Jump to content
teacher

"...and the horse you rode in on."

Test poll.  

157 members have voted

  1. 1. Election votes should be made public for all. That is, who you are and how you voted shall be public.

    • I'm a lefty and say "yes."
      10
    • I'm a lefty and say "no."
      12
    • I'm a righty and say "yes."
      5
    • I'm a righty and say "no."
      33
    • Please, teacher, say sumpin about pyramids.
      30
    • Ban teacher.
      0


Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, teacher said:

A Priest, A Rabbi and a Donkey walk into a bar.

 

Bartender goes: What is this, a joke?

 

-

 

Sorry, I've told that joke before but after that last morbid post there had to be a joke and what with my mood there for a little second I couldn't think of a new one.

I realized I am a few clowns short of a circus

 

We should have a soc contest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this happened...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/175692-conservatives-only-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1060913116

 

again.

 

I'll give you lefties a chance. What's your problem with that? Ya'll have a forum, we have a thread. No, you can't reply there. Cause there shall be me.

 

But you can reply here. Of course you know what will happen. The price to pay.

 

You know, I'm fu(kin good. Best I've seen. Tell me a righty that's better than I am. In all the friggin world tell me a righty that's better than I am! I have an answer for everything. I have a joke for everything. I have a question for every single mutha fu(kin liberal position/agenda/talking point that they don't dare answer and a question for them when they don't answer my question. Have you read this thread? Thing is, and you idiots can't know this, that in real life now and again I run into a liberal. I never start it. But if I'm standing around and they go "the tea party bla bla bla..." what do you think is gonna happen? A question. And then it begins. Oh they think they are all slick like at first and they do the talking points thing and all I have to do is be myself. It doesn't hurt that I've already thought this $h!t through, wrote it down, submitted it for debate and hammered any weak reply that follows. I find myself parroting crap I've already wrote, which is boring, but rarely I find myself going to the fresh news of the day and that's fun. No matter, liberals always suffer before me.

 

Here's the scary thing. Text slows me down. There's nuttin I've ran into on this interweb or in real life that I didn't already have all thought out. Imagine your dumb azz saying your dumb $h!t to me in real life and instead of waiting for me to type it out I just say it quick like. Boom. And then your dumb azz doesn't have three(3) fu(kin days to respond with sumpin stupid like ya'll do here in this, the most glorious of threads. I am quick on my feet. Physically and mentally. I watch MSNBS and have a solid reply before Slosh...

 

matthews-1-1.png

 

finishes his stupid fu(kin sentence.

 

The only reason anyone gets away with anything in this thread is cause I haven't dedicated that much time in my life to thwart such.

 

Instead of four(4) hours a week I spent forty(40) destroying you retards?

 

Man, that would be a lot of jokes and images.

 

Now imagine if I parleyed that to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and whatever else you kids are doing these days. Imagine me standing in front of a camera with my jokes drawing out on a black board exactly how to build a pyramid or drawing out why the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspective or man made shooting stars or Le Mimeapult or Mort the Machinist or 'teacher's list of ideas to cure America's ills" which would then be broken down into at least nine(9) very involved rants and then take your fu(kin pick of the best of teacher's rants over these last dozen years. That would be a YouTube channel. I look good, I speak well, I damn sure have content, there is never gonna be a lack of jokes, there's fu(ks out there making a living talking about if Wolverine had Vibranium claws instead of Adamantium.

 

Eh, I'm going on again. I was just presented with a question about putting in CCTV for a local bidness. I'm like well do you want a Sam's Club special or do you want IR motion detection that is gonna call you on your smart phone and then you can yell at the fu(ks outside your bidness and on and on and on....

 

Actually I hoping that my bud is gonna fire me up to rewire, sheetrock, floor and what not and finish the room for his youngest daughter, Briana, who is seven, who used to when I was working there years ago when she was two come up to me and go "hi Mark, I'm Briana." And I'd go "hi Briana, I'm Mark."

 

I can be famous and rich or I can make Briana's day and kick the $h!t outta liberals at some dog and pony show.

 

Looks like you idiots are gonna have to put up with me for some time.     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm having an insomnia night, as is my wont now and again. Usually I read, surf the net or watch TV instead of typing while I wait for the yawn to happen. Tonight I type. Tomorrow I have to replace a couple of crap doors with nice six panel doors, old school chisel the hinges in, drill for the handles, paint, paint, paint but it's so nice when I hang them and they open and close just right and fit sweet all the way around. It's not rocket surgery but then a Monkey or a robot can't do it. Ms. Franklin would probably put her eye out with my sharp chisel then demand American tax payers to pay for her medical bill.

 

See what I did there?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, teacher said:

 

Eh, I'm going on again. I was just presented with a question about putting in CCTV for a local bidness. I'm like well do you want a Sam's Club special or do you want IR motion detection that is gonna call you on your smart phone and then you can yell at the fu(ks outside your bidness and on and on and on....

Back in my airplane days the technology to encrypt downlinked video was new

 

I asked the head of the program. He said hell no.  We have enough trouble getting the feed already

 

Folks used to intercept Predator imagery with sat dishes

 

 

I am pursuing an ARRL technicians licence for ham radio. Pot smokers are still allowed

 

Also. A couple seriously trolled Dr Phil the other day. The guy likes to pretend he was Batman. The fiance wanted help before taking the vows. Dr Phil offered the best therapy possible. He said no thanks

 

Man Dr Phil hooks me up I am there

 

So I was thinking about asking him for help with my social media addiction.....LOL

 

Mrs 5 said she couldn't Troll with me. Maybe Middl3 could fake it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, teacher said:

Yes, I'm having an insomnia night, as is my wont now and again. Usually I read, surf the net or watch TV instead of typing while I wait for the yawn to happen. Tonight I type. Tomorrow I have to replace a couple of crap doors with nice six panel doors, old school chisel the hinges in, drill for the handles, paint, paint, paint but it's so nice when I hang them and they open and close just right and fit sweet all the way around. It's not rocket surgery but then a Monkey or a robot can't do it. Ms. Franklin would probably put her eye out with my sharp chisel then demand American tax payers to pay for her medical bill.

 

See what I did there?   

 

Did you know that I was a master carpenter with as many years of experience as your age?

 

I was also what's referred to as a super mechanic with many other skills in the building trades.

 

I was around before vinyl siding was invented.

 

I've even installed Polish brick sheets.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Five By Five said:

Back in my airplane days the technology to encrypt downlinked video was new

 

I asked the head of the program. He said hell no.  We have enough trouble getting the feed already

 

Folks used to intercept Predator imagery with sat dishes

 

 

I am pursuing an ARRL technicians licence for ham radio. Pot smokers are still allowed

 

Also. A couple seriously trolled Dr Phil the other day. The guy likes to pretend he was Batman. The fiance wanted help before taking the vows. Dr Phil offered the best therapy possible. He said no thanks

 

Man Dr Phil hooks me up I am there

 

So I was thinking about asking him for help with my social media addiction.....LOL

 

Mrs 5 said she couldn't Troll with me. Maybe Middl3 could fake it?

 

 

Dr Phil is a dirty old man with a hot wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, teacher said:

Yes, I'm having an insomnia night, as is my wont now and again. Usually I read, surf the net or watch TV instead of typing while I wait for the yawn to happen. Tonight I type. Tomorrow I have to replace a couple of crap doors with nice six panel doors, old school chisel the hinges in, drill for the handles, paint, paint, paint but it's so nice when I hang them and they open and close just right and fit sweet all the way around. It's not rocket surgery but then a Monkey or a robot can't do it. Ms. Franklin would probably put her eye out with my sharp chisel then demand American tax payers to pay for her medical bill.

 

See what I did there?   

 

What did you do, Marcy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

What did you do, Marcy?

POOR WILLY SHILLY, CAN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Duck615 said:

POOR WILLY SHILLY, CAN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

Soooo.. perhaps aliiens can detect our darklit side

 

subdivisions of black an white

 

Quote

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SixShooter said:

WTF is wrong with you man??

 

Right?

 

16 hours ago, Five By Five said:

conform or be cast out

 

Kebushima. That's phonetic Chinese-Mandarin for 'you got that right.'

 

Two(2) stupid YouTube music videos on one(1) page which violates our agreement. At least you did it right  here in my thread so I didn't have to go look, but you don't get points for that.

 

100 days in the hole. So long, Five.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez first sent out her Green Deal paper it had in there a under "Overview" a phrase that said  "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work." I just looked at the PDF of the document that was reportedly sent to NPR and it's still there...

 

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf

 

I'm gonna go ahead and grab a screen shot of that as one of AOC's advisors, a certain Cornell University Law School Professor Robert Hockett said it wasn't so before it gets scrubbed...

 

 green-deal-1-1.png

 

Some good spin is here at The Washington Post...

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/11/ocasio-cortez-retracts-erroneous-information-about-green-new-deal-backed-by-democratic-candidates/?utm_term=.07320868173a

 

where AOC's chief of staff, said it was a mistake. Yea, a mistake of the truth slipping through. Here's the good Professor Hockett on Carlson Tucker's, or Tucker Carlson's (yes it's Fox News, deal with it) show telling lies...

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-adviser-admits-he-falsely-claimed-green-new-deal-didnt-promise-security-for-those-unwilling-to-work

 

Eh. It's just the tired old idea of universal income. No matter, it's been said...

 

 "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work."

 

You know it, you love it, I've used this quote often...

 

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." - Author in question.

 

So the left's new Golden Child, this gem of a genius, AOC and her flunkies can't get thier story straight. It's all very simple as I been saying cents forever, the left is willing to promise some of the earnings of others that earn, thier cash to buy the slacker's votes. It's a very simple tried and true premise.

 

For more fun go to YouTube and search  "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flubs." This chick is fu(kin retarded.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teacher said:

So when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez first sent out her Green Deal paper it had in there a under "Overview" a phrase that said  "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work." I just looked at the PDF of the document that was reportedly sent to NPR and it's still there...

 

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf

 

I'm gonna go ahead and grab a screen shot of that as one of AOC's advisors, a certain Cornell University Law School Professor Robert Hockett said it wasn't so before it gets scrubbed...

 

 green-deal-1-1.png

 

Some good spin is here at The Washington Post...

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/11/ocasio-cortez-retracts-erroneous-information-about-green-new-deal-backed-by-democratic-candidates/?utm_term=.07320868173a

 

where AOC's chief of staff, said it was a mistake. Yea, a mistake of the truth slipping through. Here's the good Professor Hockett on Carlson Tucker's, or Tucker Carlson's (yes it's Fox News, deal with it) show telling lies...

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-adviser-admits-he-falsely-claimed-green-new-deal-didnt-promise-security-for-those-unwilling-to-work

 

Eh. It's just the tired old idea of universal income. No matter, it's been said...

 

 "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work."

 

You know it, you love it, I've used this quote often...

 

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." - Author in question.

 

So the left's new Golden Child, this gem of a genius, AOC and her flunkies can't get thier story straight. It's all very simple as I been saying cents forever, the left is willing to promise some of the earnings of others that earn, thier cash to buy the slacker's votes. It's a very simple tried and true premise.

 

For more fun go to YouTube and search  "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flubs." This chick is fu(kin retarded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You said she is an honest liberal. But when discussing the GND please refer to the actual version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

You said she is an honest liberal.

 

Was. That didn't last long. Go figure. 

 

Quote

But when discussing the GND please refer to the actual version.

 

That was the version mistakenly sent to NPR...

 

“An early draft of a FAQ that was clearly unfinished and that doesn’t represent the GND resolution got published to the website by mistake,” Saikat Chakrabarti, Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff, wrote on Twitter on Saturday, two days after the document’s release. “Mistakes happen when doing time launches like this coordinating multiple groups and collaborators.”

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/11/ocasio-cortez-retracts-erroneous-information-about-green-new-deal-backed-by-democratic-candidates/?utm_term=.91f2695a3308

 

or her site. No matter...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody looked at it?
NOBODY?

They weren't PROUD of it and wanted to show it off?
They weren't curious enough to even look at their own site for TWO DAYS?

OR they just realized that they spoke unvarnished truth to the masses and had to erase it because the masses can't handle it?
This one gets my vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Nobody looked at it?
NOBODY?

They weren't PROUD of it and wanted to show it off?
They weren't curious enough to even look at their own site for TWO DAYS?

OR they just realized that they spoke unvarnished truth to the masses and had to erase it because the masses can't handle it?
This one gets my vote

 

She is a gift.

 

-

 

So a guy I know clued me onto this guy...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/248390-david-duke-a-long-time-liberal-democratic-racist/?do=findComment&comment=1060920002

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Way to win millenials, Republicans.

 

They'll grow up and learn...

 

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill.

 

...and I know just the guy to teach them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

They'll grow up and learn...

 

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill.

 

...and I know just the guy to teach them.

 

The younger they are, the more consequences of climate change they will endure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

The younger they are, the more consequences of climate change they will endure.

 

Go ahead, junior, bring up man-made climate change with me. You know all those questions I ask you that you never answer?

 

A whole lot more of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teacher said:

 

Go ahead, junior, bring up man-made climate change with me. You know all those questions I ask you that you never answer?

 

A whole lot more of them.

 

Tell me that renewable energy is a bad idea so I can laugh at you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • diddle dee dee


  • By teacher

    Like Jesse Ventura said to all that would not take a chew in the movie "Predator." LF.org is a political debate forum. This chatbox just ups the opportunity to go at it. Ya'll have your political views, seems to me that ya'll should have thought these things out and be ready to battle. 


  • By teacher

    Is real time political debate a thing ya'll hide from? What do you morons do if you happen to run into some one with opposing political views on the street? 


  • By teacher

    I've never ran into anyone, in real life,  that said Obama lied. I run into folks that tell me Trump lies. I'm at work. I didn't bring it up. I don't reply, I'm representing a company. Not my place. 


  • By teacher

    Lookie there, all I have to do is get out and come back. Why is it that liberals, when they have a company man before them decide they that is the time they go off? Why would ya'll put a company man into that position? 


  • By teacher

    Chatbox is mine. 


  • By teacher

    There is no such thing as "reverse discrimination." There is only discrimination. To imply that black on white discrimination is reverse discrimination sort of lends some justification to the idea of so-called "reverse discrimination." Any discrimination is wrong. Original idea supplied to me by a man called Kyle. Credit where credit is due.


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. I told you unwashed masses long ago in this, the chat box what the rules were.  Told you all that I would rule the chat box. Go check it out. Scroll some. The chat box is supposed to be a place where debate can happen damn near instantaneously. At the onset I said that the chat box wouldn't fly and that is because the chat box demands that all needs to be ready for real time debate. Everybody but I fails.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...