N.Y. attorney general warns Project Veritas its fundraising license is at risk [O"Keefe is a criminal]

Project Veritas, a conservative charity that uses deceptive techniques to make undercover video recordings to embarrass its targets, is at risk of losing its ability to raise money in New York because it did not disclose that its founder had a criminal record, New York regulators said Thursday.

The organization has until Dec. 14 to explain why it failed to disclose James O’Keefe’s 2010 criminal conviction and had other omissions on records submitted to the state, according to a letter the New York attorney general sent to the charity Wednesday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/ny-attorney-general-warns-project-veritas-its-fundraising-license-is-at-risk/2017/11/30/7fd2d742-d606-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_veritas-455pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2017 at 5:46 PM, untitled said:

Yes. Because of their latest scam with the Washington Post they may be on the way to being shut down.

We're still waiting for that shut down.

You really need to learn about the corrupt people who are trying to stop Project Veritas and James O'Keefe...you know, the real reason.

But I'm sure these people find you useful.   

https://secure.anedot.com/project-veritas/c3a4ac5ced09bb9b91b01

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

We're still waiting for that shut down.

You really need to learn about the corrupt people who are trying to stop Project Veritas and James O'Keefe...you know, the real reason.

But I'm sure these people find you useful.   

https://secure.anedot.com/project-veritas/c3a4ac5ced09bb9b91b01

His next position should include the phrase do you want fries with that, Sir?

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:39 PM, untitled said:

Project Veritas, a conservative charity that uses deceptive techniques to make undercover video recordings to embarrass its targets, is at risk of losing its ability to raise money in New York because it did not disclose that its founder had a criminal record, New York regulators said Thursday.

The organization has until Dec. 14 to explain why it failed to disclose James O’Keefe’s 2010 criminal conviction and had other omissions on records submitted to the state, according to a letter the New York attorney general sent to the charity Wednesday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/ny-attorney-general-warns-project-veritas-its-fundraising-license-is-at-risk/2017/11/30/7fd2d742-d606-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_veritas-455pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

HA!!  I think he's just probably operating out of the WRONG state... NY Regulators are ALMOST as Loony Left Wing and corrupt as the FBI !!  They BOTH need to be cleaned up... but it looks like they FBI might get there sooner...

If I were him, I'd look at setting up shop in Texas !

4 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

Tell you want...hinder a federal agent from doing his duty or conducting an investigation and come back and tell us if it is illegal.

They don't.  They just don't do their jobs for them.

Nothing unfair about that, right?

39 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

HA!!  I think he's just probably operating out of the WRONG state... NY Regulators are ALMOST as Loony Left Wing and corrupt as the FBI !!  They BOTH need to be cleaned up... but it looks like they FBI might get there sooner...

If I were him, I'd look at setting up shop in Texas !

Bad idea.  We all have guns here, and we don't like worthless lying pukes like James O’Keefe.

On 11/30/2017 at 3:39 PM, untitled said:

Pretty stupid of okeefe to keep giving his enemies ammunition. He has already been kicked out of two states for not disclosing - and it isn't like the crime he pled to wasn't highly publicized.