150 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

libertarians are on planet koo koo

Man, you guys a just on fire tonight, ain't you?

Witty comebacks, thought provoking ideas, eloquent prose.

What a joy it is to make this place tonights victim.

Generally speaking Libertarians are socially democratic and fiscally republican.

Would you like to spend some time discussing why it far beats your little bedwetting idealogy, cosmic, or would you rather I just insult you like you do me and call it a fine time?

I'm back. You're just gonna have to go ahead and ban me. How dare you delete solid dissenting opinion.

What, is this a Russian site?

Is this late 1930's Germany?

Gonna send me to the gulag?

Can't debate this issue from your weak posistion?

Why do you feel the need to hide and censore this?

Cause you are wrong and you know it. Your censorship proves it.

Eat this again...

Simple questions...

Are we a powerful nation, both economically and militarily?

Does with great power come great responsibility?

Take a nation. Half of it's people can't vote, work, go to school, decide who they can marry, hold office, decide what they do at any moment of any given day, they must do as they are told, they must wear tents in the noon day sun, they must give BJ's on demand.

Could these people be defined as slaves?

Now, lemme ask you. With our power, is it not our morale obligation to help free these slaves?

Should a line on a friggin map dissuade us from freeing our fellow human beings?

Were the Iraqi women slaves?

Are the stupid Arabs pretty well open about wanting to kill, convert or subjugate the non-believers?

Does the Koran command them to?

If they don't, are they bad muslims who will suffer enternally?

Do the stupid Arabs stroll by militarty targets to blow up little Jewish children?

Can you defend that action, not call them savage monsters?

Why would CiCoW.boy say there are no WMD's when we all know there were?

Don't bother with that one, Saddam used them on the Kurds. Think they just magically dissaperared?

If Saddam had destroyed them why wouldn't he have made damn sure he documented such, invited the inspectors to witness and gotten the entire world, and the useless UN off his back?

He'd still be in power, wouldn't he?

How would his secretly destoying him benefit him in any way?

Here's what I think. Saddam shipped them off to Syria. We watched the convoys on satellite. We know. CiCoW.boy got on the phone with Syria and said "Listen, we are gonna come to your little backward [butt] cees pool and bomb you back to the friggin stone age, then we are gonna come in and free your women. Just like Iraq. You want some of that? Didn't think so. Here's what you are gonna do. You are gonna pull out of Lebanon. We won't get on you like skin, or tell anyone about the WMD's, you get to look good to the world and still beat your women with sticks. I'll say there weren't any WMD's and take the hit. It's just politics. Taking one for the gipper and what not, one for the team. I get what I want, give the Jews a gift, a continue with my long term middle eastern plan."

Syria pulls outta Lebanon. The Jews go in, kick [butt] and take names, serve notice to Lebanon without Syria there to say squat. Now the Jews got Syria off their backs and the mighty US of A on thir East. Who, BTW, are on the West of Iran. And thir North.

Still with me?

Remember this?

IPB Image

Keep that in mind.

Now, these Iranians. They gots Uranium mines. We can't keep Uranium outta their hands. They are building centrifuges to enrich this Uranium to beat the band. They say it's for nuclear power. You don't need enriched Uranium for nuclear power. We all know what they are enriching Uranuim for. Don't be stupid and say it's not for building nukes. Remember that picture? Do you think if the stupid Arabs had nukes instead of planes they would have bothered with planes? Remember, they say they want to kill us, and drive the Jews into the sea. After all, Allah commands them to. Yep, they gonna nuke us. But at least we get some warning before NYC and DC gets turned into glass. Cause they'll nuke Tel Aviv first.

Will Iran use nukes or allow them to fall into the hands of someone that will?

Like, say, Say Al Queda? Osama's dead BTW. But that's for later.

If you say they won't then you are a friggin moron. Shame you get to vote. Doesn't really matter though.

Old, rich, smart white men are in charge and they will do, are doing, what needs to be done. They got kids and grandkids too you know.

Nothing is more important now in this day and age than keeping nukes outta the hands of stupid Arabs.

Stay with me.

We were authorized by the entire world to go into Iraq and free the women no matter what you bedwetters say. You don't get to pick and choose which UN piece of garbage you agree with and which you don't. If you claim one thing, claim the rest. Just is.

Lemme ask you. Why isn't the Iran/Iraq border shut down tight? We could do it. We are the friggin Mighty US of A.

Bait.

If there is one thing we can count on stupid Arabs doing it's being stupid Arabs. We don't have to do nuttin. They are raising Hell in Iran, supplying the enemy, killing our boys. We are building the case. Sonner or later that, and the fact that the rest of the world don't want stupid Arabs with nukes, no matter what they say in public, is gonna lead to more useless UN action. The word go will eventually be given, the mighty US of A will go, the world will scream, wail and gnash their teeth at the evil imperialistic Americans while secrectly thanking thier lucky stars for us. We'll take our invisible planes into Iran on a dark night and destroy these facilities built for making nukes. We won't lose one plane or person. We don't have to invade, occupy, we just gotta make them start their nuke program all over with. If we don't soon mushroom clouds will grace our fair nation. Then we got more time to encourage the downtrodden masses of Iran to take matters into their own hands and get them outta a stone age theocracy. Maybe knowing we are there will sweeten the pot. They must learn we will not allow them to gain nukes.

The old, rich, smart, white men ain't gonna let that happen.

They got kids and grandkids you know.

And all we have to do is let stupid Arabs be stupid Arabs.

It's what they do best.

In reality 9/11 was a Godsend. America got the wake up call that these Muslim monsters are serious. They don't care about dying. They are the tools of Satan. Hell bent on destroying God's chosen and thier allies. Kinda Biblical when you think about it.

How do? I'm teacher. This is my first post. It's my theory. I can't prove it. But find a flaw in the logic behind my deductions. Think big long term picture stuff. You ain't heard this said before now, have you? Kinda explains a few things, don't it?

See, you have to look at what is not said, but at what is done. If you see or hear a mistake reported, an inconsistancy, an anomolie, and you ask your selves, besides where your next six pack of PBR is coming from, "how could we not know the Sunies and Shites were gonna go at it like cats and dogs"? Think maybe instead we damn well knew they would, we were counting on it, gets the Iranians into the fray. This war on terror is not about oil, lining haliburton's pockets, or because they tried to kill CiCoW.boy's Daddy, or WMD's, or yellowcake Uranium. Syria is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. So was Saddam, Afgahnistan.

Why did we just recently send ANOTHER carrier task force to the Persian Gulf? That has nuttin to do with the surge. We have overall command of the area, it was not needed.

Folks, it's about stupid Arabs with nukes.

As dim as CiCoW.boy is, he understands this.

Why don't you?

I think the Iranians are more scared of the US then the other way around!

What a joy it is to make this place tonights victim.

Generally speaking Libertarians are socially democratic and fiscally republican.

Would you like to spend some time discussing why it far beats your little bedwetting idealogy, cosmic, or would you rather I just insult you like you do me and call it a fine time?

I think I'd rather go sleep with my wife... you can play with yourself...

I don't need to be "tonights (sic) victim."

You slay me, smart guy...

What a joy it is to make this place tonight's victim.

Would you like to spend some time discussing why it far beats your little bedwetting ideology, cosmic, or would you rather I just insult you like you do me and call it a fine time?

I think your zenophobic and scared of other coulter's!

Hey Teach: Link me to the thread with 50,000 views.

Mark

Gimme a sec.

Gonna take it up a level here.

I think your zenophobic and scared of other coulter's!

Much better.

Knew you had it in you.

I am terrified that we have someone who has the audacity to call them self 'teacher' preaching hate and intolerance. I hope to correct some of the assertions made by 'teacher' with fact.

Specifically dealing with post #1:

1. I concede that the United States is powerful economic and military force.

2. I concede that with great economic and military power comes certain responsibilities.

3. I disagree with the definition of slavery. I fear that 'teacher' leans towards hyperbole when he describes the situation in Arab nations. Many women make the decision to keep with cultural traditions instead of leaving their homeland. If one stays and decides to live according to long standing tradition are they slaves? I think not. First, we shouldn't define which religious standards other can follow. If a woman chooses to cover herself out of religious conviction (Catholic nuns do this as well), then who are we to say they shouldn't. Our Western definition and understanding of culture differs from most Arab nations. That doesn't make us right and them wrong. Simply different. Beyond that, I don't think that the US has a moral obligation to change the culture. To have a moral obligation, we should have moral authority. I can't say with a straight face that we have the moral authority on gender equality. We live in a nation where women still earn less than a man for equal work. Since we are an economic based culture that says a great deal. We value women and minorities less than Anglo men because we pay them less for equal work. I think we should focus our efforts at home before we start changing other cultures.

4. I think it's completely unfair to characterize the Koran and Islam as whole. The truth is that most religions have passages in their holy books that promote violence and conversion. We are also aware that the overriding message from these books is compassion and harmony. The Abrahamic religions have been fighting for thousands of years. Only recently has there been an effort to recognize their mutual belief in God. 'teacher' is more than happy to point out crimes that have taken place in the name of Allah but seems to forget the crimes perpetrated in the name of Christ or Yaweh.

5. Speaking of crimes committed in the name of Yaweh, what about the Palestinian occupation? While I agree that Israel should continue as a nation, I do not think that the suffering of the Palestinian people should continue. 'teacher' makes a comment about Palestinian terrorists picking civilian targets. While I agree this is a vile act and should stop, I cannot ignore the full situation. The truth is that the Palestinian people are confined to certain areas. Their freedom of movement or peaceful assembly has been seriously limited by Israeli army. This limitation prevents them from getting jobs to support their families and forces them to live in squalor. I cannot say that if I were oppressed in such a manner that I would not take drastic actions to free my family from oppression.

6. While I agree that the removal of Saddam is a good thing, I disagree with our motives. It has been established that the documents used to justify our entrance into Iraq were fabricated. Beyond that, we had several other reasons to go in. We could have used the stance of defending the Kurds, but that would have been too easy. While I personally believe that there were chemical weapons, we weren't able to find them. That makes our 'mission' a failure and makes it much more difficult for us to maintain international support. We should have been open and honest and chosen a noble reason for going. Another reason I know that Saddam had chemical weapons is because we gave them to him. Let's think back to the end of the Carter Administration. We had hostages in Iran. Iran was our enemy. The United States, using the adolescent mentality that we have, thought that the enemy of our enemy is our friend. So we made friends with Saddam because he was at war against Iran. We propped him up under the Reagan Administration. No wonder the people there hate us. We are friends when it's convenient for us and when it's hard, we turn on them.

7. Let's talk about Iran. Personally I am frightened by the Iranian President because he seems unstable, but my personal interactions with Iranians paints quite a different picture of Iran. It appears that their President is about as popular as ours. That means that the majority of the population is opposed to the leadership. The truth is that the people of Iran are a part of one of the oldest civilizations on the planet. They aren't Hell bent on destruction. We should use diplomacy and reach the people of Iran as they are the key to a new Iran and a new Middle East. When I say that I'm frightened by the Iranian President, I must admit that I'm frightened by my own. He is a man who is opposed to reason and diplomacy, instead choosing the path of least resistance. Not the right answer Georgie. A lesson we have to re-learn I guess.

Moving on to post #3

1. I think it is petty and immature to refer to someone as 'stupid'. I find it sad considering your screen name. I hope that education is not your profession. I fear that your inability to chose your words in a professional manner will lead to misunderstanding and a general decay in reasonable and responsible vocabulary.

2. You refer to Arabs as stupid because they throw rocks at tanks. Stupid is a judgment that you make without full knowledge of the individuals mental capacity. They throw rocks out of frustration and desperation. If you had nothing else to fight your oppressors, wouldn't you?

3. You fault their leaders for claiming a victory over the West, but as you should know morale is key to a movement. If morale fails, the movement fails. We do the same in the United States with our policy. We claim victories and advancements that are either non-existent or minor.

4. Part of the reason so many die is western involvement in the region. We support Israel unconditionally despite their violations of Palestinian rights to life, liberty and property. Funny that we support these rights only when they are for our 'friends'.

I think that what 'teacher' says lacks a full analysis of the situation and implies actions that he assumes will take place. I think if we avoid assumptions, or at least classify them as such, we will be better off. It's very difficult to debate opinions, but facts are generally easier to discuss.

Thank you for a good start to an interesting debate.

But first, a place where both sides of the aisle rear thier ugly and stupid heads.

See, I get around.

But at this place a couple of my theories are exclusive.

Cause folks, you people got to get out more.

You morons need to see that if you sit here screaming "ban him" you might as well stay home and keep on kissing your sister.

Who like's Stonehenge?

Obelisks? Wha?

[/url]

[/url]

Now listen, At hardcore politics I've allready linked to here. You've had some guests.

It goes both ways, okay?

I'm not here to push other sites. I haven't even linked to mine. So don't be getting all "spam" and whatever on me.

It's just that I gots more to teach than time to spend typing here.

Now, as I get on the 50,000 view request, what do you kids want next?

Buse or carnage?

How'm I doing so far?

[/url]

Aw, shucks.

Guest Coyote

Even calls to violence don't get banned on the LF. If someone someone calls for the killing on such and such.. Leave the post up... make a comment that the post is illegal... and Run to the phone to call the FBI, Secret Service or local police. ... That way we can all claim to be good citizens.. Just like Coyote said. If a moderator ever does an edit just make a note saying that you did it as well.

But if someone keeps on calling for the killing of someone, in a spam like manner, that is boring and the person should be banned.... Depends on the articulateness of the poster..

Just for clarification, I never said calls for violence should be left unedited and to contact authorities. I said that within the confines of this "no holds barred" forum, that moronic comments should be left alone so everyone could publicly ridicule the offender. I also thought that "no holds barred" would be a minor addition to a political forum that was designed for serious debate and discussion, not the main focus of the site itself. If this is the main attraction, what the hell is the point? I get on the internet to relax. This shit stresses me out. I have a 15 year old at home for that.

Thank you for a good start to an interesting debate.

That's better.

But don't friggin lecture me.

Some of this is shtick, a show, a way to shake people up and get them to actually start thinking for themselves beyond party lines.

How the view tally coming along?

And bro, it was one post, obviously that's not the sum total of my thoughts on the deal.

But I pound these things out in seconds you know?

See where it lands, sometimes I actually get sumpin out of it.

Like your post.

I'll get back to your post, but 50,000 was in line first, and I gots other stuff too.

The Warden is a busy Man.

You know, with pyramids and all.

What you think of that shit so far?

I gots more.

I like teacher. He's funny.

But, one wonders what he is so feverishly overcompensating for? Hmmm

Ah, a masochist.

I get on the internet to relax. This shit stresses me out. I have a 15 year old at home for that.

Let me get this right, you are going on politital debate site to relax?

Guest theravenseldon

yea so do i

Ya i agree with him, ban him!!! He is a ignorant arab hating fool.

Sorry, I wouldn't. Yes, his gross overstatement is really regrettable, but I'll bet he's open to persuasion to change that.

Aside from it positive aspects of culture, the Arab world does have a terrible, destructive, violent, repressive side. Objective and informed people like Paul Johnson were very skeptical that Iraq (and by inference most other ME countries) could over the short term develop into a democracy.

That doesn't make Arabs and Persians "stupid," but their culture does rely to a large degree on individual acceptance. Rotten governance isn't just the fault of dictators when an entire region is dominated by them.

Much if not most of what Teacher writes is correct, allowing for hyperbole. Cite what you disagree with, and see if he responds.

Show me one (1) instance where a Muslim has turned his own in, one tip of a upcoming terrorist attack, one time they thought better of the violence their brothers do and help us catch them before they do it.

You can't. Can you?

You are correct that there's a terrible problem in the Muslim world, and Muslims have not renounced and rejected violence as frequently or strongly as they should.

But the fact remains, few Muslims are violent and even in the ME terrorists operate in cells, not in the open, so moderate Muslims are unlikely to know of coming terrorists attacks.

Your rhetoric is over the top. You over-generalize. Tighten it up, or your message will be rejected out of hand.

Teacher: I usually keep it pretty calm and civil, but let's be honest. What the f*ck have you done for this country? Seriously? Have you been to Iraq or Afghanistan yet? Head on down to the local recruiter and put your money where your big mouth is, tough guy. They're taking people into their 40's.

And as for the "stupid" Arabs, my wife was an interpreter in Iraq for the US Army. She's seen more and done more for that cause and our soldiers than you will ever do in your lifetime and she can't go back to her country because now the Mahdi Army has a bounty on her head. I'm proud to know her. You on the other hand are all talk, so. . .

Pony up or shut the f*ck up. Ranting and Raving on the internet doesn't make you a patriot.

That's better.

But don't friggin lecture me.

Some of this is shtick, a show, a way to shake people up and get them to actually start thinking for themselves beyond party lines.

How the view tally coming along?

And bro, it was one post, obviously that's not the sum total of my thoughts on the deal.

But I pound these things out in seconds you know?

See where it lands, sometimes I actually get sumpin out of it.

Like your post.

I'll get back to your post, but 50,000 was in line first, and I gots other stuff too.

The Warden is a busy Man.

You know, with pyramids and all.

What you think of that shit so far?

I gots more.

Ah, a masochist.

What are you still doing here after last night? I though your advances on Coyote would get you the boot. We know what you pound. ;)

Guest Coyote

Who opened this thread back up? This is bullshit.

What are you still doing here after last night? I though your advances on Coyote would get you the boot. We know what you pound. ;)

Responces are getting better.

I give this one two thumbs up, but you can't dance to it.

hah -- I'm an admin on another message board. Not relaxing, and it's not political. And being a moderator is not a relaxing job, either. Don't understand coyote's comment.

Responces are getting better.

I give this one two thumbs up, but you can't dance to it.

You can set on your thumbs.

There once was a troll named Teacher

Who thought he was some sort of preacher

He said with a grin

As he wiped off his chin

Gee Liberal's I wish I'd of met you sooner.

You can set on your thumbs.

There once was a troll named Teacher

Who thought he was some sort of preacher

He said with a grin

As he wiped off his chin

Gee Coyote I wish I'd of met you sooner.

You're an angry boy, ain't you?

You've done nuttin but insult.

Are you trying to get this thread closed?

Because you don't dare address my points?

Actually the comeback is not bad, not in my league, but hey, you tried.

keep trying, I might open up my big barral of insults on your weak [butt].

Funny, most posters on this thread are calling me a troll and what not,

when debateman and I are the only ones who really have stuff that is NOT trolling.

Pot, meet kettle.

Thier leaders guarentee them victory against us, then they die by the thousands.

Then their leaders guarentee them victory again.

"Fool me once..."

Why does this sound familiar? B)

I am terrified that we have someone who has the audacity to call them self 'teacher' preaching hate and intolerance.

Hate? Well, we'll see if it's hate, or a fine dose of wake up reality, which should not be nessesary, but you libs seem to forget about the 9/11 wake up call.

3. I disagree with the definition of slavery. I fear that 'teacher' leans towards hyperbole when he describes the situation in Arab nations. Many women make the decision to keep with cultural traditions instead of leaving their homeland.

They are not allowed to have anything, no money, no property, they can't develope skills other than opening thier legs and domestic chores. You haven't seen the reports about women being buried halfway and stoned to death for doing the same things the men do?

[/url]

Where they gonna go? What are they gonna do when they get there?

If one stays and decides to live according to long standing tradition are they slaves?

Of course not. But will you also say that life is not too good for very many of them?

And for how long have they lived like this?

They don't have the free flow of information, could it be they dont even know that another way of life is available?

Where they gonna go? Do they even know there is a place to go to?

Don't they deserve to know all that's available to them and THEN decide?

I think not. First, we shouldn't define which religious standards other can follow. If a woman chooses to cover herself out of religious conviction (Catholic nuns do this as well), then who are we to say they shouldn't.

Oh bullshit. We all know the deal in Saddam's Iraq.

Our Western definition and understanding of culture differs from most Arab nations. That doesn't make us right and them wrong. Simply different.

If that was the case then when thier women got the right to vote, they wouldn't have voted.

These people under threat of death went and voted anyway and exited the polls holding up thier purple stained fingers.

Beyond that, I don't think that the US has a moral obligation to change the culture. To have a moral obligation, we should have moral authority. I can't say with a straight face that we have the moral authority on gender equality. We live in a nation where women still earn less than a man for equal work. Since we are an economic based culture that says a great deal. We value women and minorities less than Anglo men because we pay them less for equal work. I think we should focus our efforts at home before we start changing other cultures.

So we let them vote for the first time ever. THEN, if they vote to oppress themselves, so be it.

Your way we will never know. My way gives them the opportunity to screw themselves will thier blessing.

But the women voted. We know. My way sport.

Oh God spare me about this country and how horrible it is for women. The friggin day I run into a woman in my feild that has the knowledge and physical capabitities is the day the employer pays her for the time.

BTW, I work for myself, mainly because I wasn't getting paid my worth. So I started my own company. But I hate my boss, he drives me like a mule.

Even seen the video of the six man crew in Saudi Arabia going around beating women with sticks if they let show an ankle stepping up on a curb?

Your way we sit nice in our borders and wiat for the never arriving perfection. Weak [butt] excuse.

Try harder.

47% women turnout in the Afgahnistan elections.

I'll be getting to the rest soon.

I'm just getting warmed up actually. ;)

I don't really care what happens. I'm just enjoying troll hunting.

Tell me exactly how I fit the defintion of a troll.

You are still adding nuttin to this thread other than spite and hatred.

Big tent party my azz.

Teacher, why are you under the impression that all Arabs are to blame for 9/11? Syria didn't bomb us. Iran didn't bomb us. Iraq definately didn't bomb us. The only ones who bombed us are the Taliban, and specifically Osama Bin Laden. But in case you haven't noticed, they are still very active.