Jump to content

WaPo exposes right-wing attempt to provide fake Roy Moore stories to smear paper


Recommended Posts

The Washington Post just broke a bombshell story exposing that the right-wing "Project Veritas" group sent women to the paper to lie about being assaulted by Roy Moore in a failed attempt to discredit the paper's previous story of credible allegations of sexual assault against the GOP Senate candidate.

 

http://bit.ly/2zKxJZ6

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, robby8584 said:

The Washington Post just broke a bombshell story exposing that the right-wing "Project Veritas" group sent women to the paper to lie about being assaulted by Roy Moore in a failed attempt to discredit the paper's previous story of credible allegations of sexual assault against the GOP Senate candidate.

 

http://bit.ly/2zKxJZ6

 

These people lack anything remotely like morals.  Now we know why the world ends in fire, nothing else could cleanse such evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, robby8584 said:

The Washington Post just broke a bombshell story exposing that the right-wing "Project Veritas" group sent women to the paper to lie about being assaulted by Roy Moore in a failed attempt to discredit the paper's previous story of credible allegations of sexual assault against the GOP Senate candidate.

 

http://bit.ly/2zKxJZ6

They have no proof that the woman was from Project Veritas, or any other "right wing" group.

Sorry.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

They have no proof that the woman was from Project Veritas, or any other "right wing" group.

Sorry.

 

It helps that she walked into their building, left her car in their lot, and moved there to work for them, for starters.  Lying about who she worked for and who interviewed her, that person doesn't exist, didn't help.  Burned, big time...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PaintMyHouse said:

It helps that she walked into their building, left her car in their lot, and moved there to work for them, for starters.  Lying about who she worked for and who interviewed her, that person doesn't exist, didn't help.  Burned, big time...

 

 

Once again, they have no proof she worked for PV or any other "right wing" group.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...