"...and the horse you rode in on."

Test poll.  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Election votes should be made public for all. That is, who you are and how you voted shall be public.

• I'm a lefty and say "yes."
    • I'm a lefty and say "no."
    • I'm a righty and say "yes."
    • I'm a righty and say "no."
    • Please, teacher, say sumpin about pyramids.
    • Ban teacher.

• Replies 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Chuck!

• WillFranklin

• FivebyFive

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is called human nature dude. No one is of any one pure conviction..Not even you. If you are, then you are in a tiny lil box that will eventually suffocate you

You get owned by me every time. And then you run away all butthurt. Like when I slayed your "Fair Tax" scam.

I still don't care about you and your problems with the LO room.   I heard you fired up a sok and posted in the LO room and got caught doing it and you gonna scream about integrity to me?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

They won't need to worry about the electoral college or popular vote, teacher.   If the Supreme Court doesn't intervene and force a new election (or hand a victory to Trump), once Harris/Biden occupy the Oval Office, the democRATS will have proven they can massively cheat and get away with it.  

Is that sour grapes? For now and for not much longerer....

league-of-their-own-1-8.png

I mean there ain't Jack $h!t I'll ever do about such things in this thread, long as you don't act like 5. Just saying.

Then every election from then on will be won by cheating.  And with their control over the MSM, Social Media and soon the internet (ala Communist China), you may not even learn about.   The Senate will flip in 2022 (although they effectively control it already thanks to all the RINOs in it now).   And after that their control over Congress will only increase.  There will never be another conservative President.  We will essentially be a one-party State.   Sure, you might see a republican win for a while, but he'll be a RINO only ... ala McCain, Romney, Bush Jr ... and controlled.       Don't delude yourself into thinking there's a way back from this, teacher, that doesn't involve full blown civil war.   And in a modern society, that isn't really a solution either.   It's a Sarajevo.  Especially when the democRATS will also control the military (ala Communist China).   Just saying ..

Such is allowed. I say let em' have their moment. This is the horse thread and as such a sense of decorum shall be observed. At least by me.  Mr. Chooser, the pendulum swings. 

44 minutes ago, teacher said:

Is that sour grapes?

Is that denial about what happened and pollyanna about what comes next?

I mean there ain't Jack $h!t I'll ever do about such things in this thread, long as you don't act like 5. Just saying.

Not sure why you're telling me this, teacher.   I merely pointed out the flaw in your logic.

Mr. Chooser, the pendulum swings. 

Well that's entirely my point, Mr. teacher.  

It doesn't have to ...

... when you count the votes ... 

... and you control the media ...

... and when you control every agency of the Federal government.

And when you just demonstrated you can cheat and get away with it.

What time is it? How many pinned days do I have left? When do I get to go nuts? I've burned a few pinned days. Like that matters. Like I said, being on offence is far more entertaining to me. If stuff starts happening where The United States of America starts making laws that says that ol' teach doesn't get to avail himself of his 1st amendment rights, well, that's an entirely different animal. Then, I'll step up and be a leader, cause, you know, I know how to say stuff. I say that is inconceivable. Look at the popular vote. North of 60 million Americans just said no. That's a lot of folks to put into indoctrination camps. A lot of those that voted for Biden shall not stand for their neighbors to be taken in the dead of night to be dissapeared. That ain't America. Lemme ask you, Mr. Chooser, parts of Seattle and Portland aside, how many Americans are gonna put up with that sort of nonsense? We conservatives have buku patience. Biden won, see us conservatives taking to the streets and burning crap down? I guess the begged question is when to we conservatives say enough is enough and we go round the bend? I say it happens when/if the first political prisoner happens. I'll be on that list. These antifa/SJW types severely overestimate their power. While I'm at it how many of these fu(ks are combat veterans/veterans/know their way around a weapon long time? You've seen these videos, if ol' teach was sittin at a McDonald's wearing a MAGA hat and some fu(k came and took if off my skull, screamed at me about a bunch of crap, well, said fu(k ain't gots no time to scream, I've been assaulted, I'm gonna win or die. Said fu(k gets to make maybe two(2) steps. For sure the so-called social media controls all this stuff. Gonna tell me there ain't been buku times some left wing fu(k tried that and got their azz beat? What with the left controlling youface, face tube and twatter they don't scrub all that? The left is fond of telling all of us how many gun deaths and all but how can there be a statistic as to how many crimes have been put off by a gun showing up or even the threat of a gun? A little lady is walking somewhere late at night and it appears that some creep is getting closerer to her and she reaches into that black hole of unimaginable crap that is called a purse and pulls out a weapon, brandishes it, creep takes flight and there ya go. Is she gonna make an official complaint that shows up on the data files or the FBI of is she gonna clock some time at the gun range the very next day? I've a story, told this before in thread thread: Coming outta the Krogers with then three(3) young children. Over the way a couple of rednecks in a new Mustang decide they gonna do donuts in the Kroger parking lot. Mustang loses control and smashes into a curb. I can't help myself and I point and laugh. Not my best moment but I was about 30, more that likely I spent a couple of hours that night practicing a couple of hours fighting on my heavy bag, used to hang in the middle of my living room, or the front porch, used to take it down and hang a swing for my kids, maybe not that night, but damn sure the night before and the night after, rednecks fly outta the Mustangs and start telling me they gonna kick my azz. Get the kids in the van, lock the doors, again, not the smartest ting I've ever done, I'm older now, and I reach under the driver's seat for my nunchukas. I'm well practiced with these and I'm thinking it's nunchuka time. I'm thinking I'm gonna swing these well like I can then kick the first one in the balls then turn my attention to the next one. Or sumpin. I am bad, doesn't matter. I'm gonna go fight two(2) men. Again, kids  in the van, I'm a moron. They see me reach under my van seat and one of them goes "he's got a gun" and they get in the wrecked Mustang and bolt. I didn't report that. I'm one(1) person so multiply that by some few people in America. When the trigger is actually pulled that gets reported. Besides me being stupid with kids nice story, eh? My point is that a gun, or the threat of a gun makes the bad guys think again. If Joe/Kamala have their way they would end that. There are zero statistics for this sort of thing. The only statistics there are is for when it goes south. I'm gettin into sour grapes this night and I said that wasn't gonna be so. My bad. I do tend to go on. I guess my point is, Mr. Chooser, is that America is very far away from what you are saying can happen. As always all are welcome in the horse thread to refute my drunken rants. There's a piece of America.

-

In reality I would reach for a nice stick, after the gun before the chuks. 

-

Who's next?

40 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Is that denial about what happened and pollyanna about what comes next?

Nope. Just saying that for right now, in this thread, let them have their moment. 

I've seen you some few times now, Mr. Chooser, have a bit of a spaz when I wasn't here to defend this thread, like I died or sumpin. 

I gots this, I know what is coming.  

Not sure why you're telling me this, teacher.

Because this is my thread. I take on all comers. I'm asking you to settle down. Or at least your one(1) paragraph there about the coming doom should be about a gazillion paragraphs, instead of just opinion, sourced with a bunch of dot.gov type sites, if you have an opinion in this thread I want to see your train of thought how you got to that first sentence. Same for the next sentence. Typing crap is easy. Backing said crap up? Not so much. That's how this thread works. I'm here cents 2007 and I still am not done backing up all my various positions. American politics ain't gonna be done with a post or two(2.) I've gots what I thought was a killer rant about a certain topic a decade ago, I go back and read that swill and I'm like "crap, there's another few thousand words before I get close to nailing this one down." The horse thread is not about sound bites. The horse thread predates twatter and you kid's 140 characters. While I'm at it I knew all this back in 2007 and that is one(1) reason why I set this thread up like this. I ain't done, I ain't close to done. There is search, there is advanced search and there is my damn near perfect recall/memory. This is my thread, I wroted this crap, over the years the software has failed me, it's doing such now, but then I know what I wroted. I can't remember what exact date i did this or that killer post but I damn sure remember what I said. Unless the software gets repaired I'm going with me. All are welcome to read every stinkin page and find me not remembering stuff. Again. I'm going on.

I merely pointed out the flaw in your logic.

A link wold help as I tend to forget stuff. 

Well that's entirely my point, Mr. teacher.  

It doesn't have to ...

... when you count the votes ... 

... and you control the media ...

... and when you control every agency of the Federal government.

And when you just demonstrated you can cheat and get away with it.

Fine.

Then.

You say I've suddenly failed. That doesn't sound like me. Am I going anywhere? Maybe in the near future I won't get busy on one of your particular points but then I dance to my own tune. Sir, you are more than welcome to start your own thread, I'll be the first guy to defend such and I shall do so with aplomb. Mr. Chooser, what are you? You're 50k+ posts. I'm 15.3k+ posts. You joined here five(5) years after me. There's disparity. I say I've done more with the quarter of your posts in less time towards the advancement of the conservative cause than you have. Also, pfft, I been boss here. A lot of my posts have been dealing with the day in and day out making every fu(kin single Swinging Richard at this site behave. A lot of my posts have been spent pointing out a member's rule breaking behavior, then maybe some jokes, maybe the Die of Suspension, some few posts in that area where you lowly members can't view, where I whupped on moderators, oh man back in the day that was classic, they all hate me, how many posts burned giving 5 the bidness, that's gotta be a few. Yet here you are in my thread trying to give me the bidness about, as the election just happened, what I may or may not yet bring. For shame. 

Do you have a pinned thread?

Are you certain that I shall never rant about the things you brought up in your paragraph there? 

How much did you pay for a muffler? 

Do you know with any sort of certainly that if I was not now busy with you I would have instead been kickin the $h!t outta FiveByFive? 

Or ranting about politics? 

Are you slowing me down as I am well on record that I take on all comers and that while I do such that is time spent not ranting about politics? 

Is it your turn?

Does it seem to you that the liberals know betterer to try me in this thread than you do? 

2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Is that denial

You know, Mr. Chooser, I just answered a PM from a member about what said member thought was a personal threat. It wasn't, it was close, I replied with a few examples of what is and isn't. The Queen's English and all. Some few still think I'm in charge, that's fine and all, I corrected that supposition but then again with my tally that is not a horse thread tally. Sure, that just happened. 

1 hour ago, teacher said:

I guess my point is, Mr. Chooser, is that America is very far away from what you are saying can happen. 

What I'm suggesting might happen is just 2 years away, teacher.  2022 is when the next round of cheating could occur, during the midterms, sealing the deal with the loss of the Senate, giving the left the ability to do pretty much anything they wanted in a *Constitutional* way.  Stack the courts, even.    That's not "very far away."  

And while I agree that there are Americans who might at that point say enough and pull out the guns, doing so would not help us all that much at that point.   It would be too late because unless they did it in mass and were well organized, they would be slaughtered by a ruthless democRAT regime that after a term would probably have a stranglehold on the police, Federal agents and the military throughout the country.   If their plan is to cheat again, that will be something they do to ensure their success.   I would if I were them.  

And we should all fear the consequences of even a few tenths of a percent of gun owners coming out to resist such an illegal takeover of the country because that would result in untold damage and loss of life in the country, regardless of who would win that struggle.  Wouldn't it just be better to prove here and now whether the left did indeed cheat in this election?   If they didn't, wouldn't they just want to clear their name at this point.  That would only make their position stronger in the eyes of most Americans.   It might convince all but a few Americans to not bring out the guns.     

If the military were to redo the election and find the democrats did not cheat, then I and most conservatives would be  willing to accept the Biden administration as legitimate.  Proving that would allay much of our fear about the future and what the left intends to do.   Then we could all avoid the horror of a civil war down the road and join Biden/Harris in building a better future together.   Then conservatives could sit back and peaceably await the next election with renewed faith that it would be fair and legitimate as well.   See where I'm coming from?  

Why would anyone argue against what I've suggested if this election is legit?  It's the best and only way to bring us back together at this point.   Anything else is doomed to fail.   Just saying ...

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

teacher.  

Yes, Sir. 

I read your entire post.

What I am telling you right now is that in my thread, this is my thread and according to the agreement with the present site owner I have carte blanch authority in this thread and I request that you don't do this right now. Maybe a few days, maybe a week, maybe a month, it's up to me. It's nice now, this power that I have, I earned it, I ain't sweating Jack $h!t, far as I know I'm the first to ever not be admin, Senior Mod, whatever and just have my fu(kin way. I'm telling you right now, Mr. Chooser, until and if I ever do decide to have this conversation, we are not having this conversation. Let the liberals have their day! I guess I'll allow you to type, but then I do the same for FiveByFive. Do you really think that right now, Mr. Chooser, that you are gonna be able to kick liberal's teeth in more betterer than I do day in and day out? Is anything stopping you from flooding this site, all the other threads with that which you've done in this thread? You're paragraph there is multiple posts for me. The way you presented it is just opinion. You didn't do the work and that is not horse worthy. I know, not so much 1st amendment. So now we all just consider ol' teach a bit of a tyrant. From now on until Forever and Ever, Amen, let it be known that when one posts in the the horse thread one has to bring it large. That ain't so bad, eh? I just came up with that. Of course more than likely I'll never enforce that, but fu(k with that and suffer. You are suffering right now. Many before you have suffered. Go back to 2007 and witness the evolution of the horse thread. Maybe this is the next evolution of the horse thread. There shall be no suck posts in The Mighty horse Thread. There shall be zero posts in the horse thread that wastes my time. Whew! That's some authoritarian crap right there. Way to stomp on the 1st amendment, teacher. Yea, I guess I can't do that. Ya'll get to suck. Maybe I should try that for, say, a solid month and see what happens. But then I wouldn't be able to make jerks suffer. A certain amount of horse thread readers show up just to watch me make jerks suffer. So I'm right back to where I've always been. I have to put up with you idiots. Ya'll couldn't find treasury.gov with both hands, my links and a map. 

-

I am very far behind with housekeeping. 

4 hours ago, teacher said:

This is the horse thread 

Cool.

Now can we please have a, Synopsis Thread, where only pro-Trump members can go to post memes and gifs that symbolize the 2020 election and the first-in-USA-history-coup against a President everyday from Nov 2016 - Nov 2020?  I mean hey, if you can give an entire safe space to Libs exclusively ---then hopefully you see the equity in granting Cons at least one (1) thread which = that Lib-forum's purpose.

On 11/3/2020 at 3:59 AM, SpyCar said:

No. I complained that I was unjustly the kickee.

Sure, I was here, I remember all that but then I put a liberal in charge of liberals and I was hands off. I watched and giggled my mutha fu(kin azz off. For years. Sumpin sumpin some time later how did all that work out for you? See, Mr. Car I have a way about me to just let things play out. Do I mess with the boss of the LO Room of late? Did I before? Water is gonna find it's own level. This is yours to screw up, or nail it. 

-

Still not seeing you answer my question. A question about a question I asked in the LO Room during the short period where I was allowed to do such. I took advantage of that. I'm not going to usurp your authority, maybe the idiots in the LO Room, and they shall say you are teacher's bitch if you allow me in there to answer that one question but is it that bad for me, for you that if you allow teacher to answer one question posed to me in the LO Room? Rhetorical question, of course it is. Well, that's sad being that it was I that I, years ago set it up so Mr. Dog was entirely in charge. Now it comes that it's you. Still the same. Continuity/consistency. Still the same hate down there. I get it, no way can you say that it was teacher so many years ago that set that all up. It's still one of the best things I ever did at this site, that is to give the LO Room complete automity to tell me to go fu(k myself. After all I did for the LO Room. It's still perfect, it's still exactly the way I set it up, years ago, ya'll would rather gouge your own eyes out with a fork than admit that the author of "...and the horse you rode in on" put a liberal in charge of liberals and stuck to it. It's still my ongoing example. Ya'll still suck. 

Over. 

58 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Cool.

Now can we please have a, Synopsis Thread, where only pro-Trump members can go to post memes and gifs that symbolize the 2020 election and the first-in-USA-history-coup against a President everyday from Nov 2016 - Nov 2020? 

Sure. We already have that. It's called the "Conservatives Only Thread." I did that years ago. 

Mr. Zilla, please, again, Front and Center. Bump that one again and link to it in reply to this post. 

No body cares, pmurT, we have that. Conservatives have a single thread, liberals have a sub-forum, like I said long ago when I made that thread, we conservatives don't care for a safe place. 

It's like I can see the future.

I mean hey, if you can give an entire safe space to Libs exclusively ---then hopefully you see the equity in granting Cons at least one (1) thread which = that Lib-forum's purpose.

Right. Of course back then I saw the inequity. Holy Crap, my first post in that thread splains all this before it happened, everything to your heart's desire. Been there, done that. This thread is still around here somewhere. Nobody cares. But, yes, Sir, it exists. 

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

We already have that. It's called the "Conservatives Only Thread."

No, that's not what I asked about.  You do not already have what I asked about.

So, please do not bother to bump an old thread.  

I was talking about something exclusive to this, election, and what it culminated into for Trump in terms of the 4yr year coup he fought off.  A conservatives only thread, is not exclusively for that.

But, I thank you, for being honest here when showing me that you cannot or will not extend Cons the courtesy which I asked about.

3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

No, that's not what I asked about.  You do not already have what I asked about.

So, please do not bother to bump an old thread.  

I was talking about something exclusive to this, election, and what it culminated into for Trump in terms of the 4yr year coup he fought off.  A conservatives only thread, is not exclusively for that.

My bad, I see now you are looking for a new thread exclusively tailored to cons only saying that the dems cheated, or whatever. Sure, you start it, make your OP killer. I'll pin it and see what I can do about keeping the riffraff outta there. I'll teach you, and only you this lesson. We cons don't care. 

But, I thank you, for being honest here when showing me that you cannot or will not extend Cons the courtesy which I asked about.

I can and I will. This lesson will be very sort lived but son? You are not that guy. But then maybe you are. Maybe you have the gift of gab and can enthrall us all. I ain't seeing it yet so now you have to get busy wowing all of us with your OP. Before that you have to come up with a killer thread title. Just my advice. I can make you famous. Every thing you ask for I can give you. No bull$h!t, ask around. 

Will there be jokes? 

See this thread and how it's pinned? I paid for that. I'll give up up one of my pinned thread days and pin your thread if you can come up with a killer thread tittle and killer OP. What is $50 divided by 7? 

Your turn. 

20 minutes ago, teacher said:

tailored to Cons...

...saying that the dems cheated

...I'll teach you, and only you this lesson.

...This lesson will be very sort lived but son?

...You are not that guy.

...Maybe you have the gift of gab and can enthrall us all. I ain't seeing it yet

...so now you have to get busy wowing all of us

...I can make you famous. Every thing you ask for I can give you. No bull$h!t, ask around. 

...see this thread and how it's pinned? I paid for that.

...What is $50 divided by 7? 

Your turn. 

Oh, my turn?  Cool.

Well for starters, your reply here is extremely peculiar ---especially the red text above, where you posted something that comes off as bizarre/deep-seated feelings re: my presence on this website.  Then too, I guess your reply matches this forum's peculiar institution indeed. 

And actually, your response here, has caused a change of heart; I am no longer interested in publishing the thread I mentioned to you here.  So, as you were. 

8 hours ago, teacher said:

What I am telling you right now is that in my thread, this is my thread and according to the agreement with the present site owner I have carte blanch authority in this thread and I request that you don't do this right now. Maybe a few days, maybe a week, maybe a month, it's up to me.

Then I leave with this, teacher ... and God help us all (except those who voted for Biden/Harris) ...

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.   There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

- Winston Churchill warning about two other tyrannical leftist regimes.

26 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Then I leave with this, teacher ... and God help us all (except those who voted for Biden/Harris) ...

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.   There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

- Winston Churchill warning about two other tyrannical leftist regimes.

Nah. Winston Churchill was talking about defeating Nazi kooks, like you.

Bill

13 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bwaaaaahaaaahaaaaaa.

Bill

Out of deference to teacher, I'm going to let you have the last laugh on this thread, even though it's empty of any real content or truth.   So have a .... day, *Bill*.

14 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Out of deference to teacher, I'm going to let you have the last laugh on this thread, even though it's empty of any real content or truth.   So have a .... day, *Bill*.

We will fight you Nazis and we will defeat you.

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Churchill understood who it enemy was: people like YOU.

Fuck off Nazi swine!!!

Bill

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

We will fight you Nazis and we will defeat you.

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Churchill understood who it enemy was: people like YOU.

Fuck off Nazi swine!!!

Bill

Hey the retard made it back, sup ShillBill?

UROUT

• teacher unpinned this topic