Flynn pleads GUILTY and is cooperating

laripu

44 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Not very soon.
They already did.

Well, when I wrote it, it was 'very soon'. I'll admit, it wasn't a difficult prediction. :D

Now it will be a matter of weeks (from 2 to 5) before the next domino falls. They're going to take Flynn's information and corroborate it from multiple directions. The phrase 'dead to rights' comes to mind. Then they'll stick that to ... who?  Pence? Kushner? Trump Jr?

I think Pence. Then Pence, who isn't family, will rat out every criminal in the abcess that is known as the Trump family.

Mueller knows that he needs to damage the entire edifice of falseness so badly that even a Re-pube-lickin' House cannot help but impeach.

Because:

They still believe in the golden god,

who cheats at home,

who cheats abroad,

who will not call the righteous friends,

and flatters vicious enemies,

and pursues only greedy ends,

and will betray the very ones

that offer troth.

When the edifice of falseness falls,

who will the godling blame

to save his skin, to clear his name?

Here's another query:

Malicious? or merely mercenary?

Both, I think. I think it's both.

36 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

I suspect Mike Pence might be a side issue - reporting is that Mueller hasn't touched him. We'll have to see where the evidence leads. Kushner I suspect is a big target.

I agree. The only question is whether Mueller has enough on Kushner to go after him immediately, or whether there is something to pressure Pence with to get more. 

58 minutes ago, laripu said:

I agree. The only question is whether Mueller has enough on Kushner to go after him immediately, or whether there is something to pressure Pence with to get more. 

Flynn is very much one step from Kushner, so I'd bet he's close on Kushner.

I postulate that Pence, knowing something about Pence, will inevitably find a way to resign prior to Trump's impeachment for reasons of impropriety he hopes will be left undisclosed.

Have you ever sat with the man, the Pence, and asked him pointed questions, no? Have you ever known the Pence firsthand, no? 

On 12/3/2017 at 1:46 AM, TheOldBarn said:

I postulate that Pence, knowing something about Pence, will inevitably find a way to resign prior to Trump's impeachment for reasons of impropriety he hopes will be left undisclosed.

There are rumors that he'll run in the 2020 Republican primary.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/a-bettors-guide-to-the-2020-republican-primary

If there are challengers in the Republican 2020 primary, watch for Pence to be one of them.