"...and the horse you rode in on."

Test poll.  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Election votes should be made public for all. That is, who you are and how you voted shall be public.

• I'm a lefty and say "yes."
    • I'm a lefty and say "no."
    • I'm a righty and say "yes."
    • I'm a righty and say "no."
    • Please, teacher, say sumpin about pyramids.
    • Ban teacher.

• Replies 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Chuck!

• WillFranklin

• FivebyFive

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is called human nature dude. No one is of any one pure conviction..Not even you. If you are, then you are in a tiny lil box that will eventually suffocate you

You get owned by me every time. And then you run away all butthurt. Like when I slayed your "Fair Tax" scam.

I still don't care about you and your problems with the LO room.   I heard you fired up a sok and posted in the LO room and got caught doing it and you gonna scream about integrity to me?

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You made a serious mistake.

Bill

teacher never ever did half the stuff the new management does.

I respect teachers truth to power.

as a recipient of some the harshest treatment here ever ih the history of NHB.. I can tell you it does hurt when people eff with you.

On 6/28/2007 at 10:35 PM, teacher said:

open_1.1.png

I'm back. You're just gonna have to go ahead and ban me. How dare you delete solid dissenting opinion.

What, is this a Russian site?

Is this late 1930's Germany?

Gonna send me to the gulag?

Can't debate this issue from your weak posistion?

Why do you feel the need to hide and censore this?

Cause you are wrong and you know it. Your censorship proves it.

Eat this again...

Simple questions...

Are we a powerful nation, both economically and militarily?

Does with great power come great responsibility?

Take a nation. Half of it's people can't vote, work, go to school, decide who they can marry, hold office, decide what they do at any moment of any given day, they must do as they are told, they must wear tents in the noon day sun, they must give BJ's on demand.

Could these people be defined as slaves?

Now, lemme ask you. With our power, is it not our morale obligation to help free these slaves?

Should a line on a friggin map dissuade us from freeing our fellow human beings?

Were the Iraqi women slaves?

Are the stupid Arabs pretty well open about wanting to kill, convert or subjugate the non-believers?

Does the Koran command them to?

If they don't, are they bad muslims who will suffer enternally?

Do the stupid Arabs stroll by militarty targets to blow up little Jewish children?

Can you defend that action, not call them savage monsters?

Why would CiCoW.boy say there are no WMD's when we all know there were?

Don't bother with that one, Saddam used them on the Kurds. Think they just magically dissaperared?

If Saddam had destroyed them why wouldn't he have made damn sure he documented such, invited the inspectors to witness and gotten the entire world, and the useless UN off his back?

He'd still be in power, wouldn't he?

How would his secretly destoying him benefit him in any way?

Here's what I think. Saddam shipped them off to Syria. We watched the convoys on satellite. We know. CiCoW.boy got on the phone with Syria and said "Listen, we are gonna come to your little backward [butt] cees pool and bomb you back to the friggin stone age, then we are gonna come in and free your women. Just like Iraq. You want some of that? Didn't think so. Here's what you are gonna do. You are gonna pull out of Lebanon. We won't get on you like skin, or tell anyone about the WMD's, you get to look good to the world and still beat your women with sticks. I'll say there weren't any WMD's and take the hit. It's just politics. Taking one for the gipper and what not, one for the team. I get what I want, give the Jews a gift, a continue with my long term middle eastern plan."

Syria pulls outta Lebanon. The Jews go in, kick [butt] and take names, serve notice to Lebanon without Syria there to say squat. Now the Jews got Syria off their backs and the mighty US of A on thir East. Who, BTW, are on the West of Iran. And thir North.

Still with me?

Remember this?

wtc_1.1.png

Keep that in mind.

Now, these Iranians. They gots Uranium mines. We can't keep Uranium outta their hands. They are building centrifuges to enrich this Uranium to beat the band. They say it's for nuclear power. You don't need enriched Uranium for nuclear power. We all know what they are enriching Uranuim for. Don't be stupid and say it's not for building nukes. Remember that picture? Do you think if the stupid Arabs had nukes instead of planes they would have bothered with planes? Remember, they say they want to kill us, and drive the Jews into the sea. After all, Allah commands them to. Yep, they gonna nuke us. But at least we get some warning before NYC and DC gets turned into glass. Cause they'll nuke Tel Aviv first.

Will Iran use nukes or allow them to fall into the hands of someone that will?

Like, say, Say Al Queda? Osama's dead BTW. But that's for later.

If you say they won't then you are a friggin moron. Shame you get to vote. Doesn't really matter though.

Old, rich, smart white men are in charge and they will do, are doing, what needs to be done. They got kids and grandkids too you know.

Nothing is more important now in this day and age than keeping nukes outta the hands of stupid Arabs.

Stay with me.

We were authorized by the entire world to go into Iraq and free the women no matter what you bedwetters say. You don't get to pick and choose which UN piece of garbage you agree with and which you don't. If you claim one thing, claim the rest. Just is.

Lemme ask you. Why isn't the Iran/Iraq border shut down tight? We could do it. We are the friggin Mighty US of A.

Bait.

If there is one thing we can count on stupid Arabs doing it's being stupid Arabs. We don't have to do nuttin. They are raising Hell in Iran, supplying the enemy, killing our boys. We are building the case. Sonner or later that, and the fact that the rest of the world don't want stupid Arabs with nukes, no matter what they say in public, is gonna lead to more useless UN action. The word go will eventually be given, the mighty US of A will go, the world will scream, wail and gnash their teeth at the evil imperialistic Americans while secrectly thanking thier lucky stars for us. We'll take our invisible planes into Iran on a dark night and destroy these facilities built for making nukes. We won't lose one plane or person. We don't have to invade, occupy, we just gotta make them start their nuke program all over with. If we don't soon mushroom clouds will grace our fair nation. Then we got more time to encourage the downtrodden masses of Iran to take matters into their own hands and get them outta a stone age theocracy. Maybe knowing we are there will sweeten the pot. They must learn we will not allow them to gain nukes.

The old, rich, smart, white men ain't gonna let that happen.

They got kids and grandkids you know.

And all we have to do is let stupid Arabs be stupid Arabs.

It's what they do best.

In reality 9/11 was a Godsend. America got the wake up call that these Muslim monsters are serious. They don't care about dying. They are the tools of Satan. Hell bent on destroying God's chosen and thier allies. Kinda Biblical when you think about it.

How do? I'm teacher. This is my first post. It's my theory. I can't prove it. But find a flaw in the logic behind my deductions. Think big long term picture stuff. You ain't heard this said before now, have you? Kinda explains a few things, don't it?

See, you have to look at what is not said, but at what is done. If you see or hear a mistake reported, an inconsistancy, an anomolie, and you ask your selves, besides where your next six pack of PBR is coming from, "how could we not know the Sunies and [excrement]es were gonna go at it like cats and dogs"? Think maybe instead we damn well knew they would, we were counting on it, gets the Iranians into the fray. This war on terror is not about oil, lining haliburton's pockets, or because they tried to kill CiCoW.boy's Daddy, or WMD's, or yellowcake Uranium. Syria is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. So was Saddam, Afgahnistan.

Why did we just recently send ANOTHER carrier task force to the Persian Gulf? That has nuttin to do with the surge. We have overall command of the area, it was not needed.

Folks, it's about stupid Arabs with nukes.

As dim as CiCoW.boy is, he understands this.

Why don't you?

seal_1.1.png

On 6/28/2007 at 10:55 PM, Armycadet779 said:

Ya i agree with him, ban him!!! He is a ignorant arab hating fool.

Muslim aggression as function of Muslim percentage of population 

We were warned.

Below two percent Muslims are well-behaved citizens and cause little apparent trouble for the host society.
At two percent and three percent Muslims begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

“At two percent and three percent Muslims begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.”

This is already happening on a large scale in America. Muslims recruit from black prisoners in all the prisons, and are very successful with it. On a somewhat different note, I was at our State Republican convention the last three days. Two of the security guards on duty at the Minneapolis Convention center were Somali. This did not give me a secure feeling. We are recruiting from the enemy. 

From five percent on Muslims exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They push for the introduction of halal (“clean” by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves—along with threats for failure to comply (United States, Switzerland, Sweden). At this point, Muslims work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, or Islamic law. (England, Netherlands, Philippines).

When Muslims reach 10 percent of the population, they increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris—car burning). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam, Denmark—Mohammed cartoons, murder of Theo van Gogh). 

After reaching 20 percent of a population expect hair-trigger rioting, Jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning (Indonesia, Ethiopia).

After 40 percent you find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare (Bosnia, Chad).

From 60 percent you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and jizya, the tax placed on [conquered] infidels (Sudan, Albania).

After 80 percent, expect to find state-run ethnic cleansing and genocide (Syria, Egypt, UAE).

Muslim behaviour is not just dependent on their relative size, but also on the character of the local population.

For instance, in a strongly anti-Muslim nation such as China, Muslims will have to be much larger then two percent before they start to misbehave or go on Jihad.

In a free and tolerant society, trouble starts at a much lower level. The fact that trouble in America has started at a much lower population level than predicted by the Cline formula, merely shows that America is a tolerant society. 

interspaced in the now that spins into the solo result that Biden becomes POTUS. I am surprised he hasn't trolled your perventages of Inter quantational orbits yet^^^^^^^^^

Cure the angry orange disease. Meh.. give me another Natty Boh

angry-orange.png

And now, an autopsy on the Trump administration.

Or...

teacher-4-8.png

Thread is too long, the site advanced search software doesn't work as fast as I do, I ain't waiting on "fetching results," if I say that in this thread I said it, I said it. If some Swinging Richard challenges me saying that I never said that which I said in this thread then maybe I'll put the time in and go find that which I said such but that is not an efficient use of the little time I spend at this site and that puts me in a foul mood but I'll dig in, find where I said said sumpin then the accuser shall suffer the normal consequences. Ah, good times, remember when before I learned you retards not to try me and my near perfect recall not to try my memory? Suffering abounded. Then, as it only takes you idiots years to learn that ended. Psst! I can still find it all. This paragraph was supposed to be about a half sentence. Sorry. 

Some time ago I said that as Trump had won the Republican nomination the time for the "little Marco" and "low-energy Jeb" crap was over. It was time for being Presidential. No more stupid twats. He kept it up through the election, got by with it but then, now that he was actually President it was now more than ever time to act Presidential. He didn't. So now Trump is President, gots the House and the Senate, did all kinds of stuff a solid conservative like I has been calling for cents ever, namely taxes, and the other stuff I can list in my sleep but he went on with the arrogant boob crap. I personally know one(1) person that is a solid conservative but threw Trump out with the baby's bathwater cause of his boobish behavior. That is why Trump lost the house in 2018. Sumpin sumpin come 2020 election time Trump is all in on these rallies. I can't watch them. "I have the most beautiful golf course/building/hotel ever." "I'm gonna go down as the greatest President ever..." Sorry, Donald, at the least you are going up again Washington and Lincoln. So you lowered taxes, that's all good but not one for the history books. Little history now? I'm class of '81. In my day the biggest concern of Americans was nuclear annihilation. Ronaldus Reaganus fixed that. I'm sure some snowflake may contend that but that is all covered in this thread. Try me. These days nuclear annihilation doesn't crack the top ten. That's big. You kids these days don't/can't understand how big that is. Makes climate change look like "I haven't been followed enough on youface, I'll shave half my skull and dye the other half purple. Take that, Dad." (Dad shrugs, pays the bills, runs a couple of miles, fixes the furnace and start eyeballing Mom.) My bad, I'm wandering, where was I? Eh, sure. The fervent right-wing base is gonna be there. Folks, I'm teacher and I am NOT the fervent right-wing base. Absolutely I voted for Trump, oh, there's a story. I live right next to the the elementary school where my polling station is. Maybe 300 yards to the front door. I start walking, get half-way there and I've forgotten my mask. No biggie, walk back, get my mask, I'm half-way there and I've forgotten my 1.5 reading glasses. Yes, I'm old then the thing with my eyeball lately. So I'm walking back and I'm pondering "I'm a double idiot, mask and now glasses, I live in the great state of New York, my vote doesn't mean Jack $h!t" but then I also ponder "I've been givin these unwashed masses at LF.com the what for cents 2007 now and if I quit how can I continue kickin their teeth in?" So I walked, got my ol' man glasses and voted. The morale of the story? You idiots are my heroes. If it wasn't for you morons I dominate day in and day out I might not have voted. I'm gettin the sense that I'm wandering. Again. I should read what I've wroted. Ah, I remember where I was at. Trump, with all the attention a sitting President garners should have spent all his time in all of these rallies gettin wicked wonky. Here is the Treasury.gov numbers before me (Trump) and here are the same numbers cents me. Here's the numbers the NATO nations paid for our defense before me and here they are now. Stuff like that. So now I could just start listing stuff. Like I said, in my sleep. I've more I can rant but at a certain point sumpin sumpin horse thread. I tend to be a tad long winded, Anything political is not gonna be covered right quick like. So I've got what now? A 13 year advantage on most you idiots? I damn sure knew when I started this thread in 2007 that this was gonna take me some time, hence all me poured into one(1) thread with no stop date, I never gave a time when it was over. It's never gonna be over, it'll be finished when I die. That's a tad morbid. But I ain't dead, yet. Does it have to be a new joke here...?

flow-chart-1-3.png

On 11/8/2020 at 12:40 PM, BeAChooser said:

Then I leave with this, teacher ... and God help us all (except those who voted for Biden/Harris) ...

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.   There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

- Winston Churchill warning about two other tyrannical leftist regimes.

On 11/8/2020 at 4:05 AM, teacher said:

What I am telling you right now is that in my thread... Maybe a few days, maybe a week, maybe a month,

So, Mr. Chooser, where the fu(k have I gone all Neville Chamberline? All I said is that I desire to give the snowflakes their moment. My moment, my so-called log-on post tonight was to do the autopsy. That was a lot of typing, a lot of time, I like to think I nailed that. As you are now giving me a hard time about stuff this post is also a lot of typing, you are presently keeping me from moving forward, I could have spent this time going fu(kin nuts about the next thing. Only I know what the next thing is.

So little faith.

No person gets to tell me what my next thing is.

Right now my next thing is my favorite Black Sabbath song...

12 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

3b0dLvK.jpg

That is funny. Even more funny coming from you. Well, Mr. Car, you solidly nailed that one. You are now well on your way to hate from the left. See? Buddy? See what I been doing? Now you have to post that one in the LO Room and tell all them to kizz your azz cause you are boss, fu(k em' if they can't take a joke. And, BTW, you are boss. This is the first moment I've ever seen a liberal do teacher humor. Don't get me wrong, that is your joke. 

You did one, no pressure upon yourself but you can do another one. I promise you that the same place that one came from there's more. Do them in your mind, maybe find a fu(ked up thing and then find a joke in that disturbed spot; 

That joke is funny. 

Fu(k ya'll liberals. I was nice. I asked. Say what now?  A flow chat? In an image? And then post that to a web site? Just another thing I did first. I should have asked Mr. Car if he wrote that. I failed there. The question remains, Mr. Car, did you write that joke? 

My questions remain a Mutha Fu(ka. 

Whatever, it remains that I, teacher, continues to have a case of the azz. But then what does it matter that ol' teach has a case of the azz? I, again, had a moment of weakness there, trying to be nice. I shall always be screwed the first time that sorta thing shows up. It's all  good, steal my jokes, in this case, steal the avenue towards that joke. I'm the first that wrote a flow chart joke that applies to politics. I'm the first to submit an image to an interweb political debate forum. And other stuff. It's all good. Somebody has to be first. Turns out it's me. I'm used to being first on a whole bunch of things. I can list them. What matters is that the guy that was the first on a list of stuff chose this site to land at. Said guy back in the day figured out how to dominate a web site. I'm doing what now? What matters is that I showed up at this site and by happy circumstance, or what may be called serendipity is that I texted killer while The Ol' Man was owner. It took me and David R to set up the tradition that this site shall be what is is now. I say more on David R's end of things. Any one of you gets to call me a co(ksucker. Where am I going with this? All Hail David R!

6 hours ago, teacher said:

Fu(k ya'll liberals. I was nice. I asked. Say what now?  A flow chat? In an image? And then post that to a web site? Just another thing I did first. I should have asked Mr. Car if he wrote that. I failed there. The question remains, Mr. Car, did you write that joke? 

My questions remain a Mutha Fu(ka. 

Whatever, it remains that I, teacher, continues to have a case of the azz. But then what does it matter that ol' teach has a case of the azz? I, again, had a moment of weakness there, trying to be nice. I shall always be screwed the first time that sorta thing shows up. It's all  good, steal my jokes, in this case, steal the avenue towards that joke. I'm the first that wrote a flow chart joke that applies to politics. I'm the first to submit an image to an interweb political debate forum. And other stuff. It's all good. Somebody has to be first. Turns out it's me. I'm used to being first on a whole bunch of things. I can list them. What matters is that the guy that was the first on a list of stuff chose this site to land at. Said guy back in the day figured out how to dominate a web site. I'm doing what now? What matters is that I showed up at this site and by happy circumstance, or what may be called serendipity is that I texted killer while The Ol' Man was owner. It took me and David R to set up the tradition that this site shall be what is is now. I say more on David R's end of things. Any one of you gets to call me a co(ksucker. Where am I going with this? All Hail David R!

Stay Home.. don't go anywhere

stunning graphic

image.jpg

So teacher.. I am sure I am not alone in wondering if you are drinking the voter fraud conspiracy kool aid....

Do you concede defeat yet?

Joe Biden is your President.. I am just not sure if he will be the 46th or the 47th

Biden-wins-2020.png

teacher.. I fail to see how you can teach people sumptin' about pyramids when they can't even read a graph

Trump rode Obama's coat tails and they wore out..

COVID will be responsible for the largest job increase in history.. The decrease is astounding.

Trump-rode-Obamas-coat-tails.png

Edited by FivebyFive
Flirtin with Dizafter
5 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

teacher.. I fail to see how you can teach people sumptin' about pyramids when they can't even read a graph

Trump rode Obama's coat tails and they wore out..

COVID will be responsible for the largest job increase in history.. The decrease is astounding.

Trump-rode-Obamas-coat-tails.png

Oath-Busters-19364.png

13 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

So teacher.. 

Do you concede defeat yet?

On 11/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, teacher said:

Well, it's prediction time.

Trump wins.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:29 PM, teacher said:

Well, there's a fail

What does that look like? 

13 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

I am sure I am not alone in wondering if you are drinking the voter fraud conspiracy kool aid....

Do you see me harping on this? Maybe I just have some faith in the American Judicial System and Due Process. We'll see. 

-

And then there is you. So what is it? Two(2) Junes ago that you got a nice banning from me after me giving you every opportunity to clean up your act? Then you started in on with the constant texts and phone calls to me. I give it an easy 1,500 texts and phone calls cents then. Then the site changed hands and eventually I managed to get you reinstalled but understand that was cause of the good graces of Mr. Fools. That's only cause I promised him I would, sooner or later start giving you the what for. It is now later. So, 5, among those 1,500+ texts/phone calls you told me constantly that you would whup me, as you say like you always did before about all things political.  The few times I answered your phone calls or texts I told you that I have a place for such things, that I wouldn't do it in a phone call or text, that maybe one day you would be back at LF and that that would be your time to shine. Time to shine, azzhole. You've been back for a bit, I'm not seeing it. Where is your big, bad self that that only I could see? The 3:00 AM phone calls and voice mails? You were tuff then. Like I told you then, "you tuff now, lettuce see what you can do if you are allowed back into The Mighty horse Thread, in front of God and Country and all." Howz about when you so many times texted me in the morning going "how you doing, teacher on this fine day?" Then I get to watch your slow decent into drunkenness to where later, after dozens of texts end you up with texting me with "flip phone azzhole." That exact thing must have happened an easy 50 times. All that time on the rare occasion that I answered you I said "b!tch, you gonna suffer for this one day." That day is just starting. Also, during that time now and again I let this fine site know exactly what your were up to. Don't get me wrong, 5, I well understand that you have zero shame, that what I do this second has zero effect on your non-existent conscious, that I shall never be able to appeal to your non-existent humanity/sense-of-right-or-wrong/any measure of a human being. This site is a gas, all about the 1st amendment, we are the dregs, we are in the same friggin breath the the best and worst of what an American interweb political debate forum has to offer. All Hail Mr. Fools and those that came before him! I was solid boss of this site for an easy four(4) years before Mr. Fools and you, 5, are the one(1) azzhole that I could not get to conform to the rules. Besides you those were good times. This would not have bothered me but for your 1,500+ texts/phone calls that last while. You should have walked away. I have the patience of Job. Turns out God didn't pester Job enough. So, 5, I await all the political azz beat downs you promised me. You know, 5, if there was a way within the software at LF where you could be banned at this site besides The Mighty horse Thread, that would be fair. I thank Mr. Fools for allowing me this indulgence. But then you found Mr. Fools phone number and showed him your qualities. I would say this site is at an easy 95% of folks saying that you suck. There's a few. A lot of this site hates me for allowing you to have your say. I get PMs. But then at most the interweb fu(ks like you just go poof. Can any of you unwashed masses imagine ol' teach wantin his enemies to go poof?  Enemies gots to suffer. I get it, 5 may be beyond the ability to suffer. He may be a psychopath or psychotic. Bi-polar, schizophrenic, alcoholic, pot-fiend, social-media-addicted, paid too much for a muffler, feel free to toss terms in but then I, teacher, do so love to examine the humane condition. I get it, I've failed with 5, more than likely I'll continue to fail with 5. Maybe I'm the most stubborn Swinging Richard to walk God's Green Earth. Maybe a few other things but I can live with that. Tell ya'll one thing, if ya'll attempt to give ol' teach a hard time it ain't gonna be over till it's over. Not answering my questions counts as over. 

-

And now I unpin this thread. I know, what with my eyeball and my Dad's passing this all didn't go like I was thinking it would but then life happens. Other stuff may or may not happen. We'll see. I should proof read what I wroted. Ah, that's funny.  

• teacher unpinned this topic