Poll poll.  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

I gonna put that all into my house keeping time slot for now.

Have I posted this idea before?

Now, I'm on record as saying I really don't give a fu(k about all these protesters, just that they shall never get away with tearing $h!t up in my neck of the woods. We'll put the dogs on ya, shoot your destructive azz or at the very least send Grandma after you with a broom which should be plenty for these snow flakes.

Some body should start a website, call it "IDtheperp," "outtherioter" or sumpin like that. The site will show pics/videos of these jerks caught in the act of actual destruction, blow their faces up and ask if anyone knows them. Then, if someone knows them they out them with solid evidence, post their phone number, their address, their facebook/twitter feed, the site confirms or refutes it and has a page of the confirmed and sends that to local law enforcement, social media and Mamma and them. I understand the liberal has no shame so humiliation is not a part of this, just simply puttin the truth out there and see what happens.

Remember when that entity in NY state I think it was posted the addresses of all legal gun owners in the area?

Turn about is fair play.

I know this isn't relevant to this discussion. But i recently started a political blog and i would really appreciate if you all read my posts. I just started it two days ago so I only have two posts but more are to come. I really want to get a discussion going on it. Anyway heres the link (link deleted) Thank you.

^^^^^ LOL! Spamming teacher's thread with an ad. This isn't going to end well.

cat-watching-a-movie-via-Shutterstock-80

Every body gets a warning, Mr. Chooser.

Mr. Bourdieu, this site has a rule that there is no linking to competing websites so I deleted your link and am officially giving you a warning not to do that again lest you face The Die of Suspension.

But there is always a way around the rules....

Copy/paste the text of your rant (without link info) to here and hang on.

Where were the Boston Bombers from?

I thought they was from Russia, am I wrong?

Every body gets a warning, Mr. Chooser.

Mr. Bourdieu, this site has a rule that there is no linking to competing websites so I deleted your link and am officially giving you a warning not to do that again lest you face The Die of Suspension.

But there is always a way around the rules....

Copy/paste the text of your rant (without link info) to here and hang on.

Teacher, you're so nice :)

Mr. Bourdieu, this site has a rule that there is no linking to competing websites so I deleted your link and am officially giving you a warning not to do that again lest you face The Die of Suspension

The rules need some updating

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=rules&f=44

Tsarnaev brothers’ homeland was war-torn Chechnya

I was thinking the same thing :P

Thanks, I should have looked myself before I asked. :)

Tsarnaev brothers’ homeland was war-torn Chechnya

Thank you

Thank you

Chuck!.. Zero Americans have been killed by refugees from the 7 banned Countries

Can you show me one death caused by a refugee of those 7 countries?

And if Obama put them on a list why does that justify Trump's actions?

The travel ban is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time

Trump needs to stop the world until he can figure out what the hell is going on

Chuck!.. Zero Americans have been killed by refugees from the 7 banned Countries

Can you show me one death caused by a refugee of those 7 countries?

And if Obama put them on a list why does that justify Trump's actions?

The travel ban is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time

Trump needs to stop the world until he can figure out what the hell is going on

A list is not a valid reason to scapegoat Obama..it was just that a list and he never implemented it.

Trump is in full CYA mode and it only day 12 :P

When is your badge coming? :lol:

Probably when hell freezes over :P

Since he has declared he post private Mod chats out in the open this should be fun :D

I know that dance ................

girl_mods_1_1.jpg

Congrats, ladies.

I'll be back later after I get some brew to rub all this in and splain some things, Lucy.

Wow. Funny how fast and easy Middl3 laid down after bashing teacher...

I think I saw sumpin in this thread from her. No matter, I'll get to that but I had bidness to attend to first. For what it's worth I friggin dare her to bring it in this thread. More betterer yet, I wish it to be so. It can get a tad boring posting at a interweb political debate site without any debate. (No, little willies' crap doesn't count as debate.) But then I guess dominating is my own damn fault.

I think I saw sumpin in this thread from her. No matter, I'll get to that but I had bidness to attend to first. For what it's worth I friggin dare her to bring it in this thread. More betterer yet, I wish it to be so. It can get a tad boring posting at a interweb political debate site without any debate. (No, little willies' crap doesn't count as debate.) But then I guess dominating is my own damn fault.

teacher.. you are doing fine..

I hope M's enthusiasm increases 10 fold.. Kisses hasn't been very active but yes.. I look forward to the dabtes

But I can only do a few sentences at a time

Yeah!!

This forum led by shintao, skews13, teacher, Middl3, bludog, Kisses, Five By Five

14 user(s) are browsing this forum

This is gonna be great!

arab_woman_voting_1_3.png

Told you s... wait a sec, I gots one for that...

teacher_4_8.png

What has come before: So lowrent (Chuck!) abdicated the throne, Isabel, The Empress...

All Hail The Empress!

also quit in solidarity. eclectic skeptic lost a bet (I think over who was gonna win the Presidency) so he too was out as a site moderator. That left skews, 5x5, bluedog, shintao and I left as moderators. lowrent, The Empress...

All Hail The Empress!

and I were admin. That left me in charge by attrition. (Thanks for that, lowrent, you prick.) It also meant that all five mods were Swinging Richards. A sausage fest. I thought that untoward. Now, as the drive-by media tells us day in and day out that all conservatives are misogynists I thought I would go for it and be consistent. Again.

And now an excerpt from the first post of this thread...

Take a nation. Half of it's people can't vote, work, go to school, decide who they can marry, hold office, decide what they do at any moment of any given day, they must do as they are told, they must wear tents in the noon day sun, they must give BJ's on demand.

Could these people be defined as slaves?

Now, lemme ask you. With our power, is it not our morale obligation to help free these slaves?

Should a line on a friggin map dissuade us from freeing our fellow human beings?

Were the Iraqi women slaves?

and make some more ladies moderators. Also, as The friggin Warden is ALWAYS fair and just I decided that said ladies should represent each party. Middl13, I gather is a leftie. Kisses, I say, is to the right of me. So now LF.com has 5 liberal moderators and 2 conservative moderators. It's you and I again them, Kisses. Use your words.

Now, before I pulled this trigger I got The Ol' Man (site owner) on the horn today and ran all this by him. All this had The Ol' Man's blessing so if any of ya'll don't like it, pizz up a rope.

Here's the deal: Everything is still the same as it was before this move except the sausage fest is over.

The morale of the story? I'm a Mutha Fu(kin hero and the living, breathing embodiment against the left's contention that righties hate all things girl.

-

Not that's a log on post!

arab_woman_voting_1_3.png

Told you s... wait a sec, I gots one for that...

teacher_4_8.png

What has come before: So lowrent (Chuck!) abdicated the throne, Isabel, The Empress...

All Hail The Empress!

also quit in solidarity. eclectic skeptic lost a bet (I think over who was gonna win the Presidency) so he too was out as a site moderator. That left skews, 5x5, bluedog, shintao and I left as moderators. lowrent, The Empress...

All Hail The Empress!

and I were admin. That left me in charge by attrition. (Thanks for that, lowrent, you prick.) It also meant that all five mods were Swinging Richards. A sausage fest. I thought that untoward. Now, as the drive-by media tells us day in and day out that all conservatives are misogynists I thought I would go for it and be consistent. Again.

And now an excerpt from the first post of this thread...

and make some more ladies moderators. Also, as The friggin Warden is ALWAYS fair and just I decided that said ladies should represent each party. Middl13, I gather is a leftie. Kisses, I say, is to the right of me. So now LF.com has 5 liberal moderators and 2 conservative moderators. It's you and I again them, Kisses. Use your words.

Now, before I pulled this trigger I got The Ol' Man (site owner) on the horn today and ran all this by him. All this had The Ol' Man's blessing so if any of ya'll don't like it, pizz up a rope.

Here's the deal: Everything is still the same as it was before this move except the sausage fest is over.

The morale of the story? I'm a Mutha Fu(kin hero and the living, breathing embodiment against the left's contention that righties hate all things girl.

-

Not that's a log on post!

I think we should all hail who rules the roost here

Yes Teacher.. this will be fun.. Hopefully Kisses and Middl3 will bring a new perspective here

I just love M a whole lot

And Kisses.. while not a frequent poster.. does argue the conservative viewpoint very well