Tramp golfs 81 times in 10 mos....Obama golfed 29 times in 12 mos

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

During the campaign, Trump vowed that he would be too busy working to ever play golf as president. 

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told The Hill in 2015. “I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

13 minutes ago, benson13 said:

other policies that hurt the average American

Kinda like oblameoNOF'UCKING CARE and how that has SKYROCKETED PREMIUMS!!!

Now THAT is how GOVERNMENT POLICY works to HURT AMERICANS, s'hitstain, and YOU are toooooo f'ucking STUPID to understand THAT one.

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Kinda like oblameoNOF'UCKING CARE and how that has SKYROCKETED PREMIUMS!!!

Now THAT is how GOVERNMENT POLICY works to HURT AMERICANS, s'hitstain, and YOU are toooooo f'ucking STUPID to understand THAT one.

if that were true why can't weakling don repeal Obamacare with a republican majority in both houses?

oh wait, that must be someone elses fault.

Premiums DOUBLED under their AWOL Oil Puppet....he also lied us into War Bankrupting America and handing off his Depression to Obama...

and the Racist rednecks were silent.....and actually blamed Obama for their Debt

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

AND your N!GGER GOD OBLAMEO WAS THE MASTER OF DEBT!!!

6 hours ago, benson13 said:

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

During the campaign, Trump vowed that he would be too busy working to ever play golf as president. 

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told The Hill in 2015. “I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

So both did far too much screwing around but trump did is more. Are you surprised about this? This looks pathetic because you are trying to justify all of Obama's golfing by showing that Trump did it more. LOL This doesn't make Obama look less like the slacker he was. It just makes Trump look like a bigger slacker. 

9 minutes ago, Fallopian said:

So both did far too much screwing around but trump did is more. Are you surprised about this? This looks pathetic because you are trying to justify all of Obama's golfing by showing that Trump did it more. LOL This doesn't make Obama look less like the slacker he was. It just makes Trump look like a bigger slacker. 

This must explain why you righties obsessed for 8 years about Obama golfing

Heh, heh, heh!

Sucks to be you

1 minute ago, justrying said:

This must explain why you righties obsessed for 8 years about Obama golfing

Heh, heh, heh!

Sucks to be you

I thought crying about Obama's golfing was dumb. My opinion was the less time he was in the oval office screwing things up the better. So I was all in favor of him golfing every day. 

7 minutes ago, Fallopian said:

I thought crying about Obama's golfing was dumb. My opinion was the less time he was in the oval office screwing things up the better. So I was all in favor of him golfing every day. 

Uh huh

Then can we assume you have the same opinion of Tweeties golfing as you do/did of Obamas?

1 hour ago, fishhead said:

Trump looks green around the gills, he's about to go belly-up.

Can you be more specific? I try to avoid watching The Pig as much as possible, but I did notice when he was in Asia, he looked a bit off balance. Had trouble walking. Jesus i hope he does go belly up. I pray for it every day. What make you think that he might? What's your observation?

7 hours ago, justrying said:

Uh huh

Then can we assume you have the same opinion of Tweeties golfing as you do/did of Obamas?

Yes I already stated that. I dislike Trump almost as much as I disliked Obama. The less Trump is in the oval office the better for the country in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Fallopian said:

Yes I already stated that. I dislike Trump almost as much as I disliked Obama. The less Trump is in the oval office the better for the country in my opinion. 

Almost as much?

hmmm...sounds like tweetie has got your good side

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

15 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Now this is funny.

You are so stupid you don't even know what you should be focusing on, sh'itstain!!

THIS isn't it.

Look at this weird O with the cow stained hat and pointed booties. No wonder he is infatuated by silkie pants!.