Poll poll.  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

Yes, all your spam pictures have disappeared, Teacher. If you want to debate, then debate--yell and scream and rank all you want, but don't fill the forum with spam, especially the type that makes people have to scroll left and right.

Yes, all your spam pictures have disappeared, Teacher. If you want to debate, then debate--yell and scream and rank all you want, but don't fill the forum with spam, especially the type that makes people have to scroll left and right.

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum//inde...st&p=451358

Notice a difference with that post?

Was that you that edited that?

If it was is it because you said sumpin nice?

See, my monitor I didn't have to do that scrolling on. Didn't know you had to.

That's why in this post...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum//inde...st&p=451454

I asked...

Would it helped if I shrunk them down some so you don't get all confusified?

I notice I didn't get an answer.

Because the images aren't the real issue here.

Just a weak excuse.

Care to tell me EXACTLY how this is spam?

IPB Image

You can't, can you?

See, I even shrunk it down.

Do you still have to scroll?

I can fix if you have to.

We all know what's going on here. This guy does...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum//inde...st&p=451546

I keep asking how I spam and troll, no one can seem to answer that.

Why don't you just grow a pair and say it?

Quit making cheap, incorrect excuses.

You all look like Bagdad Bob saying the Americans are finished while there are M1's rolling in the background.

You guys are lying. I know it. You know it. I know you know. You know that I know that you know.

I guess in your little world the reality of the thing doesn't matter.

What matters is that you don't admit it.

Even after I prove it.

Isn't that nice?

Listen, I can read, even spell a little, I know this is a liberal site

You just don't want dissenting opinion here.

But then it's not a debate forum.

It's a pep rally.

IPB Image

(Change is scarey)

It's spam because it has nothing to do with the discussion, it's just arbitrary diagrams of how to do something, drawn in a way that looks like an 8 year old drew it with crayons. And then more of it, and more of it. If someone posted pages of

links, it would be the same sort of thing. Spam. Stop spamming the board.

Talk about the issues and debate. Debating whether your children's drawings you continually post are spam is not an option, it is not negotiable. It's spam. Period.

Also, if you're going to quote from a website, QUOTE FROM IT, don't take a screenshot of it, blow it up, and post it as if it's something meaningful because it's large.

Let's keep the spam out of here, okay. Debate, rank, scream and yell. Stop posting your children's style crayon drawings spam.

And yes, I did remove my own comment stating that you actually posted something that makes people think because you then followed up your post with the type of garbage that wasn't worth reading that seems like something that someone in their early teens wrote and made pictures of, which was why I hadn't said anything until the post where you were actually making an attempt at a discussion--then after I complimented you, you decided to go back to your other behavior.

You will do everything in your power to post spam, hatred, and things that are purposely designed to push as many people's buttons as possible--and that's fine with David except the spam part which I'm going to be pretty extreme about when it's coming from someone who chooses his or her manner of discussion like you do.

And yes, I did remove my own comment stating that you actually posted something that makes people think because you then followed up your post with the type of garbage that wasn't worth reading that seems like something that someone in their early teens wrote and made pictures of, which was why I hadn't said anything until the post where you were actually making an attempt at a discussion--then after I complimented you, you decided to go back to your other behavior.

Well, I'll give you this, you're honest.

You will do everything in your power to post spam, hatred, and things that are purposely designed to push as many people's buttons as possible--and that's fine with David except the spam part which I'm going to be pretty extreme about when it's coming from someone who chooses his or her manner of discussion like you do.

I notice you chose not to tell me EXACTLY how sumpin like this, page two of my pyramid theory...

IPB Image

is spam.

Or is this spam?

IPB Image

So some mod comes and deletes stuff, did they delete that one to make ya'll look better and me worse? For shame.

How about this?

IPB Image

Maybe this?

IPB Image

That's right, I save stuff. Lots of stuff. Learned the hard way.

Now YOU learning.

Blah blah

Nobody was talking about pyramids. You brought it up out of the blue, but hey, it keeps the post count high right?

Nobody was talking about pyramids. You brought it up out of the blue, but hey, it keeps the post count high right?

We should follow him to a serious thread he's and then drown out his writing with our own spam pictures in photoshop and outspam his spam. Perhaps we can show ground-hogs dancing around robot chickens and eating lettuce.

You have provided zero evidence of Osama being dead.

And this won't be evidence either.

Now, if you morons remember in amongst all the

IPB Image

I was going on and on and on adn on, and while I was doing that I stated that I think Osama dead.

Remember I was taking about good and bad Muslims?

(I'm telling you screamers of

IPB Image

this is a long course I'm teaching here. There's gonna be stuff in here to lighten the mood. If you don't like it go

IPB Image

yourselves. Preferlably with some tasty

IPB Image

It's my thread.

I haven't seen any rules about not telling jokes and such, but then I wouldn't cause as a rule, I don't read rules. (Plausible deniability and all) and I can pretty much speak about anything cause the real name of this thread is...

...and the horse you rode in on.

Which someone changed.

See, if I make a certain title then I'm locked into that and of course to go off topic is a social fopah of the largest magnitude. And if I were to do that here with you

IPB Image

ites, your friggin heads would explode.

So Osama is a good Muslim. Always has been. If any of you had ever bothered to read his letter to America, he tells us exactly what he wants.

He wanted our tropps outta Saudia Arabia, as that is the nation of Mecca and Medina, and our heathen [butts] parked there is blashame. He also wants us to withdraw our support for Israel.

He has never wavered on this in the slightest.

Couple of years ago he issued a proclamation, he backed off his two wants and called for us to instead to get outta Iraq. Well now, this is new. Of course there was no video along with that, ain't been video of him in quite some time. See folks, for Osama to back off of the Mighty US of A getting outta Saudia Arabia is not keeping with his record. That would make him a bad Muslim.

Osama has never been a bad Mulsim.

Stupid Arab?

For sure, but not a bad Muslim.

Now we know the O-man was suffering from bad health. Needed dyalisis I think. Kinda hard to flush your kidneys when all that is around are mountain trails, rocks, stupid Arabs screaming "aye aye aye aye aye aye", goats and

IPB Image

sandwhiches.

Why haven't we seen a video of him in some time?

Holding up todays NY Times?

It would do wonders for the anti-American Muslim morale.

Osama is dead.

Died of natural causes.

If we had killed him he would have been held up as a Mayter.

Do you morons know what the "Crushing Death" is?

It's the Muslim beleif that if you die by natural causes, not blowing yourself up for Allah, your soul, your consiousness, take a three day vacation, then goes back into your body, to suffer horrible pain, consious of the decay, the rotting, the worms, the dark, can't smell too good either...

for etenity.

It's one of the reasons the stupid Arabs are so gung-ho about blowing themselves up, preferably taking innocent Jewish children with them.

Mohamed knew what he was doing when he wrote the Koran.

Didn't know that, did you?

It's all about control.

Kinda like some mods here.

Call me The Great Satan.

It's apt cause I keep kicking your teeth in just as my namesake does to the stupid Arabs.

Now, can't be having all the good Muslims knowing that Osama died of natural causes, suffering the "Crushing Death" now, can we? Cause Shirley Allah wouldn't allow such a good Muslim that fate.

It would be a huge negative on all they supposedly believe.

But it works out for Uncle Sam too.

Osama dead, not leading Jack, but then we aren't, can't be blamed for his death, further bolstering their cause and helping to recruit more young fanatic to go run into 5.56 rounds.

Win/win.

I got no proof, but it sure explains a lot of things now, don't it?

Next serious lesson is gonna be about the mission of CiCoW.boy and his speach from Sept. 21 2001.

That is a beautiful thing.

But for now?

I think some

IPB Image

is in order.

Guest ScottMon

Anybody find it ironic that teacher keeps using the image of Einstien?

Considering that He was a noted pacifist and peacemonger.

I got no proof

You could have just cut down your whole post to that statement. But it's cool, you're keeping the post count up.

And nobody was talking about what I stated the thread with either.

Title of the thread is

...and the horse you rode in on.

Not exactly specific.

Actually what I do is go from site to site and spread the gospel.

"teacher's pyramid crusade and travelling menagerie".

It's has rave reviews.

Look at the views morons, I get that with pyramids, post it on a lot of science forums.

Now, I have my Iran/war on terror theory kinda scatered in different posts in my home site, but I thought I'd try a lib site, and my scattered theory needed to be put all together anyway, so there ya go. Made a nice first post.

Ya'll just need quite your bitching and telling me how to post. And about what. It's my thread. There's gonna be jokes, stupid cartoons, serious political stuff, pyramids, astro-physics, a class on how the WTC collapsed, more

IPB Image

than you can shake a stick at. it's my fucking thread. And I'm not a lying [female organ] like a bunch of you are so go ahead and

IPB Image

this thread, I'll just come right back.

So, any of you morons find a flaw in my pyramid theory yet?

I'm the first guy in 4500 years to have it covered with no mistakes.

You all wake up not wetting the bed and your proud.

I'm gonna win a Nobel price in Engineering, Archeaeology or Egyptology for this.

It's more than you'll ever do.

So friggin blow me.

Anybody find it ironic that teacher keeps using the image of Einstien?

Considering that He was a noted pacifist and peacemonger.

We have a winner.

That will make more sence when I get into the space stuff.

You could have just cut down your whole post to that statement. But it's cool, you're keeping the post count up.

I could care less about the post count, it's the views that tell the story.

STOP READING.

IPB Image

That's a pretty good one.

Nice skin tone.

What software did you use?

We should follow him to a serious thread he's and then drown out his writing with our own spam pictures in photoshop and outspam his spam.

This thread started serious and your in it.

Moron.

Guest mgroves

Let's have a contest to see who can post the longest string of meaningless shit.

Does anyone believe post count will save this board? With posters like Teacher it's doomed. The troll have drove off most of the high post count users. It's sad to see the trolls take over.

They throw rocks at tanks.

Thier leaders guarentee them victory against us, then they die by the thousands.

Then their leaders guarentee them victory again.

"Fool me once..."

They drew our attention by 9/11 thinking we wouldn't do anything.

Now the women in Afgahnistan vote.

They write their names on ordinance in Iran, ship it to Iraq, then when we call them on it they say, "wasn't me".

Do I need to go on?

Or look at itlike this...

How do you know I'm talking about ALL Arabs.

Could I not just be refering to the stupid ones?

Just go ahead and delete this again.

Only this time ban me.

Oh yea, I'm a Libertarian, not a Republican.

Plenty CiCoW.boy does that chaps my azz.

Any more stupid questions?

I know white people who sodomize their children. Are white people stupid too? or just completely disgusting?

Man this forum has the intellect of fried aborted monkeys.

I know white people who sodomize their children. Are white people stupid too? or just completely disgusting?

Man this forum has the intellect of fried aborted monkeys.

If you account for his hyperbole and gross overstatement, the premise that Mideast cultures are inferior to Western and even most Asian cultures is correct.

These countries don't remain impoverished, ignorant, repressive, exploitive dictatorships for no reason. Sometimes countries become dictatorships for reasons outside the control of the populace. But if an entire region is controlled by dictatorships for decades, there is almost certainly something in the character of the people that allows it, even induces it.

I experienced a bizarre exchange with an until then very normal young Lebanese man, who when the US was preparing for the first Gulf War ranted loudly, irrationally and approvingly about how Hussein was going to destroy US forces.

His core psychology kicked in and his rational, reasonable self was entirely gone. This devotion to strong, repressive figures is apparently central to ME character.

Any more stupid questions?

I'll take that as a yes.

Dude, go start your own thread.

Explain please what you mean by keeping the post count up.

My post count?

The replies?

I allready said, I could care less about post count.

It's the views I'm after.

Now stop reading me and I'll go away.

(hehe)

Spam?

I think not.

Oversized?

Not no more.

What's the excuse gonna be this time?

Oh, you'll think of sumpin.

And you know what?

I kinda needed to make a list of these first set of pyramid drawings anyway.

You know, for sites that it's just too much trouble to scroll.

This time I saved all the image url's to MY site, ready to snatch up in seconds flat, so, Kizzume, delete, and they come right back.

I guess being that it took me a whole 10 minutes to do this, you win Kizzume.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Spam?

Yes. I'm not reading your shit. I'm tired of it. I know how to get myself kicked off the board now. Go fuck yourself Teacher! FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHIT!!!

FUCKYOU

NOT TO WORRY, IT'S NOT SPAM!!

fuck you TEACHER!!!!!