5th Woman Comes Out about Franken Abuse

Golfboy

Seems like Franken thought is USO Tour was a license to abuse women.

I'm sure Scout will claim she deserved this treatment, or it was just a titty-grab.  No big deal.

Army veteran says Franken groped her during USO tour in 2003

An Army veteran says Sen. Al Franken groped her in December 2003, telling CNN that while she was deployed in Kuwait, the Minnesota Democrat cupped her breast during a photo op.

Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, is the fifth woman in two weeks to accuse Franken of inappropriate touching, and the second person to allege that such behavior took place while Franken was on a USO tour. Three of the five women have been identified by name.

Kemplin said while she was stationed in the Middle East during the Iraq War, she met Franken -- at the time, a comedian and writer -- as he was visiting American troops with the USO. A longtime fan of "Saturday Night Live," Kemplin got in line to take a photo with Franken.

"When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin said in an interview. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side."

Kemplin repeatedly used the word "embarrassed" to describe her immediate reaction at the time.

"I remember clenching up and how you just feel yourself flushed," she said. "And I remember thinking -- is he going to move his hand? Was it an accident? Was he going to move his hand? He never moved his hand."

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

Seems like Franken thought is USO Tour was a license to abuse women.

I'm sure Scout will claim she deserved this treatment, or it was just a titty-grab.  No big deal.

Army veteran says Franken groped her during USO tour in 2003

You abuse your pee pee every morning

Funny Scout hasn't weighed in on this latest accusation, telling us how it was just a boob grab, and no big deal. 

I guess she won't care until someone steps forward and says Franken grabbed her pussy.

And even then, she's defend it. 

4 hours ago, PaintMyHouse said:

He can go.  And take Moore, Conyers, and Trump with him.  Goodbye, boys.

Her story sounds hokey to me ---- touching the side of a person's breast for a passing moment is NOT assault (unless you are a Republican trying to hurt a liberal). 

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Her story sounds hokey to me ---- touching the side of a person's breast for a passing moment is NOT assault (unless you are a Republican trying to hurt a liberal). 

Told ya.    Rule#2 ^^  Liberals are hypocrites. 

Franken is done.  It's just a matter of how long it takes him to realize it. 

image001-embed.jpg

Just now, benson13 said:

Frankin should make """"a deal"""

He'll step down....BUT ONLY if the POS Tramp does!

He's going to stop down anyway.   He's not going to have a choice. 

I just want him to stick around long enough for Moore to win and be seated.