Jump to content

Agree on a basic premise?


Recommended Posts

I'm not seeing much in common other than agreeing not to blow the whole planet up in nuclear war (part would be desirable for some).

 

I would have added child molestation, but recent evens show that's off the list. The right has become the enemy of basically every American value.

 

They're against fair elections - they CHEER things like gerrymandering and voter suppression because it helps them win.

They're against equality - ask them about gay marriage - and the benefit of all - ask them how much they care about poor black people and the people who pick their food.

 

They're against justice - look at their hatred of the protesters for equal justice for people of color, their hatred of the Muller investigation. Basically the pledge of allegiance - written by a socialist - is largely what they oppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PaintMyHouse said:

Let's start with money doesn't grow on trees?  Or there is no free lunch?  Hell is other people? Anyone who thinks they understand Quantum Theory (or women) obviously doesn't?

 

Any takers?

5 questions designed to get everyone thinking away from what life actually is.  Money comes from an intellectual idea where a common currency works socially the same way vocabulary does. Lines of communication. economic highways for trading raw materials, finished products, food, and services having a common symbolic means for payment between citizens making a social collective to free up time individually so everyone wouldn't have to do everything for themselves as being eternally separated now creates conflicts for many to try and have the same one item.  

 

Adapt or become extinct is completely apathetic to the lifetimes adapting at being eternally separated now ancestrally.

 

So money cannot come from trees, life requires each lifetime to balance itself within the whole of everything else outside their sole position of ancestry. Hell is artistic interpretation to make people believe now isn't eternally separating them and if they don't play along those directing social outcomes won't allow their heirs room to adapt in the moment after they die.

 

Quantum Theory is no different than time relativity, just another word game to confuse everyone historically.

 

intellect over instincts, symbolism over substance, mind vocabulary rather than pay attention to eternal separation of your sole position simultaneously here.

 

should cover your completely corrupted plan. Sure there will be those buying your hyperbole as they rather die for a state of denial that be isolated as eternally separated now honestly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

I'm not seeing much in common other than agreeing not to blow the whole planet up in nuclear war (part would be desirable for some).

 

I would have added child molestation, but recent evens show that's off the list. The right has become the enemy of basically every American value.

 

They're against fair elections - they CHEER things like gerrymandering and voter suppression because it helps them win.

They're against equality - ask them about gay marriage - and the benefit of all - ask them how much they care about poor black people and the people who pick their food.

 

They're against justice - look at their hatred of the protesters for equal justice for people of color, their hatred of the Muller investigation. Basically the pledge of allegiance - written by a socialist - is largely what they oppose.

I'll take that as a no then...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sole result said:

5 questions designed to get everyone thinking away from what life actually is.  Money comes from an intellectual idea where a common currency works socially the same way vocabulary does. Lines of communication. economic highways for trading raw materials, finished products, food, and services having a common symbolic means for payment between citizens making a social collective to free up time individually so everyone wouldn't have to do everything for themselves as being eternally separated now creates conflicts for many to try and have the same one item.  

 

Adapt or become extinct is completely apathetic to the lifetimes adapting at being eternally separated now ancestrally.

 

So money cannot come from trees, life requires each lifetime to balance itself within the whole of everything else outside their sole position of ancestry. Hell is artistic interpretation to make people believe now isn't eternally separating them and if they don't play along those directing social outcomes won't allow their heirs room to adapt in the moment after they die.

 

Quantum Theory is no different than time relativity, just another word game to confuse everyone historically.

 

intellect over instincts, symbolism over substance, mind vocabulary rather than pay attention to eternal separation of your sole position simultaneously here.

 

should cover your completely corrupted plan. Sure there will be those buying your hyperbole as they rather die for a state of denial that be isolated as eternally separated now honestly.

Hey, there's one in there actually.  Adapt or die.  Winner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PaintMyHouse said:

Hey, there's one in there actually.  Adapt or die.  Winner.

As eternally separated now biologically in specific order of ancestrally while simultaneously positioned doesn't mean anything to your relative state of mind measured with relative time tables?

 

It is what rule of 72 in economics for calculating yields on investments and loans and it comes from inversely mirroring how genetic progression functions in plain sight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

I'm not seeing much in common other than agreeing not to blow the whole planet up in nuclear war (part would be desirable for some).

 

I would have added child molestation, but recent evens show that's off the list. The right has become the enemy of basically every American value.

 

They're against fair elections - they CHEER things like gerrymandering and voter suppression because it helps them win.

They're against equality - ask them about gay marriage - and the benefit of all - ask them how much they care about poor black people and the people who pick their food.

 

They're against justice - look at their hatred of the protesters for equal justice for people of color, their hatred of the Muller investigation. Basically the pledge of allegiance - written by a socialist - is largely what they oppose.

 

Nothing I like more than generalizations, broadbrush and over-simplification. Not terribly constructive or informative but I guess if it properly lumps people into necessary categories....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, sole result said:

As eternally separated now biologically in specific order of ancestrally while simultaneously positioned doesn't mean anything to your relative state of mind measured with relative time tables?

 

It is what rule of 72 in economics for calculating yields on investments and loans and it comes from inversely mirroring how genetic progression functions in plain sight.

The Rule of 72 is a simple way of calculating compound interest and is totally unrelated to anything involving genetics. 

What is "genetic progression?  It sounds like another of your silly word combos like "intellectual armageddon" and "Eternal separation".

If genetic progression is in plain sight, post a picture of it progressing, okay?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PaintMyHouse said:

Let's start with money doesn't grow on trees?  Or there is no free lunch?  Hell is other people? Anyone who thinks they understand Quantum Theory (or women) obviously doesn't?

 

Any takers?

Hell is definitely a thought reserved for Christians. I feel that first, you must believe in a hokey-Pokey to have it put an influence on you. So there is no hell for me, no devil, lake of fire, etc. There is evidence to support this. Isn't it odd that only religious people are affected by demon possession. Only people who believe in ghosts see them? Not sure on the ufos. Perhaps it boils down to, we each form our own destiny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, neue regel said:

 

Nothing I like more than generalizations, broadbrush and over-simplification. Not terribly constructive or informative but I guess if it properly lumps people into necessary categories....


You don't seem much interested in the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Craig234 said:


You don't seem much interested in the truth.

who's truth? all minds follow one kind or another while never seeking a total understanding of themselves and their behavior in life lived so far. Many justifications for not trying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...