrupt Mafia rule and financial rape of New Jersey.