150 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

4 minutes ago, TDS said:

That's none of your fuken business, peashooter.

Shuddup buttmuncher.

On 6/28/2007 at 10:35 PM, teacher said:

open_1.1.png

I'm back. You're just gonna have to go ahead and ban me. How dare you delete solid dissenting opinion.

What, is this a Russian site?

Is this late 1930's Germany?

Gonna send me to the gulag?

Can't debate this issue from your weak posistion?

Why do you feel the need to hide and censore this?

Cause you are wrong and you know it. Your censorship proves it.

Eat this again...

Simple questions...

Are we a powerful nation, both economically and militarily?

Does with great power come great responsibility?

Take a nation. Half of it's people can't vote, work, go to school, decide who they can marry, hold office, decide what they do at any moment of any given day, they must do as they are told, they must wear tents in the noon day sun, they must give BJ's on demand.

Could these people be defined as slaves?

Now, lemme ask you. With our power, is it not our morale obligation to help free these slaves?

Should a line on a friggin map dissuade us from freeing our fellow human beings?

Were the Iraqi women slaves?

Are the stupid Arabs pretty well open about wanting to kill, convert or subjugate the non-believers?

Does the Koran command them to?

If they don't, are they bad muslims who will suffer enternally?

Do the stupid Arabs stroll by militarty targets to blow up little Jewish children?

Can you defend that action, not call them savage monsters?

Why would CiCoW.boy say there are no WMD's when we all know there were?

Don't bother with that one, Saddam used them on the Kurds. Think they just magically dissaperared?

If Saddam had destroyed them why wouldn't he have made damn sure he documented such, invited the inspectors to witness and gotten the entire world, and the useless UN off his back?

He'd still be in power, wouldn't he?

How would his secretly destoying him benefit him in any way?

Here's what I think. Saddam shipped them off to Syria. We watched the convoys on satellite. We know. CiCoW.boy got on the phone with Syria and said "Listen, we are gonna come to your little backward [butt] cees pool and bomb you back to the friggin stone age, then we are gonna come in and free your women. Just like Iraq. You want some of that? Didn't think so. Here's what you are gonna do. You are gonna pull out of Lebanon. We won't get on you like skin, or tell anyone about the WMD's, you get to look good to the world and still beat your women with sticks. I'll say there weren't any WMD's and take the hit. It's just politics. Taking one for the gipper and what not, one for the team. I get what I want, give the Jews a gift, a continue with my long term middle eastern plan."

Syria pulls outta Lebanon. The Jews go in, kick [butt] and take names, serve notice to Lebanon without Syria there to say squat. Now the Jews got Syria off their backs and the mighty US of A on thir East. Who, BTW, are on the West of Iran. And thir North.

Still with me?

Remember this?

wtc_1.1.png

Keep that in mind.

Now, these Iranians. They gots Uranium mines. We can't keep Uranium outta their hands. They are building centrifuges to enrich this Uranium to beat the band. They say it's for nuclear power. You don't need enriched Uranium for nuclear power. We all know what they are enriching Uranuim for. Don't be stupid and say it's not for building nukes. Remember that picture? Do you think if the stupid Arabs had nukes instead of planes they would have bothered with planes? Remember, they say they want to kill us, and drive the Jews into the sea. After all, Allah commands them to. Yep, they gonna nuke us. But at least we get some warning before NYC and DC gets turned into glass. Cause they'll nuke Tel Aviv first.

Will Iran use nukes or allow them to fall into the hands of someone that will?

Like, say, Say Al Queda? Osama's dead BTW. But that's for later.

If you say they won't then you are a friggin moron. Shame you get to vote. Doesn't really matter though.

Old, rich, smart white men are in charge and they will do, are doing, what needs to be done. They got kids and grandkids too you know.

Nothing is more important now in this day and age than keeping nukes outta the hands of stupid Arabs.

Stay with me.

We were authorized by the entire world to go into Iraq and free the women no matter what you bedwetters say. You don't get to pick and choose which UN piece of garbage you agree with and which you don't. If you claim one thing, claim the rest. Just is.

Lemme ask you. Why isn't the Iran/Iraq border shut down tight? We could do it. We are the friggin Mighty US of A.

Bait.

If there is one thing we can count on stupid Arabs doing it's being stupid Arabs. We don't have to do nuttin. They are raising Hell in Iran, supplying the enemy, killing our boys. We are building the case. Sonner or later that, and the fact that the rest of the world don't want stupid Arabs with nukes, no matter what they say in public, is gonna lead to more useless UN action. The word go will eventually be given, the mighty US of A will go, the world will scream, wail and gnash their teeth at the evil imperialistic Americans while secrectly thanking thier lucky stars for us. We'll take our invisible planes into Iran on a dark night and destroy these facilities built for making nukes. We won't lose one plane or person. We don't have to invade, occupy, we just gotta make them start their nuke program all over with. If we don't soon mushroom clouds will grace our fair nation. Then we got more time to encourage the downtrodden masses of Iran to take matters into their own hands and get them outta a stone age theocracy. Maybe knowing we are there will sweeten the pot. They must learn we will not allow them to gain nukes.

The old, rich, smart, white men ain't gonna let that happen.

They got kids and grandkids you know.

And all we have to do is let stupid Arabs be stupid Arabs.

It's what they do best.

In reality 9/11 was a Godsend. America got the wake up call that these Muslim monsters are serious. They don't care about dying. They are the tools of Satan. Hell bent on destroying God's chosen and thier allies. Kinda Biblical when you think about it.

How do? I'm teacher. This is my first post. It's my theory. I can't prove it. But find a flaw in the logic behind my deductions. Think big long term picture stuff. You ain't heard this said before now, have you? Kinda explains a few things, don't it?

See, you have to look at what is not said, but at what is done. If you see or hear a mistake reported, an inconsistancy, an anomolie, and you ask your selves, besides where your next six pack of PBR is coming from, "how could we not know the Sunies and [excrement]es were gonna go at it like cats and dogs"? Think maybe instead we damn well knew they would, we were counting on it, gets the Iranians into the fray. This war on terror is not about oil, lining haliburton's pockets, or because they tried to kill CiCoW.boy's Daddy, or WMD's, or yellowcake Uranium. Syria is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. So was Saddam, Afgahnistan.

Why did we just recently send ANOTHER carrier task force to the Persian Gulf? That has nuttin to do with the surge. We have overall command of the area, it was not needed.

Folks, it's about stupid Arabs with nukes.

As dim as CiCoW.boy is, he understands this.

Why don't you?

seal_1.1.png

I just wanted to remind everyone what this forum is about and to stay on topic, please.

7 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Shuddup buttmuncher.

Make me sissy boy! Grrr! boo!

9 hours ago, TDS said:

For impersonating a big weenie. Everybody know it's ittle.

Hey. Wait a minute. 

It is not the size of the boat. It is the motion of the ocean

21 hours ago, TDS said:

I just wanted to remind everyone what this forum is about and to stay on topic, please.

Shuddup buttmuncher.

:)

54 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Shuddup buttmuncher.

:)

I'm only going to tell you one more time to stay on topic. If you don;t I will take drastic actions rhat will make you pee your pants.

22 hours ago, TDS said:

While I appreciate the sentiment expecting such at this site is folly. I can make folks stay on topic in this thread with abusive shame but it takes buku work and as you've seen of late I haven't been putting those hours in. Eh, I hate cheap views/replies. Thank you Mr. Duck and Ms. Franklin for that. But you know, TDS, this is the wild west of interweb political debate forums so a certain amount of Tomfoolery is to be expected. It is 'predominate upon' (was that phrase used correctly?) our members to separate the wheat from the chaff. If they don't like it there are plenty of heavily moderated interweb political debate forums out there. Lord knows I'm banned at most of them. One of the more betterer things about my time here is when I get someone from the other side-of-the-aisle such as you that gets it. There are some few of you. I won't tarnish their reputation by naming them. For now you are screwed but the liberal has a very short attention span/memory so you'll be back in the fold soon enough.   

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

While I appreciate the sentiment expecting such at this site is folly. I can make folks stay on topic in this thread with abusive shame but it takes buku work and as you've seen of late I haven't been putting those hours in. Eh, I hate cheap views/replies. Thank you Mr. Duck and Ms. Franklin for that. But you know, TDS, this is the wild west of interweb political debate forums so a certain amount of Tomfoolery is to be expected. It is 'predominate upon' (was that phrase used correctly?) our members to separate the wheat from the chaff. If they don't like it there are plenty of heavily moderated interweb political debate forums out there. Lord knows I'm banned at most of them. One of the more betterer things about my time here is when I get someone from the other side-of-the-aisle such as you that gets it. There are some few of you. I won't tarnish their reputation by naming them. For now you are screwed but the liberal has a very short attention span/memory so you'll be back in the fold soon enough.   

I wouldn't have it any other way.  DoctorHunter s Thompson would love it here I bet.

22 minutes ago, TDS said:

I wouldn't have it any other way.  DoctorHunter s Thompson would love it here I bet.

Fear and Loathing in The Mighty Horse Thread. Seems to me I've typed that sentence or sumpin close to it before. I can't imagine how many late night drunken rants I've had about the nature of this site. How many PM's I've had calling for one side DEMANDING I ban someone from the other side. For sure the left is FAR more quilty of that. It is far more often that the left calls for this site to take a civil tone while calling me an azzhole for not making it happen. You should see the crap my Senior Moderator, bludog, says about me in the very sub-forum, the Liberals Only Room I put him in charge of and granted him carte-blanche control of. There's a certain kind of irony. I could make this $h!t up but why bother when it actually happens?

And it's all at my fingertips along with my near perfect memory which is doom to all that would thwart my righteous mission.

DOOM!

Even my bro, Mr. Mack, a self-professed nut job knows how to play in the horse thread.

29 minutes ago, teacher said:

Even my bro, Mr. Mack, a self-professed nut job knows how to play in the horse thread.

I was at the Library in Woodstock, NY and a young black guy was teaching a OLD White lady how to use a computer. This (White) woman started freaking out about them making noise...so I asked her nicely if she would like to borrow some of my psych MEDs ! When she said NO...I don't need them...I asked if she was sure about that.

21 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

people-fail-11.jpg

What is a book?  Are they like the internet?

Did All Gore or Donald Trump invent them?

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I was at the Library in Woodstock, NY and a young black guy was teaching a OLD White lady how to use a computer. This (White) woman started freaking out about them making noise...so I asked her nicely if she would like to borrow some of my psych MEDs ! When she said NO...I don't need them...I asked of she was sure about that.

OMG. I'm maybe 20 miles from Woodstock. You still near? If you are PM me your phone number. Or I'll PM you mine. Your choice. Your crazy azz and I just HAVE to talk. Do you have a couch at least six(6) feet long? Large dog house? A tent with a hammock? Igloo? Comfortable canoe? I have many member's phone numbers. Ever seen me abuse that? Not to worry.

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

OMG. I'm maybe 20 miles from Woodstock. You still near? If you are PM me your phone number. Or I'll PM you mine. Your choice. Your crazy azz and I just HAVE to talk. Do you have a couch at least six(6) feet long? Large dog house? A tent with a hammock? Igloo? Comfortable canoe? I have many member's phone numbers. Ever seen me abuse that? Not to worry.

Much cold and snow?  Yes we know

I need to go backpacking again

Did the Dacks once. Phenomenal

1 minute ago, Five By Five said:

What is a book?  Are they like the internet?

Did All Gore or Donald Trump invent them?

So a few ago I went ahead as I was doing a thing about a thing talking to someone on PM and checked your content sos I could brag about how well behaved you have been cents 5 officially served his days in the hole and turns out you have been behaving. I'm not glossing over this, man, so far this is a big step for you, far as this site goes. So far...

I'm very proud of me.

a-star-1-5.png

The first step is the hardest.

50 minutes ago, teacher said:

OMG. I'm maybe 20 miles from Woodstock. You still near? 

That was years ago. BUT I will tell you another story when I was up there. I went into a shop (maybe a bar) and asked the young girl behind the counter...Where was the Big Pink.  She thought I was getting fresh with her until I explained THE BIG PINK was a house that THE BAND rented and recorded a album at. A semi-hippy looking guy overheard us and took me to Bob's Curve and than pointed me in the direction of the BIG PINK.

A fun time was had by all ! 

Bob Dylan painted the cover of The Bands debut album Music From The Big Pink:

Image result for band music from big pink 50th anniversary

I guess it had to take a certain amount of time given how the rest of the interweb's bosses act, control freaks they seem to be, but more and more it's looking like you unwashed masses are becoming not afraid to view ol' teach as just another LF member. Look at this $h!t...

I've never been at another site and gotten away with that $h!t, even though I was in The Basement or The Thunderdrome where I was, by the rules, supposed to be able to get away with that $h!t. Yea, "here's a nice banning for you, teacher, thank you for your hundreds of thousand of views." Put all those sites together and it's millions of views.

What?

Millions. That's correct. Sites will ban me despite me getting buku play cause their moderators can't stands getting their teeth kicked in. Moderators with squat for views or play. Somehow they got to be moderators. The two(2) sites, interweb political debate forums that I survived more than a week without a nice banning thank you very much I've demanded to be a mod and got it based on my intellect, my text, my following and my charming personality and humble disposition. One I had a nice coup done by the other moderators cause I adroitly told them exactly why they all sucked so I got the boot and the other is here. Obviously I learned from all that as I am still here. Don't get me wrong, when I first showed up here they were mostly all liberal mods. Where the fu(k they at now? Coyote? The other fu(k whose name begins with a "K?" The ones who used to delete/edit my post posts when I first showed up? Make no bones about it, I am here cause our site owner, David R, "The Ol' Man" saw what I was up to, saw that despite the constant edit/delete crap I stood my ground, submitted content, he could see what was deleted/edited, he was a tad more involved back then, and all he did was tell them to stop with the censorship of me which precipitated a great fleeing of the rats off the ship as they could no longer hold sway with the moderator mouse. Liberal moderators were told that they couldn't rule because of their ego. I stopped that. I stopped it with text. This is a debate forum, why shouldn't text rule?

So now ya'll fu(ked. I'm the best debater, I'm by far the best troll, no one ever gonna touch me far as views goes, I'll never be shown to be unfair, biased, it can't be proven that I've ever abused my God-like power, and then what with my secret weapons. First and foremost of all is honesty. Coming this June I'm here a solid dozen years. Please to point out a single time I've lied. And then with the funny. Combine honesty with funny, toss in images which I STILL say I'm the first to do, prove me wrong, it's all standard these days, and that is balls, I'm not looking for accolades, my views do that job for me, eh, I'm going on, again.

Look what we gots here at this site. Who doesn't get to have their say exactly the way they want to say it? Who doesn't get to respond to such the way they want to?

All you fu(ks that want to have it any other way have a big problem.

Said big problem is me.

You're welcome.

Oh my, I've wandered from the first sentence of this post. I thank you unwashed masses for just setting to and giving me a hard time like a regular member. I now feel comfortable getiin out there among you retards without having my position being a hindrance to ya'll speaking your mind.

This is a big thing for me.

Don't get me wrong that still means doom for ya'll.

Doom I say, doom.

1 hour ago, teacher said:

So a few ago I went ahead as I was doing a thing about a thing talking to someone on PM and checked your content sos I could brag about how well behaved you have been cents 5 officially served his days in the hole and turns out you have been behaving. I'm not glossing over this, man, so far this is a big step for you, far as this site goes. So far...

I'm very proud of me.

a-star-1-5.png

The first step is the hardest.

Had a real tough  weekend

Life changing for the better I hope

My girl Amy is running. Great News from my pov. 

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

That was years ago. BUT I will tell you another story when I was up there. I went into a shop (maybe a bar) and asked the young girl behind the counter...Where was the Big Pink.  She thought I was getting fresh with her until I explained THE BIG PINK was a house that THE BAND rented and recorded a album at. A semi-hippy looking guy overheard us and took me to Bob's Curve and than pointed me in the direction of the BIG PINK.

A fun time was had by all ! 

Bob Dylan painted the cover of The Bands debut album Music From The Big Pink:

Image result for band music from big pink 50th anniversary

Ladies, gentlemen and WillFranklin. That is bringing it to the horse thread. Just a story. Imagine two or three stories that good per page?

Maybe a bar, Mr. Mack says. Maybe a bar, or a library, maybe church. It's a fu(kin bar.

-

Now, don't get me wrong, I can police this thread, but, like I said, that takes some work. 15 minutes at least for every time Ms. Franklin or Mr. Duck posts here with thier inconsequential squabbling. AND I have to nail it, it has to be salient, funny, I have to go hither and yon with the grabbing of posts to destroy them all and that, folks, is a full time job. I have a job, I build, install, repair and destroy stuff. This is a hobby.

I'm very good at my hobby.

You should see how good I am at my job.  

1 minute ago, teacher said:

You should see how good I am at my job.

I know you would make better POTUS than dip shyt

3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Had a real tough weekend

And my best friend, my 11 years old forever son, Matthew Richard is still dead. Stuck by lightening while swimming when he shouldn't have been swimming, along with HIS best friend, Gonzalo, 12 years old, who is also still dead. I almost cried about that $h!t today, again. Saw an 11 year old boy on the news and it triggered me. So what, did your soufflé fall? Strip the cap screwing it back onto you cheap bottle of Vodka? Life ain't fair. The good die young. You paid too much for a muffler. Again.

This thread is not a safe space. Quite the contrary.

Move along.

A Priest, A Rabbi and a Donkey walk into a bar.

Bartender goes: What is this, a joke?

-

Sorry, I've told that joke before but after that last morbid post there had to be a joke and what with my mood there for a little second I couldn't think of a new one.

44 minutes ago, teacher said:

What is this, a joke?

teacher....are you trying to say....you don't know where The Big Pink is ?