Poll poll.  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

...nazis...bedwetters...nancy...liars...liberalitarianpublicans...I will never get any of this straight... :blink:

Oh come on, the whole frggin speach there in transcript and no one can find anything wrong with it yet a whole thread going on and on and on and on about how much she sucks. That's juvinile. I wouldn't friggin dare just say President Barack Hussein Obama sucks or carry on about him like they did in that thread. I'd never hear the end of it.

"Oh what's the matter teacher, you can only call names"? and "ad hominen ad hominen" and "if he's so wrong then it should be an easy thing indeed teacher to point out exactly where".

I'm talking about your claim that you shut everyone up with the bluefinger pic. Did you forget the back-and forth we had which you abandoned?

Oh yea, while I got you here...

You're gay, you're gay, you're gay. Na,na,na,na,na. Hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe

LOL. Naw, Mongo straight...but thanks for the interest.

Damn probaly killed another thread.......sorry teach

No folks, he didn't. Like a teacher thread could be killed, the new kid made a funny.

I'm talking about your claim that you shut everyone up with the bluefinger pic. Did you forget the back-and forth we had which you abandoned?

Oh please where, it's probably a case of you were boring me and I my sub-consious keep me from remembering the conversation to save my sanity.

No one has a comeback for the puple stained fingerr picture. how can one.

Women vote now."Oh man, that SOOOO sucks". Who's gonna say that?

LOL. Naw, Mongo straight...but thanks for the interest.

I still laugh whenever I think about Phelix posting that. That was so lame.

Oh please where, it's probably a case of you were boring me and I my sub-consious keep me from remembering the conversation to save my sanity.

A case of cheap whiskey, more likely.

No one has a comeback for the puple stained fingerr picture. how can one.

Well I did. And your response was (in effect) "Could you do better?".

Women vote now."Oh man, that SOOOO sucks". Who's gonna say that?

My response dealt with the cost in human lives. Would you like me to post a link to save you the time and effort? I don't think so.

Edited by Heretic

A case of cheap whiskey, more likely.

Normally that would be true, except I always remember everything always. I'm the guy that shows up the day after the party and tells everyone what they did.

Well I did. And your response was (in effect) "Could you do better?".

(in effect)?

My response dealt with the cost in human lives.

And those folks raised thier right hands knowing full well what they were gettin into.

Would you like me to post a link to save you the time and effort? I don't think so.

Like teacher is afeared of all that.

artfrancoisjosephheim1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iR2Wi3u5o

That is without a doubt the best damn epilectic guitar player I've ever seen.

Normally that would be true, except I always remember everything always. I'm the guy that shows up the day after the party and tells everyone what they did.

Ha! How NOT to win friends.

(in effect)?

Your exact response was:

"So what is your big plan on how to deal with terror?"

And those folks raised thier right hands knowing full well what they were gettin into.

Those folks were well protected.

Here's what I said "over there"

"Milestone achievement. And the cost? Tens of thousands of dead civilians, a few million refugees, devastation of their major cities, etc, all in a country that never attacked us and never asked for our help. Makes you proud."

Do you remember any of this? It's a far cry from shutting people up.

Like teacher is afeared of all that.

Well Heretic is. Some folks ar a tad anal about such things.

artfrancoisjosephheim1.jpg

King Charlie doling out the prizes. Nice!

They didn't send an email?

Nah. Got a PM while I was still there, kinda went "not how the scientific community goes about things". Very snooty. I guess teacher didn't have his pinky extended while working the lever. There was a post at me from a guy who said he liked my theory and said I was entertaining but wondered how it would go over at that site and wished me luck. So, you know.

Oh yea, "teacher's pyramid crusade and travelling menagerie" is back on the road baby.

I must admit, there's been a few bannings.

2 are sticking so far, big sites, but I gave it to a mod pretty good today at one place. 2 more are ones I haven't been to in a while and I'm firing them back up.

Ah, 12:40 and that moment just came at one of the sites where they started in on my art work and I get to post...

marksmona11.jpg

I really should start drawing again.

Ha! How NOT to win friends.

Yea, that never goes over well. What amazes me is the people realy don't want to know what they did. I would be mortified.

Your exact response was:

"So what is your big plan on how to deal with terror?"

Well yea. Sometimes I get tired of having the thread where everyone just gives me a hard time but never puts the thought or time into a post like I do. You know I try a little bit and then some jerk comes along and goes "you suck" and thinks he's actually negating my crap. Like I said, who else do you see put their neck out there like me, who comes up with his own ideas and puts them in front of thousands for ridicule, I ain't whining, believe me, but I was making the point, "well you so smart, what's your friggin big idea"? Cause I'm of the school where I'm not gonna criticize someone else unless I have a better idea and can point by mutha fu(kin point take their crap apart.

There, that felt good.

Those folks were well protected.

I don't follow.

Here's what I said "over there"

"Milestone achievement. And the cost? Tens of thousands of dead civilians, a few million refugees, devastation of their major cities, etc, all in a country that never attacked us and never asked for our help. Makes you proud."

Do you remember any of this? It's a far cry from shutting people up.

Of course I remember, didn't I just cover that?

Man, you know what the answer to that is? This thread. Or half of it. That ain't a thing you do in one post. It ain't a cop out, I'm dead serious, it takes a thread to address that, and that's why I started and have kept on this thread the way I have. Post after post. There are buku posts in this thread that do you no good at all unless you read the ones before. Like I always say, this thread builds on itself. You can scoff if you like, but you know what? I've buku people that are right here with me, they don't write, they don't post, but they read, they speak teacher, they done their homework, they are up to speed, they get it, like I'll hear once in a while "I don't have to say anything teacher, you done covered it all". I couldn't even tell you how many posts are in here dealing with the big picture on the war on terror, but did you know the thread title is about the war on terror? So say I ain't dealing with a comment, bothers me not and too many know the truth.

The fact of the matter is that there has never been one person read the whole thread and refute it.

Now that is a body of work.

I joke around, a lot, but this is serious bidness dealing with stupid Arabs with nukes. And the stakes just got raised the other day, didn't they?

Well Heretic is.

teacher don't have that luxury. teacher got to be one his toes. The day teacher loses is the first day and that just can not happen. It all goes south the second I am handed my first defeat.

Some folks ar a tad anal about such things.

Not this guy.

Ever seen me run?

King Charlie doling out the prizes. Nice!

I had no idea what it was, just liked the picture. I'm going through The Louvre.

artgreek1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQmYdj4jWgQ

Well yea. Sometimes I get tired of having the thread where everyone just gives me a hard time but never puts the thought or time into a post like I do. You know I try a little bit and then some jerk comes along and goes "you suck" and thinks he's actually negating my crap. Like I said, who else do you see put their neck out there like me, who comes up with his own ideas and puts them in front of thousands for ridicule, I ain't whining, believe me, but I was making the point, "well you so smart, what's your friggin big idea"? Cause I'm of the school where I'm not gonna criticize someone else unless I have a better idea and can point by mutha fu(kin point take their crap apart.

Sorry about the flak, but let's face it, you're style invites it. And, for the record, I'm from the "debate the subject, don't change it" school.

I don't follow.

They were under heavy security precautions.

Of course I remember, didn't I just cover that?

Man, you know what the answer to that is? This thread. Or half of it. That ain't a thing you do in one post. It ain't a cop out, I'm dead serious, it takes a thread to address that, and that's why I started and have kept on this thread the way I have. Post after post. There are buku posts in this thread that do you no good at all unless you read the ones before. Like I always say, this thread builds on itself. You can scoff if you like, but you know what? I've buku people that are right here with me, they don't write, they don't post, but they read, they speak teacher, they done their homework, they are up to speed, they get it, like I'll hear once in a while "I don't have to say anything teacher, you done covered it all". I couldn't even tell you how many posts are in here dealing with the big picture on the war on terror, but did you know the thread title is about the war on terror? So say I ain't dealing with a comment, bothers me not and too many know the truth.

That's fine, but we're discussing the debate "over there" and you can't win a debate by saying that you covered it in full on another site. For that matter, you can't win a debate here by claiming that you covered the topic 100 posts or 100 pages back. You must post a link or reprint it.

The fact of the matter is that there has never been one person read the whole thread and refute it.

Now that is a body of work.

I joke around, a lot, but this is serious bidness dealing with stupid Arabs with nukes. And the stakes just got raised the other day, didn't they?

I know you're serious - and I find that more than a little scary. But we can discuss it over there.

teacher don't have that luxury. teacher got to be one his toes. The day teacher loses is the first day and that just can not happen. It all goes south the second I am handed my first defeat.

I don't think that will be a problem - you're good enough to force a stalemate when necessary.

The ultimate pun:

I'm in Home Depot today to get a drain snake. I'm walking down the plumbing aisle and I don't see it so I ask the Home Depot guy,

"where's the drain snakes"?

Home Depot guy says,

"you walked right by them, they're right there", (points).

So I says,

"If it had been a snake, it would have bit me".

Aaaaaaaaaah...

sorry.

The ultimate pun:

I'm in Home Depot today to get a drain snake. I'm walking down the plumbing aisle and I don't see it so I ask the Home Depot guy,

"where's the drain snakes"?

Home Depot guy says,

"you walked right by them, they're right there", (points).

So I says,

"If it had been a snake, it would have bit me".

Aaaaaaaaaah...

sorry.

lol

you ever try a balloon???

jon

Sorry about the flak, but let's face it, you're style invites it.

Well, there is that.

And, for the record, I'm from the "debate the subject, don't change it" school.

I can't really do anything about that, see, I'm easily distrac...oh, look, cookies.

That's fine, but we're discussing the debate "over there" and you can't win a debate by saying that you covered it in full on another site. For that matter, you can't win a debate here by claiming that you covered the topic 100 posts or 100 pages back. You must post a link or reprint it.

I understand that, I'm saying I don't wanna link to here.

I know you're serious - and I find that more than a little scary. But we can discuss it over there.

Got cookie over there?

I don't think that will be a problem - you're good enough to force a stalemate when necessary.

What? With a "lettuce just aggree to disaggree" or sumpin like that? I just can't do it. There is either a right and a wrong to every issue, or a difference in morality. I say most of political debate is gettin to the root morality of the other person. The problem is so many people are just friggin evil or envious and they hide their reasons for wnating this policy or that policy behind weak talking points.

artvenus1.png

\

I understand that, I'm saying I don't wanna link to here.

And I was saying that I don't wanna link to there.

Got cookie over there?

Yep, unless you went to the bottom and hit "delete my cookies".

What? With a "lettuce just aggree to disaggree" or sumpin like that? I just can't do it. There is either a right and a wrong to every issue, or a difference in morality. I say most of political debate is gettin to the root morality of the other person. The problem is so many people are just friggin evil or envious and they hide their reasons for wnating this policy or that policy behind weak talking points.

If I were you I'd learn to see the good along with the bad. That will facilitate agreeing to disagree. Take it from me, there will be times when you'll welcome a stalemate in the game of debate - after the queens, rooks, bishops and knights have been exchanged and you're each down to 2 pawns and a king.

artvenus1.png

Hittin' the Botticelli again? :D

Somebody has finaly decide to take me on about my space theory, at least 100,000k views on that topic and it has happened...

Why, it would be my pleasure to point out the flaw regarding the expanding universe; but just remember…it was you who insisted on it (most vehemently).

You are attempting to account for the expansion of the observable universe by citing that gravity is the main influence.

However, the rate of acceleration that is observed is: proportional to the distance. Hence; Hubble’s simple equation:

H=v/d

Where:

H is Hubble’s constant in kilometers per second per megaparsec.

v is velocity.

d is distance.

Please note that this is a linear equation.

Conversely, the effect of gravity over distance is proportional to the product of two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses. Hence; Newton’s simple equation:

F= G ((m1 *m2)/ r^2)

Where:

F is the magnitude of the gravitational force between the two point masses,

G is the gravitational constant,

m1 is the mass of the first point mass,

m2 is the mass of the second point mass, and

r is the distance between the two point masses

Please note that this is an exponential equation.

This means that: in no way shape or form can gravity account for what is observed.

I repeat: Gravity is not the main influence (cause) for the expanding universe (effect).

This is an insurmountable obstacle, Marchimedes. Sometimes the teacher becomes the student.

Keep in mind that I’m only the messenger. I did not spank you in public…Newton and Hubble did.

If you want to assail them along with fundamental laws of physics…fine. Just keep me out of it.

You probably think that would do ol' teach in, right?

That may be true. But today is not that day.

I can see I have to baby step this for you.

Take a completely empty universe. Nuttin. Nary the electron, quark, strange, bosun, solar wind, nuttin.

Drop a monkey into said universe. Now, Monkey craps in his hand and as Monkeys are wont to do, flings said feces. Monkey flings feces away from Monkey at the speed of light.

Now for every action is an opposite and equal reaction so Monkey also begins to travell in the exact opposite direction of flung feces. Not as fast for sure, but away Monkey goes none-the-less.

No matter how far away from Monkey the feces goes, there is always gravitational attraction between Monky and feces, it is never zero.

Despite the inverse law, no matter how fast the feces is travelling away from Monkey, no matter how far the feces is away from Monkey, eventually, even if it's bilions and billions, or, as Carl Sagan would say...

carlsaganagain11.jpg

of miles, the Monkey and feces will slow down, stop and begin to travell towards each other.

Yes or no?

Dude's reply...

I AGREE

And I go on from there but I'll wait till he replies to show the answer. If it adds to the edumacation of teacher's space theroy that is. I put that here so you read the space Monkey anology, (and so I can have the formulas handy) it's very impotent where it concerns the space theory cause a lot of people don't think that the gravitional attraction between two masses can never be zero which plays right into my space theory.

Also I asked him what he thought the speed of gravity is. That may be entertaining.

2/16

t.com 25/308

p.com 43/319

o.org 739/5827

d.com 25/1232

Hmm...Spelling and Grammar Nazi observes that teacher is strangely able to spell (almost correctly) when he is in discussion with an unknown ('X') on another site...more will be revealed...

Hmm...Spelling and Grammar Nazi observes that teacher is strangely able to spell (almost correctly) when he is in discussion with an unknown ('X') on another site...more will be revealed...

Or...

I spell so poorly that I normally spell words wrong, thinking it is correct, but knowing I spell poorly I tried to spell them a different way and lucked onto gettin it right?

Mr. X is Kirby, I've taken to calling him 'Doc'.

artdeathofsardanapalus1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Isl_KX2WQ

Sorry teach- enjoy your posts

Why thank you.

but Whitesnake is gay.

Like I don't know that. But I like that song, sounds good real loud and tell me she was not fine back then.

Or here's a gay band that's not so gay:

Well it's the Priest man, come on. They are in the horse thread allready, "Green Manalishi" AND ""Touch of evil". Two songs for The Priest, two for Ted, two for Megadeath, what's that tell ya?

-

I had a thought about the tea party crew. I've posted on them here in this most glorious of threads, a few times, scored big, made the points, bedwetters are always going on and on and on and about how their protests are the will of the people, so there, when it's like 80 people that showed up in dreads, tye-dyes and half of them get arrested for various stupid things like destroying stuff cause that's what changes the minds of the independents and then I compared those pictures to those of tea party goers, people sitting around in lawn chairs drinking soda holding up signs against more taxes.

But you know, this tea party thing is still going strong. The thought I had was that the left media, (which is just about all media) is paying a whole lot of attention to the tea partiers. They are going out of their way to discredit them. You've seen the pictures of these crowds, not a lot of skin heads in camo but to listen to Oberman and the like it's a Nazi rally. On one hand the left is dismissing their numbers as nuttin when in fact they had a million man march of their own. I let that one slide when it happened but I got some pictures of the million man march and the tea party march taken from helicopters in the same area and the crowds were identical, I think imageshack was down that day that's why I didn't do that bit. On the other hand they sure are spending a lot of time and energy trying to make the tea party crew look bad, which is odd as they report hardly anyone goes to these things.

My point here is that liberals are idiots.

The fact that they spend so much time on what they say is nuttin shows by the very fact that they spend so much time on it that it is sumpin, they have made sumpin outta nuttin (lookie there, three made up words in a row, that should make gailybee blow a gasket) while all in the same breath they prove both that they are friggin too stupid to understand that they are drawing attention to that which they want ignored and they are showing themselves idiot lying agenda pushers by all these things.

I tell ya, the only way the left can keep going has got to be that most all liberals know for sure this is a bag of crap, they all lie, it's a big misdirection, deflection charade, they are all in on it, just their sheer numbers is the only thing keep the lie going becasue so many perpetuate the lie so they all just pretend we all don't know it's a lie and that is the way the game is played.

But you know, there are some things in life we can count on and look to to validate that we are in, and on, the right. Like this thread. This is a decent sized site you know. Not real big, but a constant steady stream of folks, left and right, enough that whenever somebody says sumpin the other side is right there to naysay.

Except for this thread. There is a lot of politics, a lot of issues that have been covered in this thread, and for a place called liberal forum, the liberals are conspicious in their absence in this thread. You see me out there all the time telling them where I'm at when I go for a stroll out there among the unwashed masses to hand out random beatings. They can say what the fu(k they want, aaronsongs and Champ and davo and affrayer and Isabel and the rest can run their mouths all they want out there, they can say they beat me down the last time they posted at me till the cows come home, we all know the deal, and you gotta ask yourself how they really must feel when they are telling these lies that we all know are lies, what kind of a person does that, think how desperate they really must be ALL THE TIME, I know if you are like me you want to get fustrated and rail and gnash your teeth and curse God when we debate these morons, like the other day Isabel tells me I called her names and I say she called me names first and she says no so I go copy/paste the posts where she calls me names first and she sits there typing that she didn't. I know, you just wanna choke them, but then think, we are right, they know we are right, it has to be far, far worse to be them debating us then it is to be us debating them. Or look at it like this, who is complaining all the friggin time that the other side is even at this site? I don't ever see conservatives whining that there are liberals here. Right? And if all is still dark and you are despondent just remember that there will always be this one fact...

these liberal fu(kers fear this thread.

artdescent15.jpg

(lookie there, three made up words in a row, that should make gailybee blow a gasket)

LOL!!

I spell so poorly that I normally spell words wrong, thinking it is correct, but knowing I spell poorly I tried to spell them a different way and lucked onto gettin it right?

...tequila... :blink: