Alex Jones warns of a "plan to kill" Trump that will spark a "massive civil war in this country"

3 hours ago, justrying said:

Alex Jones...Heh, heh, heh!!!

Jones: "But, you know what? Maybe that's God's plan, because then we'll fully remove these people."

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/12/01/alex-jones-warns-plan-kill-trump-will-spark-massive-civil-war-country/218711

civil war is intellectual ballots over bullets, care to rephrase your semantics?

A civil war would not happen in thus country if Trump were killed, drawn quartered and barbecued on primetime TV. No one would enjoy a civil war. No one ever enjoys a civil war. Alex Jones is a nutcase who runs these stupid screeds to attract suckers to the grossly overpriced pills he peddles.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

A civil war would not happen in thus country if Trump were killed, drawn quartered and barbecued on primetime TV. No one would enjoy a civil war. No one ever enjoys a civil war. Alex Jones is a nutcase who runs these stupid screeds to attract suckers to the grossly overpriced pills he peddles.

^^^civic minds directing intellectual behavior trained to disagree with everyone is ancestrally spaced apart now and can invent excuses in the faith anything is possible waiting for a physical tomorrow fantasized by a spin of the planet where event horizons inorganically and organically never stop maintaining the space to being spaced apart simultaneously here biologically in order of conceptions to extinction each species adapts with the moment here as a whole total sum details never duplicated again so far has reached kinetically. 

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah civil war would kill millions. And i think the military would snuff it out quickly. Nobody would win in a civil war. Our enemies like russia trumps buddys would love it.  

let me repeat, a civil war is fought with ballots over bullets deflating ideas not the total number of lifetimes currently alive simultaneously here.

Deniers of self evident results follow civic pride in the idea their way is the only way to escape actual living through artificial intelligence designed in facts supporting hypotheses and hypothetical values cradle to grave ancestrally socially.

3 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Here’s how i interpreted the headline — Alex Jones is a fear mongerer.

false prophet profiting off ancestors willing to believe anything is possible as their own ancestry rented a faith to prove nobody will answer honestly what time is or relative time actually measures accounting for all details only separated eternally as forever simultaneously separated universally here in inorganic positions and organic results of a single planetary location, this planet.

8 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

If Trumpy dies mysteriously the Trumporrhoids will go apesh1t

If Trump dies  while POTUS it will be a mess

Horse feathers.

Of the 100% of registered voters 34-45% won't vote on election day, 31% vote dem, 28% vote repub, the other 7% vote the other parties combined. Registered voters only account for 40-50%% of this country's citizens.

6 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

The 34% could start a civil war.

I am very hopeful I will check google news and he is gone

by voting, not destroying everything built so far.

If you are fighting corruption everyone has to understand the differences between completely honest, personally dishonest, socially corrupted. You only show being aware of 2 out of 3 with no intentions of finding the other 3rd..

and to be completely fair and open minded, Alex Jones behaves just like you do only he leads deniers, you follow a denial..

17 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

You surely remind me of Golfboy.. Everyone is wrong except you

I will be the first to admit I am wrong and keep an open mind

Difference between myself and anyone else posting here, I show where every interpretation past, present, future defining state of mind as characters defending the humanities on the world stage protecting the soul of context and theater of the state of mind rule of law or else is I describe what is left out of any definition of reality and everyone defending their chosen character as a member of societal evolution is eternally inaccurate of how Eternity keeps the moment self evident of everything compounded ancestrally and molecular combination universally here now as specifically positioned kinetically from galaxies, to solar systems to planetary positions, food chains, species, ancestries, sole remaining ancestors simultaneously separated as you and i posting at this message board.