150 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

14 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Tell me that renewable energy is a bad idea so I can laugh at you.

Well, if I did that I'd look pretty fu(kin stupid as yesterday I was scrapping snow off the solar panels.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2014 at 11:40 PM, teacher said:

I have zero problem with nuclear power. A basic understanding of chemistry, electrons and how they behave, valance shell crap, gots to understand the difference between fusion and fission, maybe some few other things, things I learned in high school, and nuclear energy is easy, safe, effective... But then throw in that we have this lowest bidder mentality/procedure in this nation, couple that with the fact that most every Joe and

brady_bunch_1.1.png

sixpack is more concerned with which Kardashian has the fattest azz, Mr. and Mrs. Sixpack will never get to the point where they understand nuclear energy. It is a political dead end. "It's doom, the death of us all."

Yet somehow we can put nuclear reactors in sealed tube under the friggin ocean and no one on board grows a third eye. Said sealed tubes are called submarines.

The drive-by media/liberal has fought and won the "nuclear energy bad" battle. Wrongly, but they still won.

Coal?

We living in the 1800's now?

Fu(kin solar power that cracks water and stores the yielded hydrogen gas in natural gas/propane type tanks to run generators. This is where the electricity comes from that will crack our water.

Not gonna splain how solar works, but you all do understand it produces electricity. teacher ain't much concerned with splaining that which is already known. Not in this short version anyway. (Some are now going "short? That ship has sailed.)

Not gonna splain how electricity cracks water. Ditto.

Should splain what is yielded with cracking water though. Use our solar produced electricity in a certain way with water, H2O, and it yields hydrogen gas and Oxygen. The hydrogen gas can be stored in the exact same tanks as is propane and natural gas. Some different nozzles, fixtures, sensors bla bla bla, but same tanks, same storage methods. And, I might add, and I will, from what I've read, safer. The explosive energy in natural gas/propane tanks is a tad more. Lots more. Got a gas grill to BBQ with? That's a potential bomb. The same tank with hydrogen gas is way less explosive. Safety is not the issue here. The liberal will tell you it is. But then the liberal is a lying dumbazz. Just had an idea. As always when I try to craft these all sciency things sos as you unwashed masses can understand it, a light bulb goes on. Instead of venting our produced O2, save it. The price of Oxygen for the old, emphysema sufferers etc. just went down and the O2 producers can use sold produced oxygen to offset the initial cost of setting my system up. Giddyup. I love when that happens. Where was I? Ah, now we have us a tank of hydrogen gas. Burn it!

This is ending no time soon.

So, you fu(kin liberals, you just love the green. Know what you get when you burn hydrogen gas?

Heat and water.

I don't get no stinkin greener than that.

Heat runs our hydrogen gas burning generators. Some water is gonna come out of the exhaust. Drink it, water your flower(s), child.

"Bu-bu-bu-but teacher, the sun only shines part of the day."

That's why we store this energy in the form of hydrogen gas. A lot is lost in storing said energy in batteries, and batteries ain't so green. Same goes for getting said energy outta our batteries. Yes, some is lost in the transference of solar to hydrogen gas, but not near as much as is lost going to DC batteries. Oh my, DC has now reared it's ugly head. His pal, AC can't be far behind. My bad, the stored hydrogen gas is what powers us when the sun goes down.

Yes, you have to buy a lot of equipment, but then consider you will never pay the electric company another stinkin cent ever again.

Gets more betterer.

Now you have a friggin tank of hydrogen gas on your trailer lot.

I've talked a bit about loss. So the stupid Arabs (Oh man, here goes teacher with the stupid Arabs, again) pump this fossil fuel outta the ground. How much energy does that take (energy loss)? Then they pump it into super tankers (energy loss) and sail/drive/propel (energy loss)said tankers to us consumers here in the US, pump it out (energy loss), refine it (energy loss), pump it into pipelines (energy loss) or into trucks/trains that transport it (energy loss), I'm now bored with myself and energy loss, loss with pumping gas into your car, loss with the fuel truck that bring you your oil to fire your heater, here a loss, there a loss, everywhere a loss, loss. Feel free to ass you own real loss. Like I said, bored.

Next, you greeners. A vehicle can run on hydrogen gas. Hell, it can run on the old cooking oil from restaurants. Nozzles, fixtures, sensors, again. Check Iceland, they are all into these hydrogen gas burning vehicles. Do you have a vehicle sitting in your driveway? Do you have to drive it (energy loss) somewhere to fill it up? What if you had a hydrogen powered vehicle in your driveway and a hydrogen gas tank on your property? Guess where you fill up at?

Guess which nation now tells the stupid Arabs and their oil to pizz up a rope?

We are green, we are cheap, and national security wise we are golden.

And that's the short version.

You're a bit of a retard, ain't you?

Just now, teacher said:

Well, if I did that I'd look pretty fu(kin stupid as yesterday I was scrapping snow off the solar panels.

Then lets make the adjustments whether or not we agree that man is affecting climate change.

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

Then lets make the adjustments whether or not we agree that man is affecting climate change.

Then I guess you aren't familiar with utility companies backing politicians on both sides-o-the-aisle who will take their money to suppress solar.

It's the Horse Thread, junior, do try to get up to speed.

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

Then I guess you aren't familiar with utility companies backing politicians on both sides-o-the-aisle who will take their money to suppress solar.

It's the Horse Thread, junior, do try to get up to speed.

Democrats who oppose solar?

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

Democrats who oppose solar?

A politician who does the will of big time contributors. Shocking, isn't it.

2 hours ago, teacher said:

So when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez first sent out her Green Deal paper it had in there a under "Overview" a phrase that said  "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work." I just looked at the PDF of the document that was reportedly sent to NPR and it's still there...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf

I'm gonna go ahead and grab a screen shot of that as one of AOC's advisors, a certain Cornell University Law School Professor Robert Hockett said it wasn't so before it gets scrubbed...

green-deal-1-1.png

Some good spin is here at The Washington Post...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/11/ocasio-cortez-retracts-erroneous-information-about-green-new-deal-backed-by-democratic-candidates/?utm_term=.07320868173a

where AOC's chief of staff, said it was a mistake. Yea, a mistake of the truth slipping through. Here's the good Professor Hockett on Carlson Tucker's, or Tucker Carlson's (yes it's Fox News, deal with it) show telling lies...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-adviser-admits-he-falsely-claimed-green-new-deal-didnt-promise-security-for-those-unwilling-to-work

Eh. It's just the tired old idea of universal income. No matter, it's been said...

"economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work."

You know it, you love it, I've used this quote often...

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." - Author in question.

So the left's new Golden Child, this gem of a genius, AOC and her flunkies can't get thier story straight. It's all very simple as I been saying cents forever, the left is willing to promise some of the earnings of others that earn, thier cash to buy the slacker's votes. It's a very simple tried and true premise.

For more fun go to YouTube and search  "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flubs." This chick is fu(kin retarded.

shes nuts ,,, America would never go for that bs

2 hours ago, teacher said:

A politician who does the will of big time contributors. Shocking, isn't it.

Please to name the Democrat who opposes solar.

7 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Please to name

I always chuckle when you mimic teacher's writing style, you dope.

Just proves how pathetic you are. LMFAO

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I always chuckle when you mimic teacher's writing style, you dope.

Just proves how pathetic you are. LMFAO

Do you have anything to add to the conversation? Of course naming some Democrats who oppose solar would be a score for your side. Go ahead. Give it a try.

9 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Do you have anything to add to the conversation? 

I just did. I ridiculed you for being a dope who revealed your sense of inferiority to teacher by copying his writing style. I've seen you do it many times and it always makes me laugh, because it just shows the entire board what a pathetic worm you are.

Have a great day! :)

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I just did. I ridiculed you for being a dope who revealed your sense of inferiority to teacher by copying his writing style. I've seen you do it many times and it always makes me laugh, because it just shows the entire board what a pathetic worm you are.

Have a great day! :)

So.... no Democrats who oppose solar that you can name. Noted.

Nothing for you to add to the conversation but personal insults. Typical. Noted.

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

So.... no Democrats who oppose solar that you can name. Noted.

Why would I entertain your question? I'm not involved in that discussion, and I don't care.

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Nothing for you to add to the conversation but personal insults. Typical. Noted.

If you feel insulted because I spoke the truth, that's on you. "Embarrassed" would be a more fitting emotion for you though, I would think.

And yes, that's all I intended to contribute; a mocking mention of your pathetic mimicking. 

Shall we continue to examine it further? Fine by me...

Of course, anyone who's been here more than a few days already knows how pathetic you are. One trip through your hilarious self-thread shows that.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Why would I entertain your question? I'm not involved in that discussion, and I don't care.

If you feel insulted because I spoke the truth, that's on you. "Embarrassed" would be a more fitting emotion for you though, I would think.

And yes, that's all I intended to contribute; a mocking mention of your pathetic mimicking. 

Shall we continue to examine it further? Fine by me...

I think you are just being petty and insulting because you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation as usual.

9 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

I think you are just being petty and insulting because you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation as usual.

C'mon, use some more teacher-speak. Throw in a "lettuce" or a "cents."

You can do it! You're Wee Willwee Fwankwin!!

LMFAO

11 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Please to name the Democrat who opposes solar.

Go watch the "Years of living dangerously" hosted by David Letterman (certainly no righty) episode about solar.

And why the fu(k should I keep answering your questions/demands when you are about a thousand answers behind on my questions to you? Other than my enjoyment of continuously kicking the snot outta you on everything how do you advance the debate when you don't answer my questions and instead flee the topic at hand only to start some other crap? No more answers for you until you address the questions I've done asked you. See you in a few months.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Go watch the "Years of living dangerously" hosted by David Letterman (certainly no righty) episode about solar.

And why the fu(k should I keep answering your questions/demands when you are about a thousand answers behind on my questions to you? Other than my enjoyment of continuously kicking the snot outta you on everything how do you advance the debate when you don't answer my questions and instead flee the topic at hand only to start some other crap? No more answers for you until you address the questions I've done asked you. See you in a few months.

Sounds like you stepped in it and can not back up your false claim. 

Only greedy pompous people support trump.

15 hours ago, teacher said:

Speaking of Marsha, did you know she wound up as a crack ho?

15 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

I done told you...

17 minutes ago, teacher said:

That's where I learned about the utility companies paying politicians to suppress solar. And this is on a local and state level, it's not gonna be Pelosi or Chuck-U Schumer. Assemblymen, councilmen, the kind of folks that have local jurisdiction and won't do stuff like give out tax credits and such for Joe and Marsha sixpack who install solar. Or for instance, my Dear Aunt has killer solar with the meter that runs backwards when she is producing more power than she uses, which is pretty much always. Thing is the utility company charges her say $1/per energy unit but they pay her pennies for the same unit. This is criminal.

You are absolutely useless when it comes to political debate. Your only use to me is that the folks get a good chuckle outta me abusing you.

20 minutes ago, TDS said:

Only greedy pompous people support trump.

I'm not greedy.

17 minutes ago, TDS said:

Speaking of Marsha, did you know she wound up as a crack ho?

I was gonna check up on her but I got busy with the impotent task of watching paint dry. 

sp

41 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

you spew out false claims evey time you post something on here shilly willy.

56 minutes ago, teacher said:

I done told you...

That's where I learned about the utility companies paying politicians to suppress solar. And this is on a local and state level, it's not gonna be Pelosi or Chuck-U Schumer. Assemblymen, councilmen, the kind of folks that have local jurisdiction and won't do stuff like give out tax credits and such for Joe and Marsha sixpack who install solar. Or for instance, my Dear Aunt has killer solar with the meter that runs backwards when she is producing more power than she uses, which is pretty much always. Thing is the utility company charges her say $1/per energy unit but they pay her pennies for the same unit. This is criminal.

You are absolutely useless when it comes to political debate. Your only use to me is that the folks get a good chuckle outta me abusing you.

I'm not greedy.

I was gonna check up on her but I got busy with the impotent task of watching paint dry. 

So you watched a video. And now you claim there are Democrats that oppose solar.

4 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

So you watched a video. And now you claim there are Democrats that oppose solar.

Democrat oppose anything that they can't control

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

So you watched a video.

That's correct. And you won't. A video by a lefty so it's not like I'm directing you to Fox News.

And now you claim there are Democrats that oppose solar.

Liberals have the house. Where's a nice bill promoting nation wide solar incentives instead of taxing carbon?