• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

On 7/13/2020 at 12:16 AM, teacher said:

Fine.

Then.

I been tellin ya'll about my troubles about firing up my old thread "Son of... and the horse you rode in on." at the dot.clone site.

Other day, and tonight when I logged in looked like I was back in. Did a killer post, I saved it on word pad, cause I'm smart and all and I got a massage that said I do not have the permission to read that thread. It's my fu(kin thread. I checked, what I submitted did not post. So I went and found the most popular thread at that site, it's called Flying Monkeys by Misty, who is supposed to an old pal of mine from way back at this site, wrote a nice post, did not save it, my bad, checked that it posted, it did, checked a couple of mikes later and my post was gone. Holy crap they are on the censorship quick like, eh? So, bludog, skews13 and WillFranklin are all members there. I sent them all the same PM. Individually. I saved that one in word pad. My good. I wait. 

Whatever. I am the master of most everything, I can manipulate everything, I can make a screen shot look how I want it to. I don't, but I can. I can't prove Jack $h!t. What I can do is continue to prosecute The Mighty horse Thread day in and day out. What I have done was to be boss of this site for some few years and it can not be shown that I ever did what the dot.clone site is presently doing to me. What I'm left with is the same as always. Liberals will lie, cheat and steal to advance their agenda. 

I'm 13 years here. I've made my points, liberals flee before me. I'm good. Of course at a liberal site they have to censor me. Can't have ol' teach at a liberal site saying what he wants to say. 

Giddyup!

Don't feel bad teachy teach.

All the old crew is over that way. Maybe even Chuck.

Edited by teacher
Fixed Mr. Fools intentional mis-capitalization of my name.

On 6/7/2020 at 11:03 PM, teacher said:

I love this oh so clever, at least in your minds, term you snowflakes have come up with: "Unconscious racism." See what ya'll think ya'll have come up with is  a term that we conservatives can't possibly refute. Ya'll do this cause ya'll suck at debate and ya'll know you can't possibly deal with the facts and logic of conservatism. So take away any possible vehicle for debate. Ya'll have just made some crap up, that the human mind could possibly work like this. But, as usual ya'll haven't thought this one through, unless unconscious anything only works when it comes to racism in only a conservative mind. Pretty sure that's not how psychology works. But I'll play.

Liberals are burdened with unconscious communism.

Matter of fact, there's all kinds of odd terms these days being drummed up by the left. White privilege is not new and there is sumpin to that, if because I was white with white parents and wasn't allowed to bring a "C" home from school that gave me an edge. If being white gave me my innate curiosity of how things work made me read manuals, take things apart and put them back together, made me go to the library and read, made me buy tools... well then of course that is white privilege. When I was 17 because of my white privilege I aced the ASVAB and passed the DLAB. When I qualified as an expert marksman in The Mighty US of A Army in basic training at age 17 that had nuttin to do with white privilege. That is a God given talent.

Turns out God is a racist.

I could go on but I ran into a joke there so...

I've come up with some logic based close analogies to the false premise that is "unconscious racism."

In the book Catch-22 by Joseph Heller, there is a movie but as always the book is more betterer. There is a pilot that goes nuts when he flies combat missions so they ground him. He's grounded  so he stops being grounded so they send him back up.

Catch-22. Gots to be a youtube for that... 

Eh, I was close.

Or the test for witches in Salem. Toss a suspected witch into a lake. If she can swim, she's a witch. If she dies she's not a witch. 

That's the kinda logic we dealing with here for BLM to determine if I'm a racist. Of course the short road to dealing with all this crap is to, if you are white and accused of being a racist is to reply...

"Bull$h!t."

-

Being offended does not make one correct. More than likely I'm the one that offended you. Gidduup!

• Thumb up 1

On 7/13/2020 at 12:28 AM, kfools said:

Don't feel bad teachy teach.

You missed a chance there to capitalized my name twice. 

All the old crew is over that way. Maybe even Chuck.

I see all kinds of names over there I recognize. Been thinning the herd, eh? Some folks over there have WAY more reasons to hate lowrent more than I. Some few folks over there have justified reasons for hating lowrent. Besides hating me for my political take friggin no one over there has a reason to hate me. 

I don't feel bad. Quite the contrary. Place is ran by liberals and the liberals running the place do not miss an opportunity to censor ol' teach even though he has broken zero rules. That is a badge of honor. It is a full throated admission that my text needs be squashed. Funny thing is I hadn't yet begun bringing old political texts and images. I was just setting up my rules, like that $h!t was gonna be obeyed, more like if MY rules were broken what the consequences would be, commenting in general about site moderating, interweb political debate forum posting philosophies, pointing out how many times so far at that site that I've been fu(ked, saying hello to folks I pretend are my friends and adhering to the there(3) mains reasons I'm on any site...

1. Annoy people.

The Deuce. Amuse myself.

Craps. Spread the gospel of pyramid construction.

First two(2?) Check.

Ah, Craps? That's a whole nother deal. I'm gonna go check the dot.clone again. I don't hold out much hope. Every time I go there my posts have come and gone, gone and come but mostly gone. I have posts there in my horse's son thread that are blank. Does that sound like me? From my perspective it's most amusing. It's like they can't reach a consensus as to how to deal with me. They should just ban me forever and ever, Amen and be done with it. The more they go on the more apparent it is that they are fu(kin with me which in turn means liberals are a bunch of "hide the other guy's $h!t" fu(ks. I'm having my fun and they are digging the hole. Win/win. I'm gonna go attempt to log in there right quick, that'll tell me sumpin, then I'll attempt to post in the horse's son thread, I'm thinking an image...

flow-chart-1-3.png

that always works. Then I'll try Misty's "Monkey" thread to see if I've been abused there anymore. Then I'll look for PM replies from Mr. Dog, skews and Ms. Franklin. Then, if I don't any play there but can still log on there is another person I'll PM. Actually, a lot of folks I can PM there but then I have no idea if my PM's make it to the intended member. I have no way of determining that deal. Truth be told I kinda thought that I would be let back in cause I never fu(ked nobody. Right now I'm kinda let back in, which, as I've laid out is so strange. For sure they may be jerking me around and giggling their azzes off cause they have rightie jumping though hoops but then I have been documenting all this in this thread. To which Mr. Pointer would go, as I know Mr. Pointer well, "teacher is lying."

jackson-1-1.png

We ALL know teacher doesn't lie.

If I can slip twiwdi in I'll be fine. (Then we'll see.) Until that happens I'm gonna work the dot.clone site. #Craps is boss, boss. 

14 minutes ago, teacher said:

You missed a chance there to capitalized my name twice. 

I see all kinds of names over there I recognize. Been thinning the herd, eh? Some folks over there have WAY more reasons to hate lowrent more than I. Some few folks over there have justified reasons for hating lowrent. Besides hating me for my political take friggin no one over there has a reason to hate me. 

I don't feel bad. Quite the contrary. Place is ran by liberals and the liberals running the place do not miss an opportunity to censor ol' teach even though he has broken zero rules. That is a badge of honor. It is a full throated admission that my text needs be squashed. Funny thing is I hadn't yet begun bringing old political texts and images. I was just setting up my rules, like that $h!t was gonna be obeyed, more like if MY rules were broken what the consequences would be, commenting in general about site moderating, interweb political debate forum posting philosophies, pointing out how many times so far at that site that I've been fu(ked, saying hello to folks I pretend are my friends and adhering to the there(3) mains reasons I'm on any site...

1. Annoy people.

The Deuce. Amuse myself.

Craps. Spread the gospel of pyramid construction.

First two(2?) Check.

Ah, Craps? That's a whole nother deal. I'm gonna go check the dot.clone again. I don't hold out much hope. Every time I go there my posts have come and gone, gone and come but mostly gone. I have posts there in my horse's son thread that are blank. Does that sound like me? From my perspective it's most amusing. It's like they can't reach a consensus as to how to deal with me. They should just ban me forever and ever, Amen and be done with it. The more they go on the more apparent it is that they are fu(kin with me which in turn means liberals are a bunch of "hide the other guy's $h!t" fu(ks. I'm having my fun and they are digging the hole. Win/win. I'm gonna go attempt to log in there right quick, that'll tell me sumpin, then I'll attempt to post in the horse's son thread, I'm thinking an image...

flow-chart-1-3.png

that always works. Then I'll try Misty's "Monkey" thread to see if I've been abused there anymore. Then I'll look for PM replies from Mr. Dog, skews and Ms. Franklin. Then, if I don't any play there but can still log on there is another person I'll PM. Actually, a lot of folks I can PM there but then I have no idea if my PM's make it to the intended member. I have no way of determining that deal. Truth be told I kinda thought that I would be let back in cause I never fu(ked nobody. Right now I'm kinda let back in, which, as I've laid out is so strange. For sure they may be jerking me around and giggling their azzes off cause they have rightie jumping though hoops but then I have been documenting all this in this thread. To which Mr. Pointer would go, as I know Mr. Pointer well, "teacher is lying."

jackson-1-1.png

We ALL know teacher doesn't lie.

If I can slip twiwdi in I'll be fine. (Then we'll see.) Until that happens I'm gonna work the dot.clone site. #Craps is boss, boss. 

I bounced your girl midd slipping in the back door again. Bounced her ass so fast it gave her whiplash.  Also killed a 5 sok and as a bonus another jinn sok. Ahh what a job.

Recently I was doing my standard arrogance post to which Ms. Again replied with...

I replied to that post with stuff like...

"Oh thank you, I shall use that one forever and ever, Amen as that saves me typing as to how wonderful I am. That YouTube is now in my normal YouTube rotation. I love you with all my heart, you are now my best gal at LF, from now to eternity all of LF shall understand that without Ms. Again's help there I would be wretched and undeserving of a single view."

22 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I bounced your girl midd

Yes, back in the day she was my gal. Know what? She's still my gal. So you have that one. I never banned her. I fired her. I absolutely posted all about all the fu(ked up crap she did as mod and let her be as a living, breathing example of the shenanigans that liberals will go through to advance their agenda. In her case, a liberal with power.  I have a thing about not hiding history. 

slipping in the back door again.

So, obviously, after I didn't ban her someone banned her. I politely ask why? What rule did she break? If it was was because what she did under my rule that doesn't seem fair.

Lemme put it another way, Mr. Hammer. If you powers that be keep banning folks how the fu(k can I give them the what for? Who learns? Shades of what the left is attempting to right now what with the eradication of history. Authoritarianism. 

Bounced her ass so fast it gave her whiplash. 

I doubt that. Given all that I so far have asked...

I'm still The friggin Warden so lemme propose a thing: You find one of these come PM me or post it up in this thread and you just see if I don't give them a more betterer what for that you've done by silencing them. Unless you are specifically forbidden from the immaculate bidding of White Boy for such as what I just proposed, I doubt that. 

Also killed a 5 sok and as a bonus another jinn sok.

That fu(k is an entirely different thing. Wanna cookie? Does he call/text you multiple times/day today? This is the one member I have, so far, failed with. Does it look look like I'm giving up on this one? Site is sold, I await the two(2) weeks just before the presidential election when I just may decide that that is the two(2) weeks that I decide when I avail myself of the deal I made to pin a thread of my choice for two(2) weeks. In other words The Mighty horse Thread may be pinned to the top of NHB for two(2) weeks. 

I been here cents 2007. I've never posted everyday for two(2) weeks. I should do this. First day twiwdi comes to mind. I can do two(2) weeks.

Ah what a job.

Yes, it is. 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1062048590

There we go, I have my answer. I can no longer log onto the dot.clone site. I searched many pages for my horse's son thread, can't find it. If I do the password reset thing I don't get an e-mail. 

This is outstanding!

Again, I've never broken any rules there. Admin there, Mr. Pointer, I never banned there. Admin there, Mr. Pointer has been in this thread many times telling me I am welcome there.  Mr. Pointer lies. As I figured from the get go this is a cautionary tale. Liberals want nuttin to do with me or the truth. Friggin rejoice! Everything we've always said about liberals is still true. 

-

We are well and truly into the era where if a liberal get's their teeth kicked in we are not gonna see any reply. If it is not replied to or acknowledged it didn't happen. The drive-by media doesn't any longer show violent protests so that didn't happen. Show multiple instances proving that Biteme is addled if it isn't shown by the drive-by media it didn't happen. Remember during the Iraq war when Baghdad Bob was on CNN saying that Saddam was still ruler of Iraq and in the background there were American A1 Abram tanks rolling across the bridge in the video shot? That's where we are. It's Ostrich head in the sand time.  

The liberal's best hope is that Americans ignore reality.

9 hours ago, teacher said:

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1062048590

There we go, I have my answer. I can no longer log onto the dot.clone site. I searched many pages for my horse's son thread, can't find it. If I do the password reset thing I don't get an e-mail. 

This is outstanding!

Again, I've never broken any rules there. Admin there, Mr. Pointer, I never banned there. Admin there, Mr. Pointer has been in this thread many times telling me I am welcome there.  Mr. Pointer lies. As I figured from the get go this is a cautionary tale. Liberals want nuttin to do with me or the truth. Friggin rejoice! Everything we've always said about liberals is still true. 

-

We are well and truly into the era where if a liberal get's their teeth kicked in we are not gonna see any reply. If it is not replied to or acknowledged it didn't happen. The drive-by media doesn't any longer show violent protests so that didn't happen. Show multiple instances proving that Biteme is addled if it isn't shown by the drive-by media it didn't happen. Remember during the Iraq war when Baghdad Bob was on CNN saying that Saddam was still ruler of Iraq and in the background there were American A1 Abram tanks rolling across the bridge in the video shot? That's where we are. It's Ostrich head in the sand time.  

The liberal's best hope is that Americans ignore reality.

Some said to tell you your thread is in the Dungeon.