151 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

That's correct. And you won't. A video by a lefty so it's not like I'm directing you to Fox News.

Liberals have the house. Where's a nice bill promoting nation wide solar incentives instead of taxing carbon?

Didn't Obama already do that?

Just now, WillFranklin said:

Odumbo did shiit, just like you are a worthless POS libtard shill

Sure, to his pals running Solyndra. How'd that work out? I'm talking about helping the average citizen who is willing to go with residential solar, not some corporate cronyism scheme.

-

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Democrat oppose anything that they can't control

Bingo, they can't control the folks making their own power. Quite the contrary. The liberals lose the taxes and fees the utilities pass on to their customers.  The liberals wants said taxes and fees AND to then charge the utilizes a carbon tax which the utilities then pass onto the customer.

Tell me, Ms. Franklin, how does this help the poor American struggling to get by when liberal Mother government wants to make thier power bill go up?

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

Sure, to his pals running Solyndra. How'd that work out? I'm talking about helping the average citizen who is willing to go with residential solar, not some corporate cronyism scheme.

-

Bingo, they can't control the folks making their own power. Quite the contrary. The liberals lose the taxes and fees the utilities pass on to their customers.  The liberals wants said taxes and fees AND to then charge the utilizes a carbon tax which the utilities then pass onto the customer.

Tell me, Ms. Franklin, how does this help the poor American struggling to get by when liberal Mother government wants to make thier power bill go up?

You are jumping to conclusions, Marcy. The Democrats are pushing for renewable energy to be the new normal in just a short amount of time.

You are jumping to conclusions, Marcy. The Democrats are pushing for renewable energy to be the new normal in just a short amount of time.

BULLSHIIT, THEY CAN'T CONTROL IT THAN SHILLY WILLY

NOW SIT BACK AND LET THE ADULTS TALK

I asked you a fu(kin question...

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

The liberals wants said taxes and fees AND to then charge the utilizes a carbon tax which the utilities then pass onto the customer.

I like how you don't dare address Solyndra.

And by all means, after you answer my question, please to tell us exactly how liberals are pushing renewable energy sos I can't destroy that.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

I asked you a fu(kin question...

I like how you don't dare address Solyndra.

And by all means, after you answer my question, please to tell us exactly how liberals are pushing renewable energy sos I can't destroy that.

You actually already posted how liberals are pushing renewable energy. The GND.

4 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

shilly is spamming again

8 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

9 minutes ago, teacher said:

please to tell us exactly how liberals are pushing renewable energy sos I can destroy that.

Details, slick. You don't understand it. It just FEELS good to you. You know I'll get into the science of it and that makes you furious.

1 hour ago, teacher said:

Details, slick. You don't understand it. It just FEELS good to you. You know I'll get into the science of it and that makes you furious.

Of course the conservative shills are on your side, but aren't you supporting those that force the old way down our throats with new offshore drilling and seismic testing, and coal?

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

Of course the conservative shills are on your side, but aren't you supporting those that force the old way down our throats with new offshore drilling and seismic testing, and coal?

poor liberal shill willy, no life loser

4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

poor liberal shill willy, no life loser

^^ Also supports those who shove more offshore drilling and seismic testing down our throats as well as coal.

4 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Of course the conservative shills are on your side,

That concerns me or mitigates my arguments how? I like to think that maybe I'm edumacating them some, and doing so far more betterer than you are screaming liberal talking points while you foam at the mouth.

will-12-8.jpg

but aren't you supporting those that force the old way down our throats with new offshore drilling

Even if we become totally proficient at renewable energy it ain't gonna happen over night. At present battery technology is pitiful. That needs grow by leaps and bound. Lithium is a finite resource and pretty much limited to being mined in Turkey and Afghanistan. And now for my second favorite show on TV after Jeopardy, PBS's Nova...

https://www.pbs.org/video/nova-search-super-battery/

Even I learned a couple of things from that. 

Ah fu(k. I actually started this post this after noon, I slipped up and hit sumpin and made it all go poof and I started it again, then I got busy with other site stuff as teacher, added a bit now and again, got busy again and now I'm bored with this. I've way more. Stuff about science. Stuff you'll pretend I never posted, buku questions you'll never answer.

Watch the video and learn sumpin for God's sake, will you?

Well, Mr. Zilla told me a day or two ago, in PM, (cause we were talking about the conservatives only thread) that BlueDoggL was engaging me just sos he could waste my time.

All Hail Mr. Zilla!

I've spent some of my busy and impotent time engaging that retard, BlueDoggL, don't get me wrong, I kicked the $h!t outta him, but with him it doesn't matter.

teacher has been taught. I'm a dozen years into this place. My next dozen are gonna be exponentially worse for you retards.

13 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

^^ Also supports those who shove more offshore drilling and seismic testing down our throats as well as coal.

do you have proof I do that shilly willy?

Willy is against seismic testing now?
Ever notice how Liberals hate knowledge?

2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Willy is against seismic testing now?
Ever notice how Liberals hate knowledge?

We do not need to go backwards with energy.

2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

We do not need to go backwards with energy.

SPAMMING SHILLY WILLY

23 hours ago, teacher said:

That concerns me or mitigates my arguments how? I like to think that maybe I'm edumacating them some, and doing so far more betterer than you are screaming liberal talking points while you foam at the mouth.

will-12-8.jpg

Even if we become totally proficient at renewable energy it ain't gonna happen over night. At present battery technology is pitiful. That needs grow by leaps and bound. Lithium is a finite resource and pretty much limited to being mined in Turkey and Afghanistan. And now for my second favorite show on TV after Jeopardy, PBS's Nova...

https://www.pbs.org/video/nova-search-super-battery/

Even I learned a couple of things from that. 

Ah fu(k. I actually started this post this after noon, I slipped up and hit sumpin and made it all go poof and I started it again, then I got busy with other site stuff as teacher, added a bit now and again, got busy again and now I'm bored with this. I've way more. Stuff about science. Stuff you'll pretend I never posted, buku questions you'll never answer.

Watch the video and learn sumpin for God's sake, will you?

I thought conservatives hated PBS. Of course I love NOVA. I have occasionally watched it since the very early years. Better not let your conservative lawmakers diddle with PBS or NOVA is history.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2015 at 8:15 PM, teacher said:

What is the mass of a photon?

I was watching a YouTube late at night the other night about science. They were going on and on and on about how the edge of the Milky Ways star's speed is the same as inner stars. I'll take them at thier word. They who are called they tell us that the farther away a mass is from a system's center mass is the slower the speed of said mass should be. For instance, Mercury speeds around the sun more fasterer than does Neptune.

This rant is about dark matter, which, if you are up to speed in "...and the horse you rode in on" and "The universes expansion accelleration solved", threads by I, you would know I have some problems with the theory that is dark matter. The scientific community gives us estimates of how much matter there is in any given system. The scientific community then uses these estimates to calculate the gravitational pull of all of said matter, then says there ain't enough matter to account for the behavior of stars and such. So, a while back, after all of the scientific communities calculations of matter and it's gravitation effects on other matter they came out and said they were wrong about how many stars there are out there. They now say there are about three(3) times as many as they originally said there were. That's a bit of a difference when it comes to calculating how much mass there is in, for this rant, the Milky Way.

Before they even came out with this correction I posed a question. I've read that there is, on average, one atom/cubic cm is the viod of space. Cents I mentioned this I've seen all kinds of estimates. One atom/cubic meter, or whatever. Whatever it is, they who are called they are telling me there are buku atoms in the void of space. My question back then was did thier calulations of the ammount of matter within any given system account for the ammount of atoms in the void of space. I've never gotten an answer nor have I seen this observation begun to be addressed. Eh, such is my world. But then I've covered all that.

What is new is that in my late night viewing it just friggin hit me that there are all these photons flying around in space. We see the light of all these distant starts, they who are called they tell me that that is photons I'm seeing. That's buku photons, folks.

Does these photons weigh anything?

If they do, even if they weigh down into the realm of close to nuttin, they still weigh sumpin.

I dig some lite digging into this querry. At first glance, I'm seeing a lot of photons weigh nuttin.

I have two(2) problems with this.

Welcome to the horse thread.

1. Gravitaional lensing. Shame ya'll ain't up to speed, I've spent time on this in the two(2) threads. Gravitational lensing, by my reading first got proved by Einstein when during an eclipse showed stars behind our star gettin photographed. Light from these stars got bent around the gravity of our sun. Cents then we've shown, lookin at distant galaxies, the light of galaxies behind them. If the gravity of our sun or other galaxies can warp/bend the trajectory of photons does that not mean that photons have mass?

The Deuce. So they that are called they say there is a black hole in the center of every single stinking galaxy. The density of said blacks holes is so great that not even light can escape thier gravity. Light is photons and photons have no mass so how can a gravitational beast even as great as a black hole have any effect on a massless particle/wave such as photons? No matter where you go in, say, our Milky Way, there you are. You see light/photons from all the stars that are old enough to have put out photons long ago enough to make it to your point of view. That's buku photons.

What if they weigh sumpin?

What if there are these buku dispersed atoms throughout our Milky Way/ They too, weigh sumpin.

All I'm asking is has the so-called scientific community accounted for all this mass in their consideration of the theory called dark matter?

Check the date on that post!

And validation...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/astronomers-may-have-solved-the-mystery-surrounding-universes-missing-mass/vi-BBTELw8?ocid=ientp

Though they still haven't considered the mass of all the photons, if they weigh anything, which I say they do.

2 hours ago, teacher said:

Check the date on that post!

And validation...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/astronomers-may-have-solved-the-mystery-surrounding-universes-missing-mass/vi-BBTELw8?ocid=ientp

Though they still haven't considered the mass of all the photons, if they weigh anything, which I say they do.

So what you are saying is the article/video in the link does not agree with you?

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

So what you are saying is the article in the link does not agree with you?

I'm saying they agree with me. Took em' long enough.

I have a theory on why the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate. It's ridiculously simple (though not so easy to very simply explain, you have to be able to think in three dimensions) and it's very simply because of gravity, duh. I say dark matter and dark energy are bunk. I have a thread...

numbers-3-8.png

(guess which thread is mine?) that I been getting after for about the same time I been at this thread.  I haven't added to it for a while (cept in my colossal skull with some minor tweaks) but in recent months there's be three(3) announcements of actual science instead of the dark matter and dark energy gnomes (BAC) that completely bolster my theory in ways that I could brag about for days. (And I will be.)

The link I just showed about accounting for the so-called missing matter...

A "hole" in space...

https://www.space.com/4271-huge-hole-universe.html

which I shall have to go about for some time to show that that bolsters my theory and...

previous universe...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wonder/there-may-have-been-a-universe-before-ours-new-evidence-shows/vi-BBMbc8r?ocid=ientp

which stands to reason as with my theory assumes that the universe shall contract (we are just now slowing down, have been slowing down or are already contracting) which means back to a singularity to again go big bang.

This theory makes my pyramid theory look like, well, they are both excellent so, never mind.