NBC Reporter SUSPENDED for MIS reporting Flynn plea deal... MORE FAKE NEWS... Liberals PEE themselves with glee... but it was ALL BS FAKE NEWS !!

NBC reporter Brian Ross reported, after the Flynn plea deal came out... that Flynn was prepared to testify that Donald Trump had instructed him to contact the Russian's WHILE he was a CANDIDATE for the Presidency... and made insinuations that it was the smoking gun that would PROVE Trump collusion... in REALITY, what Flynn plead guilty to was in talking to the Russian ambassador, AFTER Trump was ALREADY THE PRESIDENT ELECT... to discuss possible ways to cooperate in fighting ISIS in Syria and Iraq... WHICH is NOT illegal, unethical, NOR unprecedented... what he did do, which is what he plead guilty to, was that HE lied to the FBI, innot disclosing the meeting... THAT's IT !!

In other words...  a BIG FAT ZERO as far as "collusion" is concerned... and IF the Plea deal was intended to prove Russian Collusion... it does NOTHING of the sort !!  YET, Brian Ross LIED about the deal in one of his reports, and was SUSPENDED for it... and MAY still be FIRED... because THIS is the type of FAKE NEWS that Americans are TIRED of... and OLY goes a LONG way to ONCE AGAIN, PROVING the Media are a bunch of LYING BASTARDS... and nothing more...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/abc-news-reporter-brian-ross-suspended-serious-error-flynn-reporting-n825966

What is REALLY funny, is when Liberals hear EXACTLY what they want to hear from the FAKE NEWS media... they PEE themselves with glee !!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that,  it is a hilarious failure on their part.   Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians - AFTER he was elected.   That HURTS the absurd proposition that Trump had contact and collusion stuff going on before the election since it of course implies that the contact had probably not yet been established.   The reason he is being suspended is that this fake news really hurts their narrative.   It is considered appropriate for the PRESIDENT to contact other major leaders and the majority of the voting public knows that.   Many of us are even actively making fun of the idiots who believe the Russian collusion narrative which does have an effect even on the die hard left which gets marginalized.    Seriously,  president Trump wanted to contact Russia?   OMG!  A leader wants to talk to other leaders!  Did you know that Obama once told Hillary to contact the Russians?   OMG!  We even have a picture of it.

HILLARY'S+RUSSIAN+RESET.jpg

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump clearly colluded and conspired with the Russians to get elected.

He is going down.

Mueller has the goods on the despicable ignoramus Trump and soon his sorry ass will be grass. 

Sumbitch will be impeached and he will be removed in disgrace.

He'd resign, like Nixon, before then but let us hope this con-man is soon on his merry way.

Just now, PaintMyHouse said:

He'd resign, like Nixon, before then but let us hope this con-man is soon on his merry way.

Nixon was capable of rational thought and he did not want to lose his bennies and his SS protection.

Trump is not Nixon: Nixon was not overly bothered by his unpopularity. To him, his popularity was the means to an end, the end of staying in power.

For Trump, his popularity is at the core of his nasty, sticky black soul.

Trump is ruled by his ginormous ego. I would not be surprised if he went down pissing and moaning, kicking and screaming "FAKE NEWS!"

Lately he has been claiming that the voice on his pussygrabbing video was not his own.

A more vile and loathsome jerk has  never been president.

Sumbitch will be going DOWN, babbling incoherently.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nixon was capable of rational thought and he did not want to lose his bennies and his SS protection.

Trump is not Nixon: Nixon was not overly bothered by his unpopularity. To him, his popularity was the means to an end, the end of staying in power.

For Trump, his popularity is at the core of his nasty, sticky black soul.

Trump is ruled by his ginormous ego. I would not be surprised if he went down pissing and moaning, kicking and screaming "FAKE NEWS!"

Lately he has been claiming that the voice on his pussygrabbing video was not his own.

A more vile and loathsome jerk has  never been president.

Sumbitch will be going DOWN, babbling incoherently.

Only time will tell and it looks to be soon enough.

I agree that time will tell.

I am sure that mindless fools  like ConservativeKNAVE and the rest of his ilk that I have exiled to the Isles of Iggy will be utterly discredited. But they are both stupid and ignorant and will either contimue to spew hate and garbage or will remove themselves from this forum.

Trump is loathed by the RNC types and is not trusted by many of the oligarchs like the Kochs.

Once they have their horrid tax bill, they could throw the hollow carcass of Trump in the trash, like a cicada discarding its  hollow former shell. Then they will go to the oligarchs who were pressuring them for the huge bucks they think will be needed to win in November 2018.

The worst effects of the tax bill will not affect the public until AFTER the elections, lamentably.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump clearly colluded and conspired with the Russians to get elected.

He is going down.

Mueller has the goods on the despicable ignoramus Trump and soon his sorry ass will be grass. 

Sumbitch will be impeached and he will be removed in disgrace.

Clearly, huh?

What is clearly being proven the longer this witch hunt goes on is that there was/is collusion going on by partisan supporters of Hillary against Trump and they have been colluding since Trump won the Presidency.

7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Clearly, huh?

What is clearly being proven the longer this witch hunt goes on is that there was/is collusion going on by partisan supporters of Hillary against Trump and they have been colluding since Trump won the Presidency.

A partisan witch hunt of Republicans headed up by a Republican? Care to try again?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I agree that time will tell.

I am sure that mindless fools  like ConservativeKNAVE and the rest of his ilk that I have exiled to the Isles of Iggy will be utterly discredited. But they are both stupid and ignorant and will either contimue to spew hate and garbage or will remove themselves from this forum.

Trump is loathed by the RNC types and is not trusted by many of the oligarchs like the Kochs.

Once they have their horrid tax bill, they could throw the hollow carcass of Trump in the trash, like a cicada discarding its  hollow former shell. Then they will go to the oligarchs who were pressuring them for the huge bucks they think will be needed to win in November 2018.

The worst effects of the tax bill will not affect the public until AFTER the elections, lamentably.

So you are siding with the establishment that you claim to loathe?

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

So you are siding with the establishment that you claim to loathe?

I loath both Trump and the mainstream GOP. I am not siding with them, I was simply pointing out how they have arranged to prevent the total awfulness of their horrid tax bill doing serious damage before the elections. They are not as stupid as Trump, and they are clearly devious in their plot to screw the middle class out of their money right away.

I loath both Trump and the mainstream GOP. I am not siding with them, I was simply pointing out how they have arranged to prevent the total awfulness of their horrid tax bill doing serious damage before the elections. They are not as stupid as Trump, and they are clearly devious in their plot to screw the middle class out of their money right away.

hey wave, in your zeal to persecute has it occurred to you that abc suspended the guy straight away and that kinda makes you rant about lies look quite silly

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not illegal for the Democrats to oppose Trump.
Trump is a serial liar and a total fraud. 

Trump is an enemy of at least 85% of the citizens of this country.

This will become ever more apparent.

So you have no problem with soft coup's against a standing POTUS based on a lie that has been regurgitated ad nauseum by Democrats and Establishment Republicans?

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Or he wasn't willing to play into the hands of systemic Russophobia.

There is no reason for this country to not be extremely wary of Putin's Russia.

Putin is an evil and devious man who wants to do all he can to throw this country and Western Europe into chaos. I don't think this is anything but obvious.

There is no reason for this country to not be extremely wary of Putin's Russia.

Putin is an evil and devious man who wants to do all he can to throw this country and Western Europe into chaos. I don't think this is anything but obvious.

What is obvious is that you still have a cold-war mentality.

Tell me what has Russia done that deserves your ire?

And tell me how cooperation with Russia on the world stage wouldn't help stabilize the world.

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

So you have no problem with soft coup's against a standing POTUS based on a lie that has been regurgitated ad nauseum by Democrats and Establishment Republicans?

I totally favor the removal of the execrable Trump by all legal means. The sooner the better. He would leave behind an enfeebled Pence who will make a fool of himself.

Pence was so much of a fundamentalist that  he could not be reelected in Indiana.

He is rather like a C. Danforth Quayle with a bad case of Fundamentalism. 

Trump should never have been nominated.

He became president due to a defect in our Constitution.

He needs to be removed as soon as possible to minimize the damage he could inflict.

We do not need a deliberately divisive sumbitch that makes a fool of himself tweeting bullsh!t on a daily basis.