James O'Keefe Tries To Sting The Washington Post With Fake Roy Moore Story. He Ends Up Getting Stung

skews13

WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 01:  Conservative undercover journalist James O'Keefe (R) holds a news conference at the National Press Club September 1, 2015 in Washington, DC. O'Keefe released a video of that accuses the Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton's director of marketing and FEC compliance director of breaking the law by allowing a Canadian tourist to buy $75 of campaign swag using the Project Veritas Action journalist as a straw purchaser. O'Keefe promised that people will resign from their jobs as his "Army of Exposers" record and release more undercover videos during the 2016 campaign.  (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Because the Alabama Senate race wasn't sickening enough already ... this guy.

James O’Keefe, convicted creator of the fake sting on ACORN and fake sting on NPR, was caught by the Washington Post on Monday as he attempted to engineer a fake sting on the “liberal media.”

An unidentified woman has been telling the Washington Post a headline-worthy shocker

In a series of interviews over two weeks, the woman shared a dramatic story about an alleged sexual relationship with Moore in 1992 that led to an abortion when she was 15. During the interviews, she repeatedly pressed Post reporters to give their opinions on the effects that her claims could have on Moore’s candidacy if she went public.

But the Washington Post didn’t run the unsubstantiated story. Reporters were put off by inconsistencies and by a quick check of her Internet history that suggested she had other motivations than sharing the truth. And then…

On Monday morning, Post reporters saw her walking into the New York offices of Project Veritas, an organization that targets the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups. The organization sets up undercover “stings” that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias.

O’Keefe and his Project Veritas fed the Washington Post a big, fat story that took what’s already known about Roy Moore and extended it — for the purpose of revealing that they had faked the story after it ran. Only it didn’t run. It was O’Keefe who ran.

You can fight this nonsense by donating to Doug Jones, allowing him to get his message out to every last Alabama voter.

James O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas who was convicted of a misdemeanor in 2010 for using a fake identity to enter a federal building during a previous sting, declined to answer questions about the woman outside the Project Veritas office, a storefront in Mamaroneck, N.Y., on Monday morning shortly after the woman walked inside. …

In a follow-up interview, O’Keefe declined to answer repeated questions about whether the woman was employed at Project Veritas. He also did not respond when asked if he was working with Moore, former White House adviser and Moore supporter Stephen K. Bannon, or Republican strategists.

So … the woman was working for O’Keefe.

The only real question remaining is which Republican “strategist” hired this slimeball to add his mucus trail to the already disgusting mess of the Republican Senate race in Alabama. Bannon seems like a good bet.

The lie from the Project Veritas crew was such a blatant attempt at deception, that the Washington Post has decided to both report what were considered “off the record” comments and the name of the person involved.

After [Jaime T. Phillips] was seen entering the Project Veritas office, The Post made the unusual decision to report her previous off-the-record comments.

Congratulations, Jaime T. Phillips. The lie didn’t work, but that won’t stop Fox from finding some way to report this like you’re a hero and pull out a contributor chair.

Meanwhile, O’Keefe is promising to release the raw footage. Where “raw” equals “edited to death until we made it look like people were saying what we wanted” as with every other video from the most mis-named organization in history.

Yup....Foxagandas Editing Debt

""Congratulations, Jaime T. Phillips. The lie didn’t work, but that won’t stop Fox from finding some way to report this like you’re a hero and pull out a contributor chair.

Meanwhile, O’Keefe is promising to release the raw footage. Where “raw” equals “edited to death until we made it look like people were saying what we wanted” as with every other video from the most mis-named organization in history""

fox-news-funny-logo.jpg

28 minutes ago, skews13 said:

I'm a lying whore and Golfboy's bitch. I can't refute anything he says, so I lie and claim he violates forum rules, then delete his posts and threads.

Damn right, and then you ran like a little liberal bitch when I demanded you prove I violated the rules. 

Society fools me once shame on everyone else, social justifications fool me twice, shame on me. Yet ancestral progression defends rule of law making semantics governing policy ancestrally in every geographical area sustaining context over content reality only one species invented and maintains in this atmosphere all the time ancestors are eternally spaced apart now.

I just explained specific gravity kinetically moving specific existence inside out and why societal evolution has been corrupted intellectually defining ancestral reproduction from the outside into current events staged by rule of law globally.

8 minutes ago, sole result said:

Society fools me once shame on everyone else, social justifications fool me twice, shame on me. Yet ancestral progression defends rule of law making semantics governing policy ancestrally in every geographical area sustaining context over content reality only one species invented and maintains in this atmosphere all the time ancestors are eternally

I just explained specific gravity kinetically moving specific existence inside out and why societal evolution has been corrupted intellectually defining ancestral reproduction from the outside into current events staged by rule of law globally.

=================================

You do not explain anything with this meaningless gibberish.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Society fools me once shame on everyone else, social justifications fool me twice, shame on me. Yet ancestral progression defends rule of law making semantics governing policy ancestrally in every geographical area sustaining context over content reality only one species invented and maintains in this atmosphere all the time ancestors are eternally

=================================

You do not explain anything with this meaningless gibberish.

yet I include within describing everything as historically acted out within the ancestries of this species and current lifetimes sustaining reality over real state of minds. You recite in context of behavior done ancestrally, I explain navigating being eternally separated now instinctively through the means of orchestrating chaos and organizing theaters of denial as nations saving reality of ignoring now is Eternity.

I introduced Intellectual Armageddon into societal evolution silently using the technology to maintain social chaos in each ideology globally.

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I skip right over soles BS

great. like all governing intellect you won't understand the loss of your power of persuasion until every other ancestor alive doesn't agree with you, kind of like what happens to me on message boards.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Now is NOT Eternity, you dippy chucklehead.

Prove it without reciting established contextual facts directing attention to interpreting everything by relative time standards.

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Not what he said, but it's not surprising you were unable to keep up.

Gee, your slant of denying now is keeping self evident biologically conclusions of ancestry in their skin conception to extinction of the species now does?

8 minutes ago, sole result said:

yet I include within describing everything as historically acted out within the ancestries of this species and current lifetimes sustaining reality over real state of minds. You recite in context of behavior done ancestrally, I explain navigating being eternally separated now instinctively through the means of orchestrating chaos and organizing theaters of denial as nations saving reality of ignoring now is Eternity.

I introduced Intellectual Armageddon into societal evolution silently using the technology to spread chaos globally.

Yeah, you are a regular Ted Kaczynsky, dropping your "Intellectual Armageddon" blog. You are truly dangerous.

Eternity is not now and now is not eternity. That is why neither word can be substituted for the other without a change in meaning.

There is no reason to capitalize "eternity", either.

You are the one making the statement. Therefore you are the one that must prove it to be true.

If I claim that Martians are stealing my underwear, I need evidence to prove it. 

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, you are a regular Ted Kaczynsky, dropping your "Intellectual Armageddon" blog. You are truly dangerous.

Eternity is not now and now is not eternity. That is why neither word can be substituted for the other without a change in meaning.

There is no reason to capitalize "eternity", either.

You are the one making the statement. Therefore you are the one that must prove it to be true.

If I claim that Martians are stealing my underwear, I need evidence to prove it. 

Sorry I don't bomb or destroy what naturally exists because everyone else ignores how life operates naturally directing the nature being nurtured with hypothetical standards of measuring life socially by vernacular use of commonly used vocabularies ancestrally.

I understand the futility Ted fell prey to while everyone else psychologically pushed his buttons.  Watch that netflix series about his capture yet? It backs up my instinctive descriptions of human behavior that drove him insane. Same as the recently deceased Charles Manson and the fellowship that carried out the deeds he persuaded them to act out.

Crap, I can climb into any social identity and understand what they(individual or group think behavior) mind a  society that gave them the constant demand to support the lesser of two evils.

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

shaddddddup

I only type vocabulary in cyberspace. I am as quiet as a church mouse publicly within biological family, married family, friends, society.  I am invisible to the naked eyes and ears of society's cast of characters defending anything else is possible as their intellectual role of a lifetime.

Your adopted idiot-ololgy keeps me intellectually that way and I love it.

2 minutes ago, justrying said:

Smart move. I now do the same

Nothing but drooling pablum

I do the same...I knew a guy like him/her in the military...Called himself the 'Professor'...Kinda funny/sad for a short time...Entirely boring...The guy was just as stupid as one can be...Like sole...

52 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I skip right over soles BS

Sole posts in many forums under the following names...these are just a few

More reasons to avoid the pablum

ChildishTautologies, 
84jackWagon, 
championism, 
Oblamea, 
Obamapologists, 
duhspicuhble_dog-eater, 
necoakycpotapedom, 
apologyTour,