Jump to content

With Sole Result, it must all be a game.


Recommended Posts

It has to be because if he thinks the way he writes he wouldn't be able to function. I suggest Sole is brilliant and creative in his writings and successful in drawing people in. I usually skip over his contributions, but feeling compassion, even I have occasionally tried to engage him, to no avail, in hopes of eliciting some lucidity.

 

But he's been doing it for so long?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rick55 said:

It has to be because if he thinks the way he writes he wouldn't be able to function. I suggest Sole is brilliant and creative in his writings and successful in drawing people in. I usually skip over his contributions, but feeling compassion, even I have occasionally tried to engage him, to no avail, in hopes of eliciting some lucidity.

 

But he's been doing it for so long?

Sole is a moron. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, rick55 said:

It has to be because if he thinks the way he writes he wouldn't be able to function. I suggest Sole is brilliant and creative in his writings and successful in drawing people in. I usually skip over his contributions, but feeling compassion, even I have occasionally tried to engage him, to no avail, in hopes of eliciting some lucidity.

 

But he's been doing it for so long?

He's mentally ill.  Has to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While it is true  that sole's posts are crammed with words of three  or more syllables including dozens of nouns describing concepts, they are arranged into sentence fragments that convey no real meaning, other that hostility toward those who ask him to explain what the effing hell he is talking about.

 

I defy anyone to  paraphrase a sole post into something that makles intelligible sense. In fact, I double-dog dare you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rick55 said:

It has to be because if he thinks the way he writes he wouldn't be able to function. I suggest Sole is brilliant and creative in his writings and successful in drawing people in. I usually skip over his contributions, but feeling compassion, even I have occasionally tried to engage him, to no avail, in hopes of eliciting some lucidity.

 

But he's been doing it for so long?

Yes deniers make the honest sole the odd ball because I won't cross the line between understanding self evident results and just giving up what I am to fit in the mob mentality acting larger than being eternally separated now.

 

Horse racing isn't the sport of kings. Getting the population to ancestrally wish now wasn't Eternity is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

Yes deniers make the honest sole the odd ball because I won't cross the line between understanding self evident results and just giving up what I am to fit in the mob mentality acting larger than being eternally separated now.

 

xman...you can't understand that ? Guess your not as smart as you think you are.

 

sole is my cyber hero...in a cyber class of his own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rick55 said:

It has to be because if he thinks the way he writes he wouldn't be able to function. I suggest Sole is brilliant and creative in his writings and successful in drawing people in. I usually skip over his contributions, but feeling compassion, even I have occasionally tried to engage him, to no avail, in hopes of eliciting some lucidity.

 

But he's been doing it for so long?

 

He's mentally ill. Not a damn thing he says makes a lick of sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, untitled said:

 

It's is common for mentally ill people to keep repeating the same words and phrases over and over.

Like tweetie trump, ...he repeats "Fake News" "Believe Me", over and over and over and over and over and over...

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, untitled said:

 

He's mentally ill. Not a damn thing he says makes a lick of sense.

Protecting the honesty of being eternally separated simultaneously here as everything living a lifetime to sustain the species in this atmosphere between compounding total sums of contracting results expanding details as never before again provides an adapt or become extinct situation ancestrally in the same moment intellectually history written in linear expectations to provide eternal doubt now is Eternity regardless the society added to staged humanities until extinction.

 

what separates real and reality? social narratives from academia, arts and entertainment, politics, religions, economic beliefs, trained social faiths life is too complicated to explain verbally and anyone going beyond standard definitions of maybe are insane. Established reasonable doubt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sole Result posts under many monikers in many forums.

 

These are but a few of the hundreds of monikers the moron posts under

 

84jackWagon, 
championism, 
Oblamea, 
Obamapologists, 
duhspicuhble_dog-eater, 
necoakycpotapedom, 
apologyTour, 
cthatsUNPATRIOTIC, 
unprecUHdenTUHed, 
IRSg00n165OO, 
SecretMemoMurders, 
h0PEY-ChANgEY-STUFF, 
thesystemworked, 
DUHdoin_FINElol, 
cons_are-RE-GL0ATING_again, 
OHGhoul, 
CountryB0ySpeshul, 
fr00tReceptacleDrGhoulvorkian, 
ProgressivepinWHEElpiggie,
Preeeezee_Sellabewtodd, 
BumpinDUHroad, 
16Buckmuffin, 
TheGreatRefudiationOf2O12, 
juvenileSchadenfreude, 
duhMichaelVickDUH, 
nincompoopBinLyin, 
jobsECONOMYjobsECONOMYjobs, 
WMDs_rotflmao, 
headwinds, 
n0thing2r00t4, 
JohnLewisLied, 
ch00oChO0oBiden, 
isolatedextremist, 
FlukeLawSchool, 
meh8_ALPOIDS_googoo, 
IRSg00n165OO, 
deadtrayfromunderground, 
ysoruhsentfulpluggs, 
coic1indaber7, 
taxcheet0bamb0, 
DEBTBOMB666. 
MaherGATE, 
whosOVERBITEtomhuh, 
Im30changemydiaper, 
hereyainAsiayaLOL, 
1perntsev7enonduhflo, 
weedweUpKorpsemenG8, 
BOOBewwyPAHfaced, 
urin8inTroopGATE, 
Ignert2ocialistTRlPE, 
elWarlockdelGrande, 
cOrpOratePuppetO, 
StarBellySneetches, 
illownuifurnotcareful, 
Choomedlil_Trayvon, 
SeasonsBLEATINGS, 
1termprOpOsitiOn, 
duhpartisancudgelsDuh, 
GlobalWarmingHoax, 
dysrationalicMemeplex, 
whutdaHE77RwePayinU4, 
libbescryabout_ghoulardi, 
BOOmadMOOchelle, 
nanananaHey-ey2O12, 
hereyainAsiayaLOL, 
n9yeahny9yeahNY9, 
QuagLeftAtWallStProtests, 
KathleenWilleysCat, 
BHOcoalburnerMOM, 
ChewiesHeadPushedDown, 
olHermdonerunsawaysuh, 
KathleenWilleysCatJr2dVolII, 
EliminateLiberalismSaveAmerica, 
h00aYeew, 
16Buckmuffin. 
SoL0Lyndra, 
FalseChoiceParrots, 
f00dstampPrezzy, 
barackalypsenow, 
MaxinesRug, 
whimperingLibbies, 
Vineyard0PTICS, 
presidentCRYBABY, 
heSo2OverO8, 
heckuvaGLOBbarack, 
LiberalStupidityHarmsOurLiberty, 
LWersKnowItsOver4Obama, 
RachelsToddlerLogic, 
IvotedFORmrOBAMA, 
BathtubBoyGobyebye, 
cakeholeBUBBA, 
BarrySoetoroL, 
consAREgloating, 
hotbloodsarhcoldbloodglen, 
whosGLOATINGnow, 
chchchiaObama, 
PUNTBOY, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, justrying said:

Sole Result posts under many monikers in many forums.

 

These are but a few of the hundreds of monikers the moron posts under

 

84jackWagon, 
championism, 
Oblamea, 
Obamapologists, 
duhspicuhble_dog-eater, 
necoakycpotapedom, 
apologyTour, 
cthatsUNPATRIOTIC, 
unprecUHdenTUHed, 
IRSg00n165OO, 
SecretMemoMurders, 
h0PEY-ChANgEY-STUFF, 
thesystemworked, 
DUHdoin_FINElol, 
cons_are-RE-GL0ATING_again, 
OHGhoul, 
CountryB0ySpeshul, 
fr00tReceptacleDrGhoulvorkian, 
ProgressivepinWHEElpiggie,
Preeeezee_Sellabewtodd, 
BumpinDUHroad, 
16Buckmuffin, 
TheGreatRefudiationOf2O12, 
juvenileSchadenfreude, 
duhMichaelVickDUH, 
nincompoopBinLyin, 
jobsECONOMYjobsECONOMYjobs, 
WMDs_rotflmao, 
headwinds, 
n0thing2r00t4, 
JohnLewisLied, 
ch00oChO0oBiden, 
isolatedextremist, 
FlukeLawSchool, 
meh8_ALPOIDS_googoo, 
IRSg00n165OO, 
deadtrayfromunderground, 
ysoruhsentfulpluggs, 
coic1indaber7, 
taxcheet0bamb0, 
DEBTBOMB666. 
MaherGATE, 
whosOVERBITEtomhuh, 
Im30changemydiaper, 
hereyainAsiayaLOL, 
1perntsev7enonduhflo, 
weedweUpKorpsemenG8, 
BOOBewwyPAHfaced, 
urin8inTroopGATE, 
Ignert2ocialistTRlPE, 
elWarlockdelGrande, 
cOrpOratePuppetO, 
StarBellySneetches, 
illownuifurnotcareful, 
Choomedlil_Trayvon, 
SeasonsBLEATINGS, 
1termprOpOsitiOn, 
duhpartisancudgelsDuh, 
GlobalWarmingHoax, 
dysrationalicMemeplex, 
whutdaHE77RwePayinU4, 
libbescryabout_ghoulardi, 
BOOmadMOOchelle, 
nanananaHey-ey2O12, 
hereyainAsiayaLOL, 
n9yeahny9yeahNY9, 
QuagLeftAtWallStProtests, 
KathleenWilleysCat, 
BHOcoalburnerMOM, 
ChewiesHeadPushedDown, 
olHermdonerunsawaysuh, 
KathleenWilleysCatJr2dVolII, 
EliminateLiberalismSaveAmerica, 
h00aYeew, 
16Buckmuffin. 
SoL0Lyndra, 
FalseChoiceParrots, 
f00dstampPrezzy, 
barackalypsenow, 
MaxinesRug, 
whimperingLibbies, 
Vineyard0PTICS, 
presidentCRYBABY, 
heSo2OverO8, 
heckuvaGLOBbarack, 
LiberalStupidityHarmsOurLiberty, 
LWersKnowItsOver4Obama, 
RachelsToddlerLogic, 
IvotedFORmrOBAMA, 
BathtubBoyGobyebye, 
cakeholeBUBBA, 
BarrySoetoroL, 
consAREgloating, 
hotbloodsarhcoldbloodglen, 
whosGLOATINGnow, 
chchchiaObama, 
PUNTBOY, 

Is that the list you are given when you hire on as an intern just out of getting your degree in political science after your major in philosophy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Five By Five said:

I actually do take the time and try to decipher the code in the word salad..  It is a break from seeing every post is from Golfboy calling someone a dumbass

Liar. I give you the key in about every post.

 

now is Eternity physically and absolutely. Humanity, societal evolution, social justifications are all based upon time relativity and that is just not accurate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

 

OK, you are gaming now isn't Eternity as yours and my ancestry has since the dawn of civilization, I began respecting the moment here is eternally separating ancestry here like nobody has historically leading what people believe possible.  

 

Back to saying I am the fruition of Nostradamus's prediction of "One Male" only two words he ever wrote in English. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Nostradumbass!

 

If the foo Bad words, then wear it!

How about second coming of completely understanding self evident results, antichrist, 12th Imam.  I can rip Einstein's theory of relativity apart as easy as any religious belief.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, rick55 said:

It has to be because if he thinks the way he writes he wouldn't be able to function. I suggest Sole is brilliant and creative in his writings and successful in drawing people in. I usually skip over his contributions, but feeling compassion, even I have occasionally tried to engage him, to no avail, in hopes of eliciting some lucidity.

 

But he's been doing it for so long?

I never respond to him

he makes no freaking sense bro

and has a super weird mind 

 

u can't understand him

 

honestly i feel sorry for him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Zaro said:

Sole wants desperately to connect. But he can't

What is physical Eternity that specifically keeps every kinetic detail adding connected with everything that has occurred until the moment here with everything being eternally separated shapes and forms never the same details again?

 

Your thought process doesn't comprehend the connection. Your vocabulary only works by grammar and punctuation dividing the moment into fragments of history, wishing everything was different, hoping tomorrow is a better day than last generation.  The human instincts that came with conception regardless the sole reproduced is the brain that navigates the body developed from cellular compounding connected with the first fertilized cell.

 

I use all 6 senses to comprehend the singularity of the moment here sustaining the universe beyond my skin. and you believe I am desperate to feel connected to corrupted human half baked ideology pretending Eternity is anything other than this moment and eternally is somewhere beyond this atmosphere? MY own ancestry trained me to ignore my instincts for context over content directed behavior and I could never shake the feeling of something missing while everything was present.

 

then it hit me, there never was anything missing in historical context, it was the false possibilities added that clouded over my natural ability to understand how and why I navigate as one of a kind.  Because any detail eternally separated now is one of a kind duplication of their ancestry so far.

 

My resistance to everyone isn't over ending how life functions as usual, it is about bringing complete honesty back into human behavior lost for 100 generations. America is only a dozen generations in the making of passing through the moment intellectually carried ancestrally, just like any other franchise of make believe reality is more important than adapt or become extinct done for the last 350 or more depending on the linear time reproductive cycle factor between conceived and making a conception. I simplified it by using 20 years as average between being conceived and becoming a parent after birth. Then I took the distance between being the current reproduction of 8 great grandparents to becoming 1 of 8 great grandparents now. That deary is linear 7 cycles of reproduction as eternally separated now i this atmosphere regardless the time relativity facts assessed  by clocks and calendar calibrations used intellectually against human newborns each birth adding another lifetime historically.

 

Nobody else thinks this way and when I explain it, you all show you never want to think this way.

 

ps, I am not the one gaming against now isn't Eternity anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really don't think it's a game. I believe it is more the case of regurgitating from a "Philosophy for Dummies" book. To make matters worse, it doesn't appear that the philosophy was understood when it was ingested or regurgitated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

I really don't think it's a game. I believe it is more the case of regurgitating from a "Philosophy for Dummies" book. To make matters worse, it doesn't appear that the philosophy was understood when it was ingested or regurgitated. 

Another citizen from another relative state of mind making sure all characters of humanity call this genetic result(myself) anything but equally here as eternally separated now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I have been trying to understand the meaning in the code for years,,  It seems to me that someone thinks they are the only being in the universe.

 

I really believe he is on a foriegn governements payroll.. perhaps NK?? What do Intellectual Armegeddonists want?? I guess somekind of Armegeddon..

You have to believe that or admit you and your ancestry were fooled for life.

I have and look what happens when you do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These are just a few of the many forums sole posts in and spews pablum in

 

 Posts as "HealysLiver" over on the Staten Island Ferry Forum

---------------------

Posts as "spigaducci360" over on the Hoboken Forum

----------------------

Posts as "JoeyBaggaPrada" over on the Yada Yada Yada Forum

-----------------------------------

Posts as Jilly-Jilly-Jill-Pinocchz, from the lets go find a forum... forum

_____________________

Posts as diarrhea of the mouth over on the bowelmovements forum

----------------------------------

Posts as SeasonsBLEATINGS over on the Cleveland forum


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...