Matt Lauer Assaults Co-Worker... Or Did He?

Well, let's see if @Scout will chime in on this story, which seems to blow up her opinion that women who consent cannot be abused.

Apparently Matt Lauer asked a female co-worker into his office and proceeded to have consensual sex with her, but the woman claims he assaulted her. I believe he DID assault her, yet some here think if a woman consents, she CANNOT be assaulted. The woman consented, but yet she felt helpless for fear of losing her job. Also interesting, this woman claims to have passed out during the assault, another situation where a woman cannot be assaulted according to Scout. From the link:

In 2001, the woman said, Mr. Lauer, who is married, asked her to his office to discuss a story during a workday. When she sat down, she said, he locked the door, which he could do by pressing a button while sitting at his desk. The woman said Mr. Lauer asked her to unbutton her blouse, which she did. She said the anchor then stepped out from behind his desk, pulled down her pants, bent her over a chair and had intercourse with her. At some point, she said, she passed out with her pants pulled halfway down. She woke up on the floor of his office, and Mr. Lauer had his assistant take her to a nurse. She said that she felt helpless because she didn’t want to lose her job, and that she didn’t report the encounter at the time because she felt ashamed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/business/media/nbc-matt-lauer.html?_r=2

25 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Well, let's see if @Scout will chime in on this story, which seems to blow up her opinion that women who consent cannot be abused.

Apparently Matt Lauer asked a female co-worker into his office and proceeded to have consensual sex with her, but the woman claims he assaulted her. I believe he DID assault her, yet some here think if a woman consents, she CANNOT be assaulted. The woman consented, but yet she felt helpless for fear of losing her job. Also interesting, this woman claims to have passed out during the assault, another situation where a woman cannot be assaulted according to Scout. From the link:

In 2001, the woman said, Mr. Lauer, who is married, asked her to his office to discuss a story during a workday. When she sat down, she said, he locked the door, which he could do by pressing a button while sitting at his desk. The woman said Mr. Lauer asked her to unbutton her blouse, which she did. She said the anchor then stepped out from behind his desk, pulled down her pants, bent her over a chair and had intercourse with her. At some point, she said, she passed out with her pants pulled halfway down. She woke up on the floor of his office, and Mr. Lauer had his assistant take her to a nurse. She said that she felt helpless because she didn’t want to lose her job, and that she didn’t report the encounter at the time because she felt ashamed.

did scout say the following as you claimed ?

Scout is one major sicko. I was astonished when she actually said women trapped in the sex trades deserved whatever they got...

I searched high and low and could not find anything remotely close to that. 

could you please post proof that she said that so we can clear this up?

thanks in advance

LMAO, this ^^ reject has no life, so he follows me around this crappy website 24/7 with this same lame post! Haha, what a sad pathetic little pudwacker. :lol:

Why don't you chime in on the thread and tell us whether or not this woman was assaulted in your opinion?

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

LMAO, this ^^ reject has no life, so he follows me around this crappy website 24/7 with this same lame post! Haha, what a sad pathetic little pudwacker. :lol:

Why don't you chime in on the thread and tell us whether or not this woman was assaulted in your opinion?

I am just doing what you do all the time. how does it make you feel being on the other end of the stick. you lied about scout. I asked for proof which you said you would give cheerfully when you had the time. what's taking so long. making your lies about me won't work.

so where is the proof? why not get it over with and just admit you were wrong?

because you are too dishonest and everyone can see the real you. 

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I am just doing what you do all the time. how does it make you feel being on the other end of the stick. you lied about scout. I asked for proof which you said you would give cheerfully when you had the time. what's taking so long. making your lies about me won't work.

so where is the proof? why not get it over with and just admit you were wrong?

because you are too dishonest and everyone can see the real you. 

Funny how even a $hitstain REJECT that doesn't work a JOB, sucks the government teat, and LIES LIKE A RUG and is a YELLOW BABY S'HIT COWARD can't even find the BRAINS to even write, much less be coherent.

Did I mention he speaks in babytalk???

ROFLMAO!!!

Just now, MidnightMax said:

Funny how even a $hitstain REJECT that doesn't work a JOB, sucks the government teat, and LIES LIKE A RUG and is a YELLOW BABY S'HIT COWARD can't even find the BRAINS to even write, much less be coherent.

Did I mention he speaks in babytalk???

ROFLMAO!!!

from the liar who claimed his lived in Nashville and his  lunch eaten by yours truly.

so maxie do you think sixy should apologize for his lies or are you just another dishonest rightist?

too funny 

10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

from the liar who claimed his lived in Nashville and his  lunch eaten by yours truly.

so maxie do you think sixy should apologize for his lies or are you just another dishonest rightist?

too funny 

Poor babytalk YELLOW BELLY COWARD!!!

Calls ME out, I give him an ADDRESS TO MEET ME AT and this piece of YELLOW BABY S'HIT TRIES TO MAKE EVERY GODDAMN EXCUSE IN THE BOOK TO BACK DOWN FROM HIS "CALLING ME OUT"!!!!

Face it babytalk, YOU NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE YOU UP AND YOU GOT PLAYED FOR THE GODDAMN YELLOW PUSSY COWARD YOU ARE!!!

YOU NEVER CALLED ANYONE EITHER SINCE MY PHONE NEVER RANG, COWARD!!!

Now, do you want another chance to PROVE you are a "real man" for a change??????

How about a PUBLIC PLACE THIS TIME!!! YOU KNOW, IN NASHVILLE!!! WHERE I DO LIVE!!!

Ready for THAT ONE, yellow babysh'it COWARD???

ROFLMAO!!!

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Poor babytalk YELLOW BELLY COWARD!!!

Calls ME out, I give him an ADDRESS TO MEET ME AT and this piece of YELLOW BABY S'HIT TRIES TO MAKE EVERY GODDAMN EXCUSE IN THE BOOK TO BACK DOWN FROM HIS "CALLING ME OUT"!!!!

Face it babytalk, YOU NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE YOU UP AND YOU GOT PLAYED FOR THE GODDAMN YELLOW PUSSY COWARD YOU ARE!!!

YOU NEVER CALLED ANYONE EITHER SINCE MY PHONE NEVER RANG, COWARD!!!

Now, do you want another chance to PROVE you are a "real man" for a change??????

How about a PUBLIC PLACE THIS TIME!!! YOU KNOW, IN NASHVILLE!!! WHERE I DO LIVE!!!

Ready for THAT ONE, yellow babysh'it COWARD???

ROFLMAO!!!

so the guy who lied about where he lives and supports the lies from sixy and honors our lying preznit is lying again.

newsflash maxie, only a psychopath like you would challenge someone to meet them so he can beat them up. 

I think the strain of all that name calling and anger is making you a tad unwell.

get some rest . have a nice lie down before you hurt someone.

sorry max you don't live at the address you provided and I can;rt blame you for lying, after all you are not well liked or respected.

plus you call everyone a Bad wordstain. 

you would have to be even dumber than you look to post your real address.

how is the weather there in florida ?

34 minutes ago, harryramar said:

so the guy who lied about where he lives and supports the lies from sixy and honors our lying preznit is lying again.

newsflash maxie, only a psychopath like you would challenge someone to meet them so he can beat them up. 

I think the strain of all that name calling and anger is making you a tad unwell.

get some rest . have a nice lie down before you hurt someone.

sorry max you don't live at the address you provided and I can;rt blame you for lying, after all you are not well liked or respected.

plus you call everyone a Bad wordstain. 

you would have to be even dumber than you look to post your real address.

how is the weather there in florida ?

^^^^ GLORIFYING HIS OWN PUSSIBOI SELF!!!

Hey, A$$HOLE, NO ONE said I lived in Florida, unless you listen to the MORON beanie!!!

He is obsessed with that lie.

But you, you are just a f'ucking COWARD!!!

And let's NOT forget WHO CALLED WHO OUT FOR AN "a'ss kicking" here. THAT would have been YOU, sh'itstain!!!

I called you on it and like the libretard PUSSY you all are, YOU RAN AND TRIED TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT!!!

As you are DOING NOW!!!

6 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

^^^^ GLORIFYING HIS OWN PUSSIBOI SELF!!!

Hey, A$$HOLE, NO ONE said I lived in Florida, unless you listen to the MORON beanie!!!

He is obsessed with that lie.

But you, you are just a f'ucking COWARD!!!

And let's NOT forget WHO CALLED WHO OUT FOR AN "a'ss kicking" here. THAT would have been YOU, sh'itstain!!!

I called you on it and like the libretard PUSSY you all are, YOU RAN AND TRIED TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT!!!

As you are DOING NOW!!!

dude give it up. you don't live at that address. even a dope like you wouldn't be dumb enough to post his real address given how you have antagonized so many with your childish name calling.

you lost. be a real man like me and admit it.

don't be like sixy who is wallowing in more lies to try to save face.

sorry max you are not smart enough to outsmart me or any other liberal.

all you have is name calling like some angry child lashing out. 

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

blackmail isn't consent.

consent to sex is NOT consent to assault.

you can't consent to anything while passed out.

I'm learning a LOT about what type of sexual activity that YOU seem to consider "consensual" and have to wonder how often you have practice them on unsuspecting victims.

YOU are the one that claims sex while unconscious is consensual sex which reflects pretty damn disgustingly on you, you pervert.

YOU are the one that claims sex brought about by BLACKMAIL is consensual.  You have never read me making that claim.

YOU are the one that claims harming a person ('cept S&M, I suppose) is consensual sex.  YOU have never read ME making that twisted claim.

YOU are the sicko here, SIX  ......  now LEAVE me alone!

1 minute ago, Scout said:

blackmail isn't consent.

consent to sex is NOT consent to assault.

you can't consent to anything while passed out.

I'm learning a LOT about what type of sexual activity that YOU seem to consider "consensual" and have to wonder how often you have practice them on unsuspecting victims.

YOU are the one that claims sex while unconscious is consensual sex which reflects pretty damn disgustingly on you, you pervert.

YOU are the one that claims sex brought about by BLACKMAIL is consensual.  You have never read me making that claim.

YOU are the one that claims harming a person ('cept S&M, I suppose) is consensual sex.  YOU have never read ME making that twisted claim.

YOU are the sicko here, SIX  ......  now LEAVE me alone!

LMAO. So angry.

No one said anything about blackmail. No one said she was passed out when the sex began. You're lying.

Let's look at the TRUTH. She willingly entered into the sex; she consented to opening her blouse, she never said "no" that we know of. I'm certain if she had said "no" that would be part of her story. In fact, she said she was partially responsible, meaning she did NOT resist him. How is that not consent??

So let's see this from inside Scout's mind... a woman enters her bosses office, agrees to open her blouse and engage in sex, and doesn't scream "rape" but she's sexually assaulted. Another woman enters her bosses office, agrees to open her mouth and engage in sex, and doesn't scream "rape" but she's NOT sexually assaulted... right Scout?

Which is it? Hypocrite much?? I say both are assault, just like I said in the OP... so you can stop lying about my position on it.

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

No one said anything about blackmail. No one said she was passed out when the sex began. You're lying.

Oh, so you are claiming it is okay to have sex with a person while they are passed OUT if they weren't passed out when you started?

Well, I beg to differ with your twisted morals. 

4 hours ago, harryramar said:

Scout is one major sicko. I was astonished when she actually said women trapped in the sex trades deserved whatever they got...

thanks in advance

Thanks, HARRY! 

56 minutes ago, Scout said:

Oh, so you are claiming it is okay to have sex with a person while they are passed OUT if they weren't passed out when you started?

Wrong, I said the entire incident was assault. Why are you lying about what I said? Everyone can see it.

5 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Mr. Lauer had his assistant take her to a nurse. She said that she felt helpless because she didn’t want to lose her job, and that she didn’t report the encounter at the time because she felt ashamed.

She has a nurse as a witness, something that most women do not have.

She traded sex for her job. Therefore she didn't report it because she felt shamed.

So she took some steps that weigh against her. The biggest is, she didn't report it immediately as a rape, while she had his semen in her.

She took the assault as shame, and not as being enraged for being violated.

These are lessons that women need to become empowered and change in our society. For instance we often hear women say they were to ashamed to report the violation. Where does that come from? Perhaps our moral system saying over and over women are bad if they allow themselves to be raped. Probably other factors as well where the victim blames themselves. Perhaps being beaten and degraded by men?

1 hour ago, Scout said:

57 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Wrong, I said the entire incident was assault. Why are you lying about what I said? Everyone can see it.

See how Scout lies then runs away? Sad, pathetic liberal.

4 hours ago, harryramar said:

dude give it up. you don't live at that address. even a dope like you wouldn't be dumb enough to post his real address given how you have antagonized so many with your childish name calling.

you lost. be a real man like me and admit it.

don't be like sixy who is wallowing in more lies to try to save face.

sorry max you are not smart enough to outsmart me or any other liberal.

all you have is name calling like some angry child lashing out. 

What address?

27 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Liar, I have posted it to you before.

why do you keep lying? for as long as you keep lying for that long I will call you a liar. you have turned out to tbe quite the little hypocrite when caught in a lie. here are all of scouts posts. no where does scout say women trapped In the sex trade deserve it.

https://www.liberalforum.org/profile/28607-scout/content/

this p[rove you are a f ucking liar. just like your orange Bad word preznit. have you no self respect?

thanks for being so dishonest.

23 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

See how Scout lies then runs away? Sad, pathetic liberal.

you lied and then ran away after promising you would prove you didn't lie. you did lie and here is the proof. 

you have no honor. you typify the trumpy rightist, arrogant, haughty, and dishonest. 

you owe the board an apology. 

https://www.liberalforum.org/profile/28607-scout/content/

6 hours ago, harryramar said:

thanks in advance

Here ya go, it took some digging, Scout is almost as pathetic as you in how much of her life she wastes in this shithole.

I've been saying two things about Scout, which you have chased me all over this board claiming I lied about. Well here's the proof.

Firstly, that she said women in the sex trades cannot be abused:

On 11/14/2017 at 6:15 PM, SixShooter said:

Can a woman be abused and also consent?

On 11/14/2017 at 6:32 PM, Scout said:

THought about a wordy answer, but think "NO" will suffice.

On 11/15/2017 at 11:21 AM, SixShooter said:

Female prostitutes willingly engage in consensual sex in exchange for money. Most people consider it degrading to the women involved, myself included. Men create the demand for this service, which entices women into the practice in order to gain the financial means necessary to live. Once they enter the "profession," many become dependent on the income to the point they find it difficult to leave, even though they often feel repulsed by their lifestyle and career choice. Further, they are often victimized even more by "pimps," men who take control of the women's activities and siphon money from the sexual services to support their own illegal lifestyle. Pimps are routinely violent towards the women, further pushing them down into a spiral of dependency and despair. Drugs are usually involved as well.

Are women who consent to sex in such conditions being abused?

On 11/15/2017 at 3:16 PM, Scout said:

Nope, not if they know what they are consenting too.

Here's the kicker, where she said those women "wanted it" i.e., whatever they get, they wanted it, they deserve it:

If you click on that post you'll see she was directly answering me saying "So, in Scout's world, prostitutes and porn actresses are never abused... how sad."

================================

Second, I accused her of saying women who are unaware (sleeping or passed out) of abuse cannot be abused (groped in this case). Her words:

So there you have it Harry. I'll take those apologies now, one for each time you wrongly called me a liar. In fact I think a thread dedicated to your penance would be in order. I mean, you spent a lot of time following me around making the claim that I lied about this, which we all see was wrong. So let's get to it...

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What address?

he said he live at 1218 Shiloh drive Nashville tn. he lied of course because like most rightists he is dishonest. and he is also stupi not realizing the address could be checked in a few minutes.

poor dumb maxie