Tweetie = Birther. Trump continues to question Obama's birth certificate

President Donald Trump has continued to question the legitimacy of former President Barack Obama's birth certificate during private conversations in recent months, The New York Times reported, citing advisers who discussed Trump's statements.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth-certificate-nyt/index.html

what a plucking a$$hole

Just now, king of the county said:

I question why it took Barry years to release it.   

I want to see his college application and see he filled it out did he fill out American?   Foreigner?  

I want to see Tweeties tax returns

50 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Rachel maddow already showed them on her show 

trump paid a $hit load in taxes 

Incorrect. She showed a single page document from  years ago. Nothing current from the past 10 or so years

Why are you so stupid?

We saw one year.  (Convenient???)

Now lets see the other 50+ years.

Everyone should agree... if he doesn't have anything to hide, he should release his taxes in full.   

That said, im not sure a simple release would necessarily paint the full picture... we may need a full audit.

3 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Everyone should agree... if he doesn't have anything to hide, he should release his taxes in full.   

That said, im not sure a simple release would necessarily paint the full picture... we may need a full audit.

If he needs to be audited the irs should audit him , if they arent they are failing at their job and they should all be fired 

3 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

You're aware there is NO requirement for any POTUS to release ANY tax records, right? Additionally, I have zero doubt his records have been looked at intensely by the IRS and many other agencies while Oblamo was POTUS. If there was something, anything - it undoubtedly would have been "accidentally" leaked - or prosecuted.

Keep wanting, it ain't gonna happen, nor is it required.

51 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

You're aware there is NO requirement for any POTUS to release ANY tax records, right? Additionally, I have zero doubt his records have been looked at intensely by the IRS and many other agencies while Oblamo was POTUS. If there was something, anything - it undoubtedly would have been "accidentally" leaked - or prosecuted.

Yes... we all understand its not a requirement.  Which is why he hasn't done so to date.  You are also aware that every modern day president ( and candidates) have released their returns for public consumption.   Marinate on that.

whats the issue if he has nothing to hide?

15 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Yes... we all understand its not a requirement.  Which is why he hasn't done so to date.  You are also aware that every modern day president ( and candidates) have released their returns for public consumption.   Marinate on that.

Same reason Barry wouldn’t release his birth certificate 

Obama did in fact release his birth certificate, just not the longest possible form of it. There were no essential differences between the short and the long forms.

Why is it that the IRS would need over THREE YEARS to complete an audit of Trump's tax return?

I would think they would really try to complete the job.

1 hour ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Obama does not have a birth certificate and he punked you dumb righties and became POTUS for 8 years

Sucks to be you

31 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Nothing to marinate on - end of story.

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Obama did in fact release his birth certificate, just not the longest possible form of it. There were no essential differences between the short and the long forms.

Why is it that the IRS would need over THREE YEARS to complete an audit of Trump's tax return?

I would think they would really try to complete the job.

Yawn...