Jump to content

Tramp to BFFs the Russians..."Yes, I fired Comey & got the Pressure off us"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Z09 said:

Isn't that the same guy that had dinner with Pelosi?

 

Why do you think Trump wanted to hide that meeting from the American public?  Of course, that was right after Trump admitted on national television that he fired Comey to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DemoMan said:

 

Why do you think Trump wanted to hide that meeting from the American public?  Of course, that was right after Trump admitted on national television that he fired Comey to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Didn't that same Russian have meetings with Claire McCaskill?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Didn't that same Russian have meetings with Claire McCaskill?

 

 

 

Poor ZO runs like a frightened little bitch from my question.

 

Why do you think Trump wanted to hide that meeting from the American public? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PaintMyHouse said:

Nothing like the active rejection of reality.  Carry on.

If you trust poll's go for it...

There's a new one everyday and they've been proven wrong...

 

Did you know that 78% of the people polled thinks Hillary will nominate Obama for the Supreme Court once she's elected?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Z09 said:

If you trust poll's go for it...

There's a new one everyday and they've been proven wrong...

 

Did you know that 78% of the people polled thinks Hillary will nominate Obama for the Supreme Court once she's elected?

So, until now you never knew a poll could be wrong? And therefore now you reject all polling?

 

Sometimes a book, the TV, science, religion, and humans are wrong.  From here on in I suggest you reject all of that, just in case.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PaintMyHouse said:

So, until now you never knew a poll could be wrong? And therefore now you reject all polling?

 

Sometimes a book, the TV, science, religion, and humans are wrong.  From here on in I suggest you reject all of that, just in case.

 

Everyday there's a new poll

If you truly follow them then go for it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...