Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Craig234

Well I made a mistake responding to a poster

I saw a thread - think it was this forum but not sure - last night, someone saying they're a new used who wanted to interview some people about public opinions on race.

I said I'd talk to him.

Today he e-mailed me and I talked to him on the phone.

It was immediately clear he was your garden variety ignorant racist and all he want to do was spew his ignorance.

I let him go on for a bit - all about low black IQ, how Asians are discriminated against, how evil affirmative action is, on and on.

Name was Mike Rodgers. If you see the name, move on.

2 hours ago, Craig234 said:

It was immediately clear he was your garden variety ignorant racist and all he want to do was spew his ignorance.

Thanks for the tip !

The sad thing is:  This type of incomprehension has been bolstered so widely by the Right Wing Noise Machine;  And so many people, in the Cult Of Ignorance share it, that they feel legitimized;  As if nearly all doubt has been removed that there is something wrong with their collective pathology.

There needs to be an outcry of disapproval, long and loud enough to disenfranchise them from mainstream society.  Unfortunately, the opposite is happening now.  We even have one in the White House.