Texas Mega-Porker DOWN!!!!

November 30, 2017

"Rep. Joe Barton (Tex.), one of the longest-serving Republicans in the House, announced Thursday that he will not seek another term representing his suburban Dallas-Fort Worth district.

The announcement came after news reports revealing that Barton had carried on extramarital relationships with multiple women before his 2015 divorce. A lewd photo he sent to one of those women circulated online last week, prompting Barton to apologize."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/11/30/after-sex-revelations-gop-rep-joe-barton-says-he-will-retire-from-texas-house-seat/?utm_term=.4effb087c3fb

I have no problem with him resigning. Actually I don't care what he does. He isn't my representative. My question is should Conyers and Franken also resign? I have the same opinion with these two people, it should be up to the people who elected to decide what happens to them.

The sad thing is this guy resigns in shame, yet Franken and Conyers are still in office. I guess they have no shame.

He isn't my rep so I really don't have a strong opinion.  What he did was incredibly stupid...but from what I have heard none of the women worked for him and all were of age and consented to the relationship.  People keep forgetting that what you send via text and Facebook message is out there for eternity.  Thinking nobody would ever use it against you is ludicrous.

As for a dem winning that seat...yea, right...keep dreaming.  If he would have stood for re-election he would have won.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, Fallopian said:

I have no problem with him resigning. Actually I don't care what he does. He isn't my representative. My question is should Conyers and Franken also resign? I have the same opinion with these two people, it should be up to the people who elected to decide what happens to them.

The sad thing is this guy resigns in shame, yet Franken and Conyers are still in office. I guess they have no shame.

Franken, Conyers and Trump should all resign and or go to jail like Weiner.