Lance Wallnau: Trump Will Have An Encounter With God And Start Quoting The Bible ‘At An Unprecedented Rate’

Tweetie The Bible quoting POTUS!!!!!!!!!

Heh, heh, heh!

Right-wing preacher Lance Wallnau streamed a video last night in which he declared that President Trump has been chosen and anointed by God and prophesied that Trump will have divine encounter with God in January of next year that will cause him to quote the Bible “in public at an unprecedented rate.”

“In the name of Jesus, I prophesy that Donald Trump is going to experience a fresh encounter of the Lord in January of this new year and will begin to do Bible quoting in public at an unprecedented rate,” Wallnau said. “Not since Lincoln will we find a president who will be such a quoter of the Bible; he is going to find verses and apply them to national incidents and international situations.”

Wallnau called for God’s anointing to fall upon Trump so that Trump’s enemies “cannot entrap him.”

“May this man be anointed with fresh oil from on high so that he is so slippery the enemy can’t get a hold of him and he keeps on eluding the snare of the fowler and that the net that they set, they fall into themselves and the pit that they dug, they fall into themselves,” he declared. “For it is not against man that they are fighting, but is against he whom God has anointed and who is man to question who God has chosen.”

Oddball preachers regularly make prophesies that never happen.

Can you imagine Trump admitting that he has been a sinner?

This is most likely going to turn out like the 2000 apocalypse or the Maya End Times.

The prophesies in the Bible were made after the event that was predicted.

Some of them bombed.

The Messiah was supposed to be given the name Emmanuel, not Jesus.

46 minutes ago, Fallopian said:

I know right? Liberals here keep bringing up what some crackpot no one either listens to or knows about and uses it as a gotcha post. LOL!

Psst...these are your people, righties, and yes, righties are tweetie supporting, god chanting, cast out the devil, crackpots

Glad you confirm this

59 minutes ago, justrying said:

Psst...these are your people, righties, and yes, righties are tweetie supporting, god chanting, cast out the devil, crackpots

Glad you confirm this

We all know you are trying to tie this to everyone on the right. No one cares. LOL

1 minute ago, Fallopian said:

We all know you are trying to tie this to everyone on the right. No one cares. LOL

Wow

You got me all figured out

Maybe I should stop posting these great righties using their media outlets to show everyone how great these "crackpots" are, as you have acknowledged

Nah!

Heh, heh, heh!

4 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I like the followup to your bible quote 

“‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.

.....Especially after they've ALREADY been told.....SLAVES ARE ALREADY THEIRS, FOR THE TAKING!!!!!!

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/slavery/