Jump to content
teacher

"...and the horse you rode in on."

Poll poll.  

150 members have voted

  1. 1. Like my test poll?

    • Yes.
      10
    • Hell yes.
      11
    • Why can
      6
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
      28
    • ban teacher.
      29


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, teacher said:

 

Why not? Be specific!

 

 

It's 60/40, they say. 60% by means other that sneaking across the border. That leaves 40% a nice wall will chip away at.

 

Sure you want what comes from me next?

 

Because they build tunnels, etc., the wall will not work.

 

And "they say" doesn't cut it on here. Where is this 60/40 bs coming from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shilly willy spamming once again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wall works fine
We catch them digging tunnels
We don't catch them sneaking across hundreds of miles of unprotected dessert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

The wall works fine
We catch them digging tunnels
We don't catch them sneaking across hundreds of miles of unprotected dessert

 

You might find a tunnel but you don't catch anybody. Meanwhile new tunnels are built.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you saying nobody has ever been caught in a tunnel?

You realize, don't you, that illegal immigration is down already because of the stepped up enforcement since Trump became president, right?
We're already winning, and we'd be winning even more if you losers would just get out of the way.
Why do you want us to lose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Are you saying nobody has ever been caught in a tunnel?

Most likely we have, it's those pesky slow moving kids we catch and then can't find again...what's that number now..almost 2000. We are some bad azzes we are, we are...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Most likely we have, it's those pesky slow moving kids we catch and then can't find again...what's that number now..almost 2000. We are some bad azzes we are, we are...

 

LOL! I was at bowling. Thanks for putting him in his place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Are you saying nobody has ever been caught in a tunnel?

You realize, don't you, that illegal immigration is down already because of the stepped up enforcement since Trump became president, right?
 

 

All immigration is down because Trump is denying valid claims of asylum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Illegal immigration is down because Trump is denying asylum?
Are you saying that illegals sneak in only to claim asylum when they get caught?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Illegal immigration is down because Trump is denying asylum?
Are you saying that illegals sneak in only to claim asylum when they get caught?

 

 

If you were paying attention MOST fly in and over stay Visas..fact!! Look it up. Always been that way. The walkers are being denied port of entry to seek asylum. So one does what one must do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those aren't the ones mugging old ladies in the park and rioting for welfare. 
The violent criminals and thieves are the ones to stop first, and they sneak across the dessert.

All the ones who fly in and overstay VISAs do is fly planes into buildings
And if truth be told, the democrats want them to stay too

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Those aren't the ones mugging old ladies in the park and rioting for welfare. 
The violent criminals and thieves are the ones to stop first, and they sneak across the dessert.

All the ones who fly in and overstay VISAs do is fly planes into buildings
And if truth be told, the democrats want them to stay too

 


 

"Bad Lettuce killed more Americans this year than undocumented immigrants." Look that up too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MS 13 doesn't fly into the US and overstay their VISAs.

Neither do the human traffickers.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2019 at 10:35 PM, teacher said:

 

Why not? Be specific!

 

 

It's 60/40, they say. 60% by means other that sneaking across the border. That leaves 40% a nice wall will chip away at.

 

Sure you want what comes from me next?

 

On the news tonight those that know said 90% of the illegal drugs come through legal points of entry.

 

Please to show where you get your numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 5:49 AM, Chuck! said:

Illegal immigration is down because Trump is denying asylum?
Are you saying that illegals sneak in only to claim asylum when they get caught?

 

 

 

No I am saying that legal immigration is down because Trump denies valid claims of asylum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

No I am saying that legal immigration is down because Trump denies valid claims of asylum.

 

Better tell the folks at Wikipedia

They haven't heard yet

 

 

Decade Average per year
1890-99 369,100
1900-09 745,100
1910-19 634,400
1920-29 429,600
1930–39 69,900
1940–49 85,700
1950–59 249,900
1960–69 321,400
1970–79 424,800
1980–89 624,400
1990–99 977,500
2000–09 1,029,900
2010–17 1,063,134


 

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chuck! said:

 

Better tell the folks at Wikipedia

They haven't heard yet

 

 

Decade Average per year
1890-99 369,100
1900-09 745,100
1910-19 634,400
1920-29 429,600
1930–39 69,900
1940–49 85,700
1950–59 249,900
1960–69 321,400
1970–79 424,800
1980–89 624,400
1990–99 977,500
2000–09 1,029,900
2010–17 1,063,134


 

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States

 

It's 2019, dolt.

 

And since your map shows only almost decades at a time, it does not show the beginning decrease in 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

It's 2019, dolt.

 

And since your map shows only almost decades at a time, it does not show the beginning decrease in 2017.

STFU YOU HAVE NO CLUE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

STFU YOU HAVE NO CLUE

 

I can read a chart, unlike you idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

 

I can read a chart, unlike you idiots.

your opinion you can read a chart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

It's 2019, dolt.

 

And since your map shows only almost decades at a time, it does not show the beginning decrease in 2017.

 

It's a chart, not a map
And it's the latest data available

 

You made the claim
I refuted it with a cite.

You whined about it

 

Still your turn,
Whining doesn't count
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

 

It's a chart, not a map
And it's the latest data available

 

You made the claim
I refuted it with a cite.

You whined about it

 

Still your turn,
Whining doesn't count
 

 

 

Our debt is going through the wazoo

 

I thought he alone can fix that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

 

It's a chart, not a map
And it's the latest data available

 

You made the claim
I refuted it with a cite.

You whined about it

 

Still your turn,
Whining doesn't count
 

 

 

 

The most recent information in your chart is lumped into an eight year bundle.

 

How does that tell us anything about the reduction in immigration from the past two (Trump) years? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...