Denzel Washington is to be commended.

4 minutes ago, rick55 said:

Denzel Washington on Black Incarcerations: “Don’t Blame the System”

http://www.libertyplanet.com/articles/denzel-washington-on-black-incarcerations-dont-blame-the-system/

Yawn. that man is a career performer at pretending to be anyone but what his is as eternally separated now. Educated idiots call him one of those thousand points of light, a star of intellectual possibilities..

3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Home is part of the system

Bragging or complaining because you sure as hell aren't correcting the problem or explaining what created it 300 generations ago? that Earth is only 6,000 years old if you go by written history kept by one species seeking to feel larger than eternally separated now as a whole population of citizens defending their relative states of denial..

12 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I do disagree with his premise.. the system does do with people as it pleases

could you imagine how different things might be if we had relied on hemp for industrial needs for the last 100 years??

naturally. and yes I get you are talking about Denzel.

Ridiculous question posed for the rationalization of legalizing pot. nice try.

7 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I have not encountered anyone (other than you) who view home as part of the system.  It is a personal choice to use drugs, join a gang, commit theft, etc.  If you choose to do one (or more) of those things and your life spirals downward as a result...that's on you...nobody else.

There is no doubt life is hard...and much harder for some than others.  It's even harder when you make stupid decisions.

1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

I have not encountered anyone (other than you) who view home as part of the system.  It is a personal choice to use drugs, join a gang, commit theft, etc.  If you choose to do one (or more) of those things and your life spirals downward as a result...that's on you...nobody else.

There is no doubt life is hard...and much harder for some than others.  It's even harder when you make stupid decisions.

You almost had me there.  for a fraction of a second I believed you weren't part of some relative state of denial until the second paragraph. and all that great vocabulary of the second sentence on top was syllables in the wind..

5 hours ago, rick55 said:

Denzel Washington on Black Incarcerations: “Don’t Blame the System”

http://www.libertyplanet.com/articles/denzel-washington-on-black-incarcerations-dont-blame-the-system/

You got played

Fake news on Denzel

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/04/cnn-analyst-shares-fake-news-story-about-denzel-washington-attacking-obama-and-cnn/218733

The fake Denzel Washington story has been shared over 48,000 times on Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter so far, according to the social media analytics website BuzzSumo. Fake news websites spread made-up stories about Washington switching his support to Donald Trump last year.  

56 minutes ago, justrying said:

You got played

Fake news on Denzel

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/04/cnn-analyst-shares-fake-news-story-about-denzel-washington-attacking-obama-and-cnn/218733

The fake Denzel Washington story has been shared over 48,000 times on Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter so far, according to the social media analytics website BuzzSumo. Fake news websites spread made-up stories about Washington switching his support to Donald Trump last year.  

The content of my link has nothing to do with the content of your link. Obviously you didn't read the articles. The only motive I can surmise for your post is reflexive partisanship. 

9 minutes ago, rick55 said:

The content of my link has nothing to do with the content of your link. Obviously you didn't read the articles. The only motive I can surmise for your post is reflexive partisanship. 

Liberty planet is Fake news

9 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

One of my favorite movie clips

Kind of reminds me of Trump running the US

Using fiction to measure actual events, why didn't you use Fallen or Deja Vu? Between the two you have spiritual fantasy and science fiction both ignoring now is eternally separating life ancestrally within the moment here.

16 hours ago, Five By Five said:

could you imagine how different things might be if we had relied on hemp for industrial needs for the last 100 years??

Truth.