Voters fleeing GOP in droves prior to 2018

According to this article below, people are abandoning the Republican party in record numbers.  The political climate is ripe for a tsunami of left-of-center candidates to take over the house and senate.....as well as down ballot offices. 

Apparently President Little Hands is uniting the country after all.....against his racist, plutocratic, pro-Russian ideals.  If this article is accurate, Republicans should be concerned.  Are they concerned?  Doubtful.....

One of the best ways to gauge the relative health of a political party's brand is to see how willing people are to say they identify with the party. Which is why new Gallup poll numbers on party identification should worry Republicans heading into an election year.

Just 37% of people identify as Republicans or leaning toward the Republican Party, compared with 44% who identify as either leaning toward the Democratic Party or as solid Democrats. Another 14% say they are independents and don't lean to either party.

What's particularly worrisome for Republicans is the trend line on the party ID question since President Donald Trump was elected in November 2016.

At that point, 44% called themselves Democrats while 42% said they were Republicans. It's been all downhill for Republicans since then.

171204134112-democrats-maintain-edge-in-

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/republican-party-id-most-important-number/index.html

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

According to this article below, people are abandoning the Republican party in record numbers.  The political climate is ripe for a tsunami of left-of-center candidates to take over the house and senate.....as well as down ballot offices. 

Apparently President Little Hands is uniting the country after all.....against his racist, plutocratic, pro-Russian ideals.  If this article is accurate, Republicans should be concerned.  Are they concerned?  Doubtful.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/republican-party-id-most-important-number/index.html

The DNC better figure out how to get them to vote for candidates. So far, I see nothing.

43 minutes ago, untitled said:

The DNC better figure out how to get them to vote for candidates. So far, I see nothing.

36 minutes ago, PaintMyHouse said:

Indeed.

Agree with both of you.  We need a candidate who is going to fight for the working class (not the corporations, the wealthy, or the Washington establishment).  "Better than Trump" (as in, who isn't better than Trump?) isn't going to cut it.

I am a registered independent.  I have no "party loyalty."  I will vote for the person whom I feel will help we, the people.

57 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

13 months ago CNN predicted Hillary would get 400 electoral votes...

What else ya got?

Tom Perez, how much money does the DNC have right now???  If you have any balls, you'd post the DNC ballance sheet here for everyone to see.  But, of course Tom Perez has no balls.  Did the Berniecrats chop 'em off and feed them to the Hillarycrats?  Tommy show us you aren't just a sackless gimp.  Post the DNC balance sheet.  I dare you.  I double dare you!

The latest from the POS

Trump signed two presidential proclamations during his appearance, one removing protection from about 85 percent Bears Ears National Monument, which covers 1.3 million acres and was created by Barack Obama in late 2016. Grand Staircase Escalante, which covers 1.9 million acres and was created by President Bill Clinton in 1996, will be cut by roughly half.

FOR OIL DRILLING

e607b4649f22bc40e2aeffe8879212e6

16 minutes ago, benson13 said:

The latest from the POS

Trump signed two presidential proclamations during his appearance, one removing protection from about 85 percent Bears Ears National Monument, which covers 1.3 million acres and was created by Barack Obama in late 2016. Grand Staircase Escalante, which covers 1.9 million acres and was created by President Bill Clinton in 1996, will be cut by roughly half.

FOR OIL DRILLING

Disgusting.  :(   Destroying protected lands so his rich pals can make a buck.  FUCK this asshole of a "president."

one removing protection from about 85 percent Bears Ears National Monument, which covers 1.3 million acres and was created by Barack Obama in late 2016.

That really pissed me off when couldn't dirt bike there then.

States rights.

Let them do it.

I'm going back in February.

Beautiful place.

kj

6 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

That really pissed me off when couldn't dirt bike there then.

States rights.

Let them do it.

I'm going back in February.

Beautiful place.

kj

90% of the land in Bears Ears is Federal land, dolt.

4 hours ago, Z09 said:

13 months ago CNN predicted Hillary would get 400 electoral votes...

What else ya got?

What else ya got you ask?

ℳitt is ahead on Rassy +2 with leaners. That's the most important, most accurate poll.

6 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Posts like this will keep the left wing in bed or on a high election time.  Thanks.

7 hours ago, benson13 said:

The latest from the POS

FOR OIL DRILLING

he is sooooooooo smart !! he has outsmarted the fagocrats  100-0

4 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

One of the keys to defeating republicans will be mending gerrymandering. 

Another will be to vote local in order to flip swing states and maybe a couple of red states.  

Might happen in an alternate universe but not this one,the left doesn't get it America has rejected your platform you're the reason trump won