154 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

I been here cents 2007.

How many times now have I been the man that types the correct thing?

Why is it that the most horrible man here has the most compasion?

I suggest the idiot who is ranting and raving about stupid Arabs take a good look in the mirror to confirm the all that he has written is the absolute truth about himself.

As for the most violence and murder and acts of terrorism make a list by

The countries that have the largest confirmed kills under their belts

The countries that have actually used weapons of mass destruction

The countries that have used chemical weapons

The countries which have the biggest gun crimes against its own CITEZENS

The countries with the highest recorded murders and homicides

The countries with the highest recorded rapes

The countries with governments not accountable to its people despite being democratic

Guess where USA IS ON THAT LIST.

But the real American public are decent law abiding God fearing righteous decent human beings that is the paradox

Hey teacher leave them kids alone .

If you can do this to your own !What would you do to others?

Rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment Edit

BBC News reported April 17, 2009, "According to several studies of the US military funded by the Department of Veteran Affairs, 30% of military women are raped while serving (14% of them gang raped), 71% are sexually assaulted, and 90% are sexually harassed."[131]

According to data reported by BPW/USA, despite representing 15% of the US troops in Iraq, female soldiers only account for 2% of the war casualties, with half of them being reported as suicides caused by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Because of the given figures and as BPW/denounces, military women were 15 times more likely to be raped by their fellows than die in the war.[132]

I suggest the idiot

I've a sneaking supsision Mr. Around is talking about me.

who is ranting and raving about stupid Arabs

I'm sure of it now.

take a good look in the mirror

Done. That is one handsome man.

to confirm the all that he has written is the absolute truth about himself.

Probably the only person that has read this whole thread would be me. I'm gonna need some details, not vauge allusions.

As for the most violence and murder and acts of terrorism make a list by

The countries that have the largest confirmed kills under their belts

Russia, Germany, Cambodia...

The countries that have actually used weapons of mass destruction

Assuming you are talking about America the last time we did that was during WWII and that was a democrat that pulled that trigger.

The countries that have used chemical weapons

Most recent nation that did that was Syria. Before that I'm gonna go with Iraq.

The countries which have the biggest gun crimes against its own CITEZENS

Does an American citizen offing theirself with a gun count in your litte statistic there?

The countries with the highest recorded murders and homicides

If you mean murders commited by citizens we are gonna have to spend some time going over statistics. That can happen in this thread.

How do, newb? I'm teacher. By perserverance or dumb luck you have found or stumbled upon a thread where you might get what you are looking for. History tells me otherwise, eh, I care not, I'll be here.

The countries with the highest recorded rapes

Seems odd what with happened on the Yugoslavian deal, or WWII Germany but...

Fine.

Then.

I have never seen a more betterer argument for women to be armed.

Guess where USA IS ON THAT LIST.

Your list or the list that we end up with when I'm done with you?

But the real American public are decent law abiding God fearing righteous decent human beings that is the paradox

Yes, you are correct, it is a paradox, America could be a police state. A state where my law abding, honorably discharged Army azz shall not have a weapon with which I could defend myself. So the criminal shows up with an outlawed weapon, kills my azz, and when the law gets here they can get busy drawing a chalkline around my corpse.

Mr. Around, I am not forcing you to have a weapon. You want to force me not to have one.

I would like to see some sort of study that shows that if America outlaws weapons the criminals will never be able to obtain a weapon.

The day you can guarentee this I'll consider your position.

I say you want to legislate cowardice. It's just not in me. I'll go crossbow, bow and arrow, wristrocket, slingshot or a spoon I sharpen on the cement.

Outlaw all that then you what you gonna do about me?

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/181136-conservatives-are-bullies/?p=1059245457

I am a weapon. I am a bad azz, I am a tuff man.

This is what bothers the likes of you. Men like me make men like you look like puzzies. I don't have a problem with you being a puzzy. I have a problem with puzzies like you having a problem with men like me.

I'm leaving you alone, you can't leave me alone, you have to use Mother goverment to, and lettuce be honest with this, equalize the difference between us.

-

That wasnt't bad, eh? It's a little worse than not bad, I destroyed you. But then you are new, you are not up to speed, you don't speak teacher. You ain't the first, you will not be the last.

So, standard speech. Get busy, answer the y/n questions, bring the stats I demand, make your case and we will have us a grand ol' time. But remember, this thread has some play, bring your "A" game.

Your turn.

Hands Up all those who would accept what is written below ,and still support Israeli Zionism or allow it to happen to YOU.

In-Migration and Demographic Transformation: Palestine in 1882 had a small, native, and migrant religious Jewish community of roughly 24,000 among a Palestinian population of nearly 500,000. There were several waves of politically inspired immigration into the country. The first occurred between 1882 and 1903 and totaled about 25,000. The second, between 1904 and 1914, brought in around 35,000 immigrants, which resulted in a total Jewish population of 85,000. The third wave between 1919 and 1923 brought another 85,000 immigrants, mostly Polish and middle class. The December 1931 British census of the country showed that of the 1.04 million people, 84 percent were Arab and 16 percent were Jewish. While the increase in the Jewish population was due largely to in-migration, the Palestinian population increased naturally at 2.7 percent per year. Because of the rise of Nazism, 174,000 Jews migrated to Palestine between 1932 and 1936. Suddenly the Jewish population in Palestine rose to an estimated 28 percent of the total inhabitants. This radical change, occurring in a brief span of only five years, must certainly be recognized as an important cause of the Palestinian Arab rebellion of 1936 against British Mandate authorities. Both legal and illegal Jewish immigration (according to Mandate authorities) into Palestine increased during World War II and its aftermath. By the end of 1947, Palestine Mandate government estimates indicate that of a total population of 1.9 million, Jews made up only 31 percent. Thus, only a year before the state of Israel was unilaterally declared, the Jewish population constituted less than one-third the total inhabitants. Nevertheless, the Jewish minority in Palestine became a powerful community.

Land Acquisition: Despite their contention that Palestine was a land without people, Zionists discovered that Palestinian land was not uninhabited nor was it readily available. Palestine was densely populated and intensively cultivated. Moreover, the land tenure and ownership system was complex. Available land was expensive and became more so with the rising demand of a population growing as a result of both natural increase in-migration. With the establishment of the Palestine Mandate, Zionist hopes that state land—perceived as vast and potentially accessible—would serve as a basis for land acquisition also turned out to be unrealistic. From the data, it is possible to discern three periods of land acquisition by Zionists and Jews. While Jews in 1922 owned 3 percent of the land of Palestine, the additional land purchased by 1947 raised the total owned by the immigrant Jews to 7 percent of the whole area of the country. The British Mandate government classified Palestinian land as good, medium, and poor. After the general armistice of the 1948 war, Israel had captured over 77 percent of Palestine and more than 95 percent of the “good†soil. The newly sovereign state of Israel also expropriated 80 percent of privately owned Palestinian land and confiscated at least 40 percent of properties held by Palestinian Arabs who remained on the land and became citizens. The total losses of Palestinians are estimated at a staggering 7.43 billion Palestinian pounds (equal then to the British pound).

Separate Jewish Economy: The roots of Jewish separatism within Palestine extend from the first decade of the Mandate. British policy of economic development in Palestine, and specifically, of granting Jewish settlers monopolistic concessions and industrial protectionism facilitated the building of an exclusive Jewish economy, little connected to the overall Palestinian economy. British Mandate government policy advantaged Jewish industry at the expense of Palestinian industry. The result of this situation for Arab industrial development was that Jewish-owned industry grew in light industries in which Arabs were trying to make headway. Thus, the Jewish sector came into direct competition with the Arab sector. Although Palestine has a primarily agricultural economy, especially in the Palestinian Arab sector, the Jewish community acquired only 7 percent of its food from the Arab sector in 1939 and 6 percent in 1944.

Jewish Labor: The initial Zionist project of redemption of the land with Jewish labor quickly transformed during the Mandate period into the development of an urban and industrial Jewish economy and labor force. As in the development of an exclusive Jewish economy, institutions, and land base, the British colonial government of Palestine contributed to the creation, protection, and unemployment relief of exclusive Jewish labor. The British did not, however, extend the same policy to the Palestinian Arab labor force. Further, the British facilitated the creation of a two-tier wage structure of Palestinian Arabs and Jews in both the private and public sectors. These discriminatory labor policies handicapped Palestinian labor in wage levels and working conditions. The principal means through which the Zionists succeeded in building a separate and privileged labor force was the Histradrut, the General Federation of Jewish Labor, established in 1920, which also owned construction, consumer, banking, and marketing cooperatives.

Separate Social and Political Institutions: The Histadrut was perhaps one of the most developed Jewish social institutions in Palestine. Among many activities of this unique union were health insurance programs, training and education programs, job placement and pension programs. Like other practices of Zionists, these social institutions were exclusive to Jews. One of the most important factors in recreating the Jewish national identity was their educational system. In the Mandate agreement, Zionists won from the British and the League of Nations the recognition of Hebrew as an official language, along with Arabic and English. They also acquired British consent and support for a separate and exclusive private Jewish school system. Zionists gained autonomy over the curriculum, which was imbued with Jewish nationalism. The British Mandate government denied these freedoms and financial support to the Palestinian Arabs. Palestine’s educational system for the two communities under the Mandate was separate and unequal in terms of quality, financing, levels of education, and delivery. Separation of the two communities was promulgated in 1926 by the British Mandate government’s Religious Communities Organization Ordinance. It granted the Jewish settler community in Palestine a juridical personality and the power of taxation for charitable and educational purposes.

Jewish State-within-a-State: The British authorized the establishment of the Jewish Agency to represent, lead, and negotiate on behalf of the Jewish settler community in Palestine on all aspects of British policy. In turn, the Jewish Agency established various social, economic and political agencies, institutions, and organizations—including military and intelligence. These organizations were the nucleus of an emerging autonomous Jewish political authority within the Palestine Mandate government. The Palestinian Arabs had no such centralized political agency, nor did the political leaders have the capacity to mobilize the population effectively on a national level. It was this well-organized, well-financed, and well-armed state-within-a-state political authority that defeated the Palestinian resistance an Arab expeditionary forces and conquered most of Palestine in 1948. In 1948, the Zionist movement unilaterally declared the state of Israel. The majority of the Palestinians became stateless refugees.

The strength of a man is not what he says but what he does,so Mr puzzy I'll call you that because you seem to have an affinity with the word ,as for your replies TOTALLY VOID OF any decorum or information ,correction any accurate information .

Get an education before you die of ignorance .

Read ,understand apply the education for a higher purpose ,then you will have achieved the ranks of the inteligence and haul yourself

Out of ignorance.

The whole idea is to provoke inteligent thought but I do sympathise and understand up to a point that some people are beyond

Any form of redemption

My condolences lol

ddear fucking idiot,

the right is nothing but fucking lies

fuck you very much

You certainly prove the point if you say the right is f.... Lies

Of you would not and are not capable of logic or any form of cohesive inteligent thought therefo it follows you would never knowingly

Be able to tell the difference ,hey that's cool ther have to be some of those to be able to show the difference

Just as an observer of vernacular use of language arts to persuade others to follow a specific ideology or else, I see instinctive characteristics are alike between the mental state of evince and SeeingDispairAllAround. But alls fair in love to control and war against anyone that doesn't mind their ancestry's p's and q's.

me think a body is using two pairs of soks to cover their footprints and fingerprints.

I guess what sets apart the followers from the leaders is the ability to determine the facts of whatever maybe presented and with an honest open mind and determine the (how did you say it ,ah yes "so asking you to source your shit is evil?").

You do love to add desperate words to your responses ,no worries if it helps you that's ok.

lol that was a Pink Floyd lyric "Hey teacher leave them kids alone"

Did you know"assumption is the mother of all f##k ups and life is about Woking smart not hard nor ignorant"

The strength of a man is not what he says but what he does,so Mr puzzy I'll call you that because you seem to have an affinity with the word ,as for your replies TOTALLY VOID OF any decorum or information ,correction any accurate information .

Read ,understand apply the education for a higher purpose ,then you will have achieved the ranks of the inteligence and haul yourself

Out of ignorance.

The whole idea is to provoke inteligent thought but I do sympathise and understand up to a point that some people are beyond

Any form of redemption

My condolences lol

Out of ignorance.

Any form of redemption

My condolences lol

No rebuttal, no refutation, no answers to questions asked, no engaging in the philisophical side of my points, all I'm seeing is whining and weak insults about the humannity of it all.

And then comes the LOL. You have to tell us that you find your own post funny?

Do you have a hint of where the noun (ignorance)gets its verbal meaning when "ignoring" the completely self evident moment? There is no excuse for the ignorance of understanding self contained to one's own skin all the time their body is never what it was since conception while simply displaced as everything else belancing into details arriving next, now.

Hey teacher, I would say go fuck yourself but I couldn't bear the thought of ,the only part of you with the slightest

Hint of inteligence might irreversibly destroyed lo so l

Masterful use of The Queen's English, island monkey.

Dig that hole.

Let us have a closer look at this stupid poster whith his pea for a brain excuse ,trying to pass himself of as remotely inteligent.

Militarily powerful but economically broke and corrupt

Incapable of responsibility

You are just jealous you can't get a bj on demand and with being the pussy whipped coward that you are it's no wonder

You would do well to start freeing your population from the ravages of the few visited upon the masses

The Iraqui women were not until you fucked up their country.

You would be standing at the very end of the queue to become a Muslim or to put it bluntly "you have as much chance of becoming

a Muslim as a snowball has of keeping shape on a hot stove"

As for the Holy Koran you don't posses the inteligence nor ability so that question is beyond you.

Only Muslims who do bad things will suffer and you will be their example of low down stupid ignorance

Arabs (by that you mean Palestinians )can only have the courage to have a hands on courage to fight American supplied tanks,Apache helicopters and white prosperous to defend an otherwise unarmed ravaged people (,no marine could match that level of courage)

I just did stupid ( defend their actions)

Why would you deny there was a dildo up your ass when we all know it's there

Not WMD stupid but chemical weapons supplied to saddam by the United States of a...holes and used by a hate filled moron like you by the nick name chemical ali.

Because the strawman argument posed by the likes of the warmongers like you.

Saddam was kept in power by the USA and chemical weapons supplied curtesy of USA were used against the Iranian army killing

Nearly a million soldiers .

Two weeks prior to the invasion saddam Hussain informed the USA who kept silent ,thus giving saddam the impression of approval,

Little did he know the Americans wanted him to attack Kuwait ,thus allowing USA to come and be hailed the good guys and disposing

a dictator who got too big for his boots.

WMD s he did not destroy what he never had or did the MIGHTY USA send in the blind to look for them.

Look stupid I could go on and on proving you to be stupid beyond comprehension but out of pity for your sorry ass I will refrain

From annihilating you .you could be cannon fodder in reserve.

But one point I will leave you to ponder

How did a stupid Arab as you put it be smarter than the CIA FBI MOSSAD THE MIGHTY US ARMY /NAVY and AIRFORCE Attack and defeat you from

A cave in the mountains and to what end (I suppose he could have calculated the American public would lose more of their freedoms)

And simultaneously give the American people three miracles in the space of a couple of hours wouldn't that in your poor judgement

Make him the smartest man you poor depraved lost soul.

The three miracles I guess I will have to explain ,now are you relaxed and ready to obsorb digest and understand a very complex

explanation made easy to understand by a very stupid person ?here it is

On the day three steel structured buildings collapsed into their own footprint ,one of which did NOT get hit by a plane.

This phenomena has never before or after been heard of ,repeated or scientifically been proved but occurred ,

Thus the conclusion would be bin laden not only smarter but also performed miracles OR you got done by a tiny number of your own with the only other criminal element capable of carrying out such an atrocity .Clue ( plans drawn to bomb British Houses of Parliament circa 1947/8 )

I dare you to find this info on your own

And look out for your allies here

http://iamthewitness.com/doc/Bunche.Report.on.Zionist.Terrorism.in.the.Near.East.htm

chemical weapons supplied to saddam by the United States

Lie much?

chemical weapons supplied curtesy of USA

Again, lie much?

Two weeks prior to the invasion saddam Hussain informed the USA who kept silent ,thus giving saddam the impression of approval,

Little did he know the Americans wanted him to attack Kuwait

Just stack those lies on top of lies.

WMD s he did not destroy what he never had

I have 6 questions for you. You game?

On the day three steel structured buildings collapsed into their own footprint ,one of which did NOT get hit by a plane.

This phenomena has never before or after been heard of ,repeated or scientifically been proved but occurred

Just drop right off the deep end, Truther.

And learn to format. :D

Lie much?

Again, lie much?

Just stack those lies on top of lies.

I have 6 questions for you. You game?

Just drop right off the deep end, Truther.

And learn to format.

You can't find truth and won't find the truth even if killed you.

Format that.

You can't find truth and won't find the truth even if it killed you.

Format that.