An Open Letter To Roy Moore From One Of His Victims.

drvoke

Related image

Leigh Corfman, the little girl on the left, was approached by the then 32-year-old lawyer, Roy Moore, at the courthouse when her mom was fighting for custody of her young daughter. He later tried to screw her. What a reprehensible pig. This is who the cons are going to elect to the Senate. Fine. He represents them. This, at least, is accurate, because that is what they are.

She wrote an open letter to Roy Moore (posted below) just asking him to stop calling her a liar. If he had any decency, he would. We all know how this is going to play out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/moore-accuser-calls-on-him-to-stop-denying-allegations-where-does-your-immorality-end/ar-BBFTvAV?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Related image

Leigh Corfman, the little girl on the left, was approached by the then 32-year-old lawyer, Roy Moore, at the courthouse when her mom was fighting for custody of her young daughter. He later tried to screw her. What a reprehensible pig. This is who the cons are going to elect to the Senate. Fine. He represents them. This, at least, is accurate, because that is what they are.

She wrote an open letter to Roy Moore (posted below) just asking him to stop calling her a liar. If he had any decency, he would. We all know how this is going to play out. Picture you posted looks like it is over 30 years old.

accusers. legally not found to be a victim yet. Seems this is the same psychological class warfare used against George Zimmerman and my sister.over a dozen years ago.

Damn, I forgot Tawana Brawley.

38 minutes ago, sole result said:

accusers. legally not found to be a victim yet. Seems this is the same psychological class warfare used against George Zimmerman and my sister.over a dozen years ago.

Damn, I forgot Tawana Brawley.

you sound almost lucid when you want to score political points. this is not a court of law it is the court of public opinion. zimmy, a serial wife beater, shot dead the only witness to his crime.tawana brawley was only one person. there are 9 women accusing roy of being a perv.

I am going with the 9 women not the angry fake christian

Just now, harryramar said:

you sound almost lucid when you want to score political points. this is not a court of law it is the court of public opinion. zimmy, a serial wife beater, shot dead the only witness to his crime.tawana brawley was only one person. there are 9 women accusing roy of being a perv.

I am going with the 9 women not the angry fake christian

quantity matters in a majority rule play on vocabulary used against the bulk of the population in geographical areas of this atmosphere. Biological functions aren't intellectual principles with principals acting like life's eternal interpreters historically becoming the leading authorities promising now cannot be the center of eternally separated as biologically present.

1 minute ago, MeWiseMagic said:

Moore says 9 women are liars...

Trump says 17 women are liars...

Throw the KKKonservative pedophiles in a ditch and bury them alive already!!

Republikkkan family values...

karma is where those falsely accusingserve the punishment they recommend for the accused.

I was speaking to a liberal the other day who was complaining that Republicans can't just own up to their actions and apologize like the Democrats are doing. This conversation was in the context of sexual harassment and Judge Roy Moore.

I'll let others analyze the comment.

2 hours ago, rick55 said:

I was speaking to a liberal the other day who was complaining that Republicans can't just own up to their actions and apologize like the Democrats are doing. This conversation was in the context of sexual harassment and Judge Roy Moore.

I'll let others analyze the comment.

There is the possibility that the conservative (in this case Moore) is telling the truth when they deny the unsubstantiated allegations.

As for women with nothing to gain...we will see about that.

2 hours ago, sole result said:

karma is where those falsely accusingserve the punishment they recommend for the accused.

so you are saying that trump , a proven liar of epic proportions is telling the truth but all those women are the liars?

bwahahahhahahahahhahahahahaa

15 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

There is the possibility that the conservative (in this case Moore) is telling the truth when they deny the unsubstantiated allegations.

As for women with nothing to gain...we will see about that.

yeah and roy has nothing to gain by lying. 

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

yeah and roy has nothing to gain by lying. 

Until any of them can provide credible, verifiable proof/evidence (admissible in a court of law) it comes down to who you choose to believe.  I choose to give the benefit of the doubt to the "accused"...especially since the "accusers" have had decades to come forward, even before other elections.  The only difference...they think this time he is beatable at the ballot box.

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Until any of them can provide credible, verifiable proof/evidence (admissible in a court of law) it comes down to who you choose to believe.  I choose to give the benefit of the doubt to the "accused"...especially since the "accusers" have had decades to come forward, even before other elections.  The only difference...they think this time he is beatable at the ballot box.

The accused, by his own admissions, is a creep. That helps make the accusations credible.  A trustworthy 32-year-old man does not try to date someone half his age.  The rule is know of an old one, of you have to ask Mommy she's too young for you, Bro.

2 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

I think roy will win despite the allegations

mainly because the dems/Pelosi blew it big time.

3 hours ago, harryramar said:

roy loves the lord you can tell by his seething anger. roy said all those women are liars so that settles it. who y'all gonna believe an angry fake Christian seeking earthly power, or 9 women with nothing to gain????

The 10th Commandment at work  Roy covets power and and his supporters want it for him no matter what.  Sorry, Moses.

1 hour ago, PaintMyHouse said:

The 10th Commandment at work  Roy covets power and and his supporters want it for him no matter what.  Sorry, Moses.

wow using a people's scripture that has existed for thousand so years against the ancestors that had nothing to do with its creation of context over content social policy.  Worked like someone harboring a different belief as to why now cannot be physical Eternity.

Question then becomes Eastern philosophies or Middle East psychology is your intellectual principals.

8 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Show me proof/evidence and I will be the first in line condemning them.

Until then...

Gee, you needed virtually NO evidence to accuse Clinton of rape, but you ignore the 9 women accusing Moore and the 16 women accusing Trump.

How morally convenient for you.....

PAINT:  Apparently, knowledge of the Constitution is NOT an important requirement when BATTERY picks his Senators. 

My favorite is when Moore tells us that the First Amendment's 'freedom of religion' ONLY applies to Christians; he says our gov't does not protect a freedom to worship for ANY other religion. 

His supporters are utterly ignorant people.